Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

~*Suraj's Decision,History In Making*~ (Page 3)

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Good post and good episode! Star

Suraj did an excellent job and dialogues were very well written. If Suraj didn't decide to leave, Bhabo would've probably kicked them out anyways (as per her challenge). So Suraj, in a way, also saved Bhabo's character from further degradation. In any case, his decision seems reasonable. But waiting to see what the attached strings will be.. Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmayiningiluvsurajpreeti73b2011timepassshehjarDEBOLINA96Deb07.NJ.

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

Good post and good episode! Star

Suraj did an excellent job and dialogues were very well written. If Suraj didn't decide to leave, Bhabo would've probably kicked them out anyways (as per her challenge). So Suraj, in a way, also saved Bhabo's character from further degradation. In any case, his decision seems reasonable. But waiting to see what the attached strings will be.. Day Dreaming

Arre bhabho mein inti himmat kahan? Himmatwaala toh mhaaro chhoro hai!!! EmbarrassedShe expected sandhya to lose SBC after that 'parivaar vs sapna' maalish. But sab kuch toh ulta ho gaya.Tongue

Well I was really surprised to see chhavi crying so much! She must be wondering who will fund her marriage to that bakra now. 

Edited by iluvsuraj - 19 August 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaMrs_Ojhapreeti73b2011shehjarDEBOLINA96-SamiR-.NJ.bobbiedhillon

yining Groupbie
yining
yining

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Suraj is calm though heart broken. He speaks in the way showing his love to his mother, wife and family. Awww, how I love him so.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaashuziluvsurajpreeti73b2011timepassDEBOLINA96-SamiR-Sonali_11.NJ.

tanind Senior Member
tanind
tanind

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ClapClapAR did an excellent job...I cry
excellent post! 

Edited by tanind - 19 August 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmailuvsurajpreeti73-SamiR-timepassDEBOLINA96.NJ.

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvsuraj

Arre bhabho mein inti himmat kahan? Himmatwaala toh mhaaro chhoro hai!!! EmbarrassedShe expected sandhya to lose SBC after that 'parivaar vs sapna' maalish. But sab kuch toh ulta ho gaya.Tongue

Well I was really surprised to see chhavi crying so much! She must be wondering who will fund her marriage to that bakra now. 

Ya .. I think you have a point there. Bhabo didn't expect her maalish to fail.

ROFL @ bold

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmailuvsurajpreeti73timepassshehjarDEBOLINA96.NJ.

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Nice post. No doubt it is admirable that Suraj supported his wife all the way. However to believe that by compelling some one to accept an idea will yield the desired results is a fallacy. Human nature is such that people change when they want to. If you apply external pressure the success will be limited. Bhabo blackmailed Sandhya, Sandhya was willing to give up her dreams but could never forget it or be a true wife to Suraj. In the same way this emotional blackmail of Suraj will do the same. Her love for her son will compel her to give in but it will be reluctant acceptance. Anything done with compulsion on Bhabo can continue to make Sandhya's life miserable. I do not find it a very revolutionary change if it is to be temporary. Sandhya may become IPS, which she has to but a dramatic change in the backdrop is what I was looking for which as of now does not seem to be happening. Bhabo repenting will happen when she knows she has hurt Suraj through LC. Without knowing Suraj knows she will not feel guilty. He is leaving the house so that she realizes how low she stooped. She will call him back due to her love for her son not because of introspection of her behavior.

Edited by UMDU - 19 August 2013 at 3:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73iluvsurajtimepassshehjarDEBOLINA96.NJ.

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Suraj's character is becoming stronger day by day ..i loved the way he was so confident about leaving the house..This should have been done to teach bhabo a lesson.
Really nice episode..the dialogues were amazing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73iluvsurajDEBOLINA96.NJ.

iluvsuraj Senior Member
iluvsuraj
iluvsuraj

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Nice post. No doubt it is admirable that Suraj supported his wife all the way. However to believe that by compelling some one to accept an idea will yield the desired results is a fallacy. Human nature is such that people change when they want to. If you apply external pressure the success will be limited. Bhabo blackmailed Sandhya, Sandhya was willing to give up her dreams but could never forget it or be a true wife to Suraj. In the same way this emotional blackmail of Suraj will do the same. Her love for her son will compel her to give in but it will be reluctant acceptance. Anything done with compulsion on Bhabo can continue to make Sandhya's life miserable. I do not find it a very revolutionary change if it is to be temporary. Sandhya may become IPS, which she has to but a dramatic change in the backdrop is what I was looking for which as of now does not seem to be happening. Bhabo repenting will happen when she knows she has hurt Suraj through LC. Without knowing Suraj knows she will not feel guilty. He is leaving the house so that she realizes how low she stooped. She will call him back due to her love for her son not because of introspection of her behavior.

Uma aunty,what I understood from the episode was that Suraj was disgusted by the fact that his bhabho played with his and his wife's emotions. He was heart broken. He knows about the liquor chocolates and took the decision before sandhya's victory. This means even if sandhya lost the competition,he would have left the house as the game was not played fair. Bhabho had stooped too low.

I didn't expect Suraj to use words like' ziddi 'and 'jalan' for bhabho. He clearly understood the whole scenario. He had given enough chances to bhabho to understand that sandhya can manage both family and career at the same time. What about momily's marriage preps?
If bhabho was worried about her son's life post IPS or SurYa separation,I would have agreed with her.it is difficult. But she wanted a DIL and not a wife for her son. She wanted someone to be at her charan all the time. This is what Suraj didn't like.

He is not forcing bhabho to accept sandhya's dream,nor is he emotionally blackmailing. Can you emotionally blackmail a stone-hearted person like bhabho? He wants her to have a reality check. And he knows that his absence will create a lot of problems for his parents and siblings. He wants them to respect their relation with him and his wife. he wants her to take a break from cheap scheming and realise that sandhya is truly good.

And this is a serial. In 15 days if one can marry,I am sure bhabho too might have some change in her.She might come to know about LC from bhabhasa! He knows about it,right?

Bhabho needs a huge shock like this,like Suraj said. She is blinded by ego and selfishness to the extent that she didn't even stop the son WHOM SHE LOVED THE MOST from leaving the house.

Edited by iluvsuraj - 19 August 2013 at 3:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73DEBOLINA96UMDUshruthiravi.NJ.

Go to top