Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~*Suraj's Decision,History In Making*~ (Page 4)

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Ritu you did not understand what I was getting at. Suraj is disgusted with Bhabo's behavior and rightly so. He feels separation can help her to introspect. How can that ever happen if Bhabo does not know Suraj knows about LC. How do you think she will feel guilty when she does not know she has hurt a dear one through her actions...She will call him back because she loves her son but what we want is she should call him back feeling guilty. Unless that happens, acceptance of IPS cannot happen fully. I am not saying Suraj is wrong in emotionally blackmailing his mother and it is emotional blackmail otherwise he should have just left the house for an indefinite period why throw a challenge. The challenge is to make Bhabo emotionally bend and surrender before her love for her son. So unless the CVs give such a bend to the story that Bhabo knows Suraj knows about LC real transformation of Bhabo cannot happen.

Edited by UMDU - 19 August 2013 at 4:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsurajDEBOLINA96.NJ.

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Ritu you did not understand what I was getting at. Suraj is disgusted with Bhabo's behavior and rightly so. He feels separation can help her to introspect. How can that ever happen if Bhabo does not know Suraj knows about LC. How do you think she will feel guilty...She will call him back because she loves her son but what we want is she should call him back feeling guilty. Unless that happens, acceptance of IPS cannot happen fully. I am not saying Suraj is wrong in emotionally blackmailing his mother and it is emotional blackmail otherwise he should have just left the house for an indefinite period why throw a challenge. The challenge is to make Bhabo emotionally bend and surrender before her love for her son. So unless the CVs give such a bend to the story that Bhabo knows Suraj knows about LC real transformation of Bhabo cannot happen.

She might come to know from bhabhasa about LC. And she will also see the true colours of her children in the absence of the anchors of the house. See,this s the crux...that bhabho should accept sandy's dream. This will happen...has to happen. And yes,bhabho should realise that Suraj left the house for her sake,to save her from hitting new lows. It will happen.how I don't know...but I feel bhabho's realisation is the intention behind this challenge.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07DEBOLINA96UMDUSonali_11.NJ.

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
That is exactly my point Beta. The LC has to come out in the story. Only then we can say the story has taken a turn for better and more positive change in Bhabo. Not before that. By the way does Bhabasa know that Suraj knows about LC...Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73iluvsurajDEBOLINA96Deb07.NJ.

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

That is exactly my point Beta. The LC has to come out in the story. Only then we can say the story has taken a turn for better and more positive change in Bhabo. Not before that. By the way does Bhabasa know that Suraj knows about LC...Wacko

This is DABH,aunty. Expect the unexpectedBig smile. I don't think bhabhasa knows that,but I am sure he will also play a major role in this. LC will come out. Drama will be there. So let's keep calm and pray for lovely surya moments(without interruptions). I want to see them in their new house. It will be a change from jethjeee and bindniii...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73DEBOLINA96UMDU.NJ.

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
lovely post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsuraj.NJ.

Deb07 Goldie
Deb07
Deb07

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
 I hope Babasa will call another Angan drama afte Surya left the damn Rathi house. Babasa knows about LC as Sandhya told him before her final round of quiz. during conversation with Babasa AND Suraj overhears that too. So Bhabo's face is exposed to both Babasa and Suraj. So enjoy coming episodes...ROFL

Edited by Deb07 - 19 August 2013 at 5:14pm

preeti73iluvsurajDEBOLINA96.NJ.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
suraj made the right decision...how long I was waiting for this to happen Day Dreaming...1 day or 15 days, doesnt matter, bhabo needs reality check, hope to see some changes in her...

btw, ritu what is 'ziddi 'and 'jalan'?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73iluvsurajDEBOLINA96

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I don't know if this absence will make Bhabo's heart grow fonder...because quite frankly at this point I'm beginning to wonder if she even has a heart, or is it all ego.

In any case...I was proud of Suraj today

preeti73iluvsurajDEBOLINA96.Ami.

Go to top