Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am joining the IluvSuraj gang too!😊Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
for once after many days i saw yesterday's show i always only read through to keep a track but lat night it was wonderful-
when he was a good brother and good son whats wrong if he also wishes to be a good husband 
if sandhya is only a baby production machine then today santosh should not take any decision for the family as she is also the same 
liked that scene when suraj did not leave sandhya alone in the aangan and dragged her to his room along with him
waiting to see whats next
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely sooraj's decision was awesome but he should clearly ask bhabho in front of whole rp family why she fed  liqour chocolates to sandhya bcoz bhabho always insult both of them in front of the rp family
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Post,Suraj rocked in Ydays episode..
AnasRashid's acting was Outstanding...
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

suraj made the right decision...how long I was waiting for this to happen ...1 day or 15 days, doesnt matter, bhabo needs reality check, hope to see some changes in her...

btw, ritu what is 'ziddi 'and 'jalan'?

Ziddi---stubborn, jalan---jealousy
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Ritu I give full marks to Sooraj yesterday. He handled the situation very well. He stood up quite well to Bhabo EA when she called him " Joru Ka Ghulam". Instead of feeling bad he calmly but forcefully told Bhabo that being a good husband and supporting one's wife does not mean " Joru Ka Ghulam" and he refuse to accept that title.

Coming to 15 day challenge how much Bhabo will change we dont know. But one thing that is going to be ripped open in this 15 day is BS. No one in RP will be able to handle the fall out of BS. SURYA will have to be called. Bhabo will have to request Sandhya now to save RPs honour and not order her with a matka challenge.

Another thing is the guilt feeling in RP members in the absence of SURYA. Chavi is the first one to feel it. When she holds Babasa and cries I will not lie please stop Bhaiyaa means she never expected her dealings with her Bhabi will end in seperation from her brother. Though she didnt tell the lie, I am sure after they leave Chavi will be the first to confess or even go and say sorry to Sooraj.

And of course I am looking forward to some uninterrupted SURYA moments. For once ball is in Bhabo's court. SURYA does not have to prove anything anymore to anyone.
jhema thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

good one sathiyam
but i miss the title track in eket

Yes ramakka, Me too missing that.
Even in other serials they are trying it.

Why did they cut it in tamil.
Even they are cuting the scenes of some dance scenes, (pllo latke dance, chavi's engagement dance).
They cut the dream sequence of Surya. Too bad.😭
It gives some discontinuation.

jhema thumbnail
Agree Ritu. Suraj Rocks.

But I don't have hope on Bhabho.
Will she ever accept IPS wholeheartedly?
I think She will call them back to handle some other situation.

Waiting to see Bhabhasa confronting Bhabho abt LC. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ hema ji, im also disappointed they cut a lot in EKET...also two or three bgm used for one scene making it really odd...

yesterday when my relatives were watching the episode, they were praising it a lot...I kept telling them you should watch it in hindi, the effect is greater even if you dont understand the language much! The only good thing is the dubbing voice for suraj sandhya...they are good, especially for suraj, it matches him really well!

thanks ritu for the translations ðŸ˜Š Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yaa niruba I watched the reunioun in EKET. But it was nowhere near Hindi version. My mom was feeling good, but without the title track for me the feeling was not there. 😃