India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala Ya Kathputhli (Page 2)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Currently i don't think PH is thinking anything on any topic . Its just that they are trying which track would work . So i feel RK has been brought back as Kameena . But i feel Audience like RIshabala Nok Jhok more then anything else . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazi

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
YAHI ME KEHNA CHAHTI HU ki MADHU ko sirf katputli bana kar rakh diya hai...this is d limit yaar,,,plz guys tweet them cv's pagal ho gaye hai

nafisa_kazi

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafisa_kazi

As if Sultan blackmailing and torturing Madhu was not enough, we have RK to resorting to his sadistic (in his words "kamina") ways, whatever his intentions may be, adding to her angst...

Nafisa, I'm sorry but should RK divorce her and free her from this angst ? What does Madhu plan to do next? how will she save herself from Sultan? how can she stop him from marrying her forcefully? how does she know that he will not threaten to kill RK again & blackmail her to marry him? if she can THINK and tell the truth to RK , face Sultan threat together, it wud be better than watching this hopeless , defeated Madhu..

I admit that we wanted to watch RM fighting with Sultan as a team & we didn't get it..n adding to our angst, RM started fighting with each other LOL I understand everybody's frustration..plz don't get me wrong..

Edited by _charu_ - 19 August 2013 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kaziForeverForU..sairat..

nafisa_kazi Goldie
nafisa_kazi
nafisa_kazi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
first and foremost, thank you all for your opinions, appreciate it...
emptyworld : yup, very much aware that the show was originally titled as "kathuputhli"
charu : no worries dear, I too wanted to see Rishbala playing Sultan at his own game...
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Nafisa...

But I have something to add., here the woman also refuses to respect herself.. I realize love is beyond everything.. But the very thought of her trading herself to save her husband's life is pure worthy..  I would prefer her to either die after RK or live as RK's widow rather than cowing into such an indecent proposal. What if RK comes to know that his wife sold herself on lieu of his life.. Will he be able to live? Isn't it better to let a man die with dignity..??
And a husband who didn't trust her, is he worth it that she trades herself for him.., 

Whatever happened to the Ishq n junoon.. I am understanding RK's perspective., even though his actions were extreme, but they were justified for a normal man.. But isn't his love over what's obvious..
DD is an awesome actress and I loved the way she emotes, so it enraged me even more.. 

So, more than that villain and an extreme RK, the woman is demeaning herself in this case.. I never say that suicide is even an option, but what Madhu is choosing is worse than that.. as a woman I m more disgusted by her decision. 

And what appalls me is that even though the villain is evil and the husband is not being his best.. Still it's the woman who is getting the flak, all because of her decision. 

The CVs have completely lost it, i know this is never gonna happen but they have actually crossed boundaries of decency by making Madhu even consider this option. Shame!!

nafisa_kazi

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. These soap writers love to torture thr female leads Thumbs Down

nafisa_kazi

nafisa_kazi Goldie
nafisa_kazi
nafisa_kazi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
thanks,
cardio, appreciate your opinion...
it's really nice to get to know differing povs...

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafisa_kazi

thanks,
cardio, appreciate your opinion...
it's really nice to get to know differing povs...

Thanks Nafisa.. But I am highly disgusted with this thought. Madhu compromised her self respect and continued to love RK.. That is understandable.. Even then she didn't give in despite the public proposal.. But only after RK opened his heart out.. That was still justifiable as she was getting respect out of that decision n relationship...

But what she said today appalled me.. Earlier she didn't understand how men take her soft glances n touches, because she was naive or whatever.. 

But now as a married woman, doesn't she know what entails going to live with a lecher who doesn't falter before touching a married woman inappropriately.. If she really loves RK, suicide is a better option than making her love go through the hell she is putting themselves through.. 

Again, I will say tat I like the episode for the performances but after it ended, it just left a very bad taste..

nafisa_kazi

Go to top