Emotional breakdown ! (Page 3)

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

gud post!
it was a nice epi...loved all of jalal's scenes!Clap
jo winning was also grt,,,,n then gracefully declining th farmaan...loved it!Clap

Agree dear !Hug

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Nice postSmile...luved Rajat's acting in the emotional scene...if Jodha was there her heart would have also melted seeing tears in Jalal's eyesEmbarrassed...wish Jodha could be present at that time...don't know why they didn't show her in that sceneAngry...me too liked her when she said she did all this for Shehanshah's maan...

Agree ! Hug
he was too good ! RT rocksClap

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashvikfever

Loved the scene where Jalal had a flashback of his past. Loved the way he hugged the child. Also loved chess game scen
e

me too love his sudden look from anger to painful mode ! awesome !Clap
thank u !Hug
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Today , the  scene between Mainavati n Jodha was very very sweet .
It proved again that however hard you try you can't hide your pain from your parents .
In my 21 year old life , till now I utterly failed to hide 1 single emotion of mine to my mom , she always knows , just knows , maybe by her sheer instinct that what I'm feeling at any moment .
When I can fool the rest of the world easily by wearing a mask of calmness . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Today , the  scene between Mainavati n Jodha was very very sweet .
It proved again that however hard you try you can't hide your pain from your parents .
In my 21 year old life , till now I utterly failed to hide 1 single emotion of mine to my mom , she always knows , just knows , maybe by her sheer instinct that what I'm feeling at any moment .
When I can fool the rest of the world easily by wearing a mask of calmness . 

So true and I m so agree with u hugs !Hug
It was really sweet yet emotional !Cry
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Nice post! I liked the episode! 

The way his fierce face changes when the kid questions him as to where he is meant to go now to a vulnerable looking person was so sad!! That was such a nice scene, one that I had hope Jodha would have witnessed but alas, it was not meant to be! (Whats even more sad, is Jalal saying not everyone is lucky to have found someone like Maham or Bhairam like he did, little does he know, the former would want nothing more than to see him lose:(

Jodha is always seen crying to Krishna, the only one who finds solace in, the only one who begs to, to understand why this fate was decided for her! if only HE could shed some light, it would give her a ray of hope, that things will get better! And then as you rightly pointed out, the scene of her trying very hard to prevent those tears of hers from rolling down, making sure her mother is content that she is very *happy* in her new home! But she felt something was amiss, and tried to figure out why her daughter was upset! but am sure she will be convinced as usual!!! And man, i wanted to hug her mother, when she said Moti Bai has to go back with them, but alas we all know she will not, as she is well marked to be molested by AdhamD'oh

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Nice post! I liked the episode! 

The way his fierce face changes when the kid questions him as to where he is meant to go now to a vulnerable looking person was so sad!! That was such a nice scene, one that I had hope Jodha would have witnessed but alas, it was not meant to be! (Whats even more sad, is Jalal saying not everyone is lucky to have found someone like Maham or Bhairam like he did, little does he know, the former would want nothing more than to see him lose:(

Jodha is always seen crying to Krishna, the only one who finds solace in, the only one who begs to, to understand why this fate was decided for her! if only HE could shed some light, it would give her a ray of hope, that things will get better! And then as you rightly pointed out, the scene of her trying very hard to prevent those tears of hers from rolling down, making sure her mother is content that she is very *happy* in her new home! But she felt something was amiss, and tried to figure out why her daughter was upset! but am sure she will be convinced as usual!!! And man, i wanted to hug her mother, when she said Moti Bai has to go back with them, but alas we all know she will not, as she is well marked to be molested by AdhamD'oh

Awesome views by u !Clap
Well written hugs !Hug
Hope Jodha will justify 's Adham evil minded deeds Ouch
The day which he completely  will breakdown when he comes to know them !Ouch

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Archana? (am assuming thats your name per your signature, its not apologies)LOL Firstly, thank you jii!! Secondly, am eagerly awaiting Jalal and Jodha's confrontation when it comes to Moti Bai's sentence! Jodha has a very strong bond with Moti, and she herself was willing to jump in that fire with Moti! Hence to know that she is innocent and has been sentenced to death by her husband, is going to kill her inside and she is bound not to let that happen! (or the point really being, will she be able to stop Jalal and change his mind on time?) 

I do not think Jalal will break down upon realising Adham's bad deeds, for he already suspects him of it! He knows Adham is not a nice person! But what will be more interesting, is whether cvs will follow the movie ie where Jalal orders the killing of Adham (this takes place in front of Jodha in the movie too)- and how this will affect his and Maham's relationship!

cocoatree

Go to top