Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~*Suraj's Decision,History In Making*~ (Page 6)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
^ hema ji, im also disappointed they cut a lot in EKET...also two or three bgm used for one scene making it really odd...

yesterday when my relatives were watching the episode, they were praising it a lot...I kept telling them you should watch it in hindi, the effect is greater even if you dont understand the language much! The only good thing is the dubbing voice for suraj sandhya...they are good, especially for suraj, it matches him really well!

thanks ritu for the translations Smile

Edited by niruba - 19 August 2013 at 11:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsurajDEBOLINA96jhema.Ami.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
yaa niruba I watched the reunioun in EKET. But it was nowhere near Hindi version. My mom was feeling good, but without the title track for me the feeling was not there. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsurajDEBOLINA96.Ami.

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Ritu..don't forget me..I've always been in the gang of 'Anas ki DeewaanizzBlushing And regarding yesterday's episode (19th August 2013,episode no.526)...i won't say anything about it,as almost all the DABHians have said it all in details about everyone of RP..But i will say only about one thing...

Yesterday's episode wholly belonged to our Lead Anas Rashid..He was outstanding yesterday!! OUTSTANDING..UNBELIEVABLE..Though Anas impresses everyone with his gifted acting skills EVERYDAY (from day 1),yesterday was something else..The dialogues wouldn't have seemed amazing,if it wouldn't have been delivered so BEAUTIFULLY with feelings!! The best dialogue of Sooraj yesterday was those which he said after Bhabo called him Joru Ka Gulaam!! Those dialogues reminded me of the very 1st Promo of DABH..& i felt so nostalgic!! Embarrassed None of the actors seemed visible yesterday in front of Anas' excellent acting! Sachchi mein!! I am proud of Anas..HATS OFF TO Anas for his brilliant acting in yesterday's episode!!! By the way DABHians,this was the 5th time when Sooraj has been called Joru Ka Gulaam!!!! Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaashuziluvsurajshruthiravi.Ami.

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Ritu ur over the moon with the entire DABhily Big smile
ur darling was brilliant with his acting Clap
aangan Drama was subtle ant not OTT coz Suraj was in total control Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsuraj.Ami.

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Suraj made the correct decision to leave the Rati mansion.
Sandhya just cannot see bhabo for what she really is, i just do not understand how Sandhya can  be so stupid wishing to sacrifice her dream for bhabo.  If even Sandhya sacrifice her dream bhabo will not like her.  Bhabo did not like Sandhya even before she decided to follow her dream.  Bhabo's hatred for Sandhya will always be there
If bhabo decides to ask Suraj and Sandhya to return it will not be because of love but it will be because of money.
Sandhya should accept that when one's parents are dead they cannot be replaced.  Bhabo cannot or will not be Sandhya's substitute mother

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuziluvsuraj.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@Ritu:- Oye kiddo! only 2 more "likes" left then it'll hit "half century" i mean 50 likes.. What a brilliant thread. Indeed you proved it, you're loyal and biggest fan of Sooraj.. He was so sweet n cute even in bold avtar..Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsuraj

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

Ritu..don't forget me..I've always been in the gang of 'Anas ki DeewaanizzBlushing And regarding yesterday's episode (19th August 2013,episode no.526)...i won't say anything about it,as almost all the DABHians have said it all in details about everyone of RP..But i will say only about one thing...

Yesterday's episode wholly belonged to our Lead Anas Rashid..He was outstanding yesterday!! OUTSTANDING..UNBELIEVABLE..Though Anas impresses everyone with his gifted acting skills EVERYDAY (from day 1),yesterday was something else..The dialogues wouldn't have seemed amazing,if it wouldn't have been delivered so BEAUTIFULLY with feelings!! The best dialogue of Sooraj yesterday was those which he said after Bhabo called him Joru Ka Gulaam!! Those dialogues reminded me of the very 1st Promo of DABH..& i felt so nostalgic!! Embarrassed None of the actors seemed visible yesterday in front of Anas' excellent acting! Sachchi mein!! I am proud of Anas..HATS OFF TO Anas for his brilliant acting in yesterday's episode!!! By the way DABHians,this was the 5th time when Sooraj has been called Joru Ka Gulaam!!!! Shocked

Debolina,I am not an anas fan,actually. But he is an incredible actor and I love watching him as Suraj. It's like I love watching aamir khan but he is not my fav actor. SRK is my all time favourite.
But you all know,how much I love a certain Mr.Suraj RathiEmbarrassed. That's no secret!
And I completely agree with you...

One thing that caught my attention was anas's expression when bhabho called him 'jhoru ka ghulaam'. He was very angry about it and retarted in a subtle manner,unapologetically. Yesterday's episode belonged to anas,deepika(she was incredibly,equally good) and neeluji. But Anas stole the show,hands down!

Oh!you even counted it! Well,I remember earlier when he was called JKG, he criedCry. But now he has become a 'sher' !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadma

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

Ritu ur over the moon with the entire DABhily Big smile
ur darling was brilliant with his acting Clap
aangan Drama was subtle ant not OTT coz Suraj was in total control Star

Yes! DABHily is bubbling since yesterday!

And yes, Suraj was incredible. We all expected him to be devastated after LC polkhol but this was completely cool!Big smile

Go to top