Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Emotional breakdown ! (Page 4)

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Archana? (am assuming thats your name per your signature, its not apologies)LOL Firstly, thank you jii!! Secondly, am eagerly awaiting Jalal and Jodha's confrontation when it comes to Moti Bai's sentence! Jodha has a very strong bond with Moti, and she herself was willing to jump in that fire with Moti! Hence to know that she is innocent and has been sentenced to death by her husband, is going to kill her inside and she is bound not to let that happen! (or the point really being, will she be able to stop Jalal and change his mind on time?) 

I do not think Jalal will break down upon realising Adham's bad deeds, for he already suspects him of it! He knows Adham is not a nice person! But what will be more interesting, is whether cvs will follow the movie ie where Jalal orders the killing of Adham (this takes place in front of Jodha in the movie too)- and how this will affect his and Maham's relationship!

U r right ! dear ! Embarrassed
I m too waiting ! she will stop him i guess.Smile
Yeah ! I agree that Jalal knew about Adham but he may b broke down when he comes to know about Manga's another side too..I guess cv's will make him a big villain against Jalal to run d episodes..Hope it happens what u noted above...no doubt he always had a bad note on Adham..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

LitleMissMuffet IF-Sizzlerz
LitleMissMuffet
LitleMissMuffet

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thank a lot for the summary Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Go to top