Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

I can't believe the old kamina is back. He reminded me of 4 phere wala RK.LOL
Don't wanna talk abt rest things.

yes old kameena is back !! ...but with less intelligence??Confused...or is he hiding his intelligence???Embarrassed so that even we viewers shouldn't find it out that... he is in the process of unveiling the EVIL plans of the EVIL moron Angry Angry!!!

i just want that EVIL dead n buried !!! Evil Smile

tho i'm relieved to see old RK,like you i have the same dilemma as to whether he is 2013 ka RK who has a grip on his emotions and is donning this kameena avatar to find the truth behind his biwi's massive & sudden change of heart OR is he back to being the ruthless 2012 wala RK,whose sole ambition in life was to pamper and nurture his ego???!!! but this time he loves madhu...surely that's gotta mean something,right?Confused...a little hope CVs,thats all we ask for humbly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=DushtDanaf.]

Ermm u too ??  was it adorable ?? Ermm ...i wanted it to look CRUEL LOL... lets keep it asideLOL !!!

RK is sure watching her zay... i just want a lil hope from his side...showing us that he is on the mode of getting the truth n not rightfully torturing his biwi with the wrong ideas... i want him to remember the way she wanted him to hug her n not let her go Broken Heart!!!!

but all in vain... lets watch it... at least less of EVIL... but his mere presence or a single shot on him is giving me all negative vibes !!! he is TORTURE/ MORON / EVIL Angry!!! bas !! Approve

i had no hope left that the two of them would get their brains back after seeing the spoiler for todays episode, but when i watched the epi im positive now that RK is acting. there's no way he can treat Madhu like that and mean it, we can't forget that this is the same person who convincingly acted out the revenge drama. did you watch Saturday's episode ? he changed his mind at the 11th hour about the divorce. he was observing MB, then goes on to sign, then abruptly stops. Big smile at that time there was none of this bravado or anger, i feel he's trying to save the marriage at all costs and getting her to admit why's she doing this. hopefully none of this drags for longer than this week and the truth is out soon, i cant stand that unwanted piece in our show a moment longer Ouch

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahnni.mj

Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

I can't believe the old kamina is back. He reminded me of 4 phere wala RK.LOL
Don't wanna talk abt rest things.

yes old kameena is back !! ...but with less intelligence??Confused...or is he hiding his intelligence???Embarrassed so that even we viewers shouldn't find it out that... he is in the process of unveiling the EVIL plans of the EVIL moron Angry Angry!!!

i just want that EVIL dead n buried !!! Evil Smile

tho i'm relieved to see old RK,like you i have the same dilemma as to whether he is 2013 ka RK who has a grip on his emotions and is donning this kameena avatar to find the truth behind his biwi's massive & sudden change of heart OR is he back to being the ruthless 2012 wala RK,whose sole ambition in life was to pamper and nurture his ego???!!! but this time he loves madhu...surely that's gotta mean something,right?Confused...a little hope CVs,thats all we ask for humbly

same hereErmm ... but they don seem to be bothered at all Stern Smile... poor WE !!!Broken Heart

Blue_Scrubs

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i had no hope left that the two of them would get their brains back after seeing the spoiler for todays episode, but when i watched the epi im positive now that RK is acting. there's no way he can treat Madhu like that and mean it, we can't forget that this is the same person who convincingly acted out the revenge drama. did you watch Saturday's episode ? he changed his mind at the 11th hour about the divorce. he was observing MB, then goes on to sign, then abruptly stops. Big smile at that time there was none of this bravado or anger, i feel he's trying to save the marriage at all costs and getting her to admit why's she doing this. hopefully none of this drags for longer than this week and the truth is out soon, i cant stand that unwanted piece in our show a moment longer Ouch

but... the way they show things have changed zay... one moment they are trying to convey something... n the next moment is just the opposite of what they showed !! i donno who is to be blamed here?? the creatives or the director ??

Saturday's Episode was sure a ray of hope for me... n today it was altogether different... i too want to think that all this is a part of his plan... if thats the case then i want them to show us viewers a hint on his planning... we wud be relieved from the stress n their pain !!!

reg that MORON EVIL...i got nothing to add...all said !!!

DushtDanaf.

Go to top