Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Are you bold enough to read? Yes I talk Barun Sobti (Page 7)

iris_iris2 Goldie
iris_iris2
iris_iris2

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Bold enough to write this!! Knowing well to face lots of criticism! Bravo!Smile 
I don't go much into who says what, who wants to work where. Only thing is that its not the TIME to see them back together. I even don't take negative what is said on interview. At least things are not hidden they are not manipulated. Fans including myself spend too much time, investing or wasting time on such things its personal choice. For one its investing yet its waste for the other. Entertainment world is something that takes us away from reality into dream world and no one can deny IPKKND had created a strong powerful dream world that has forced so many writers of IF to write FF and daily clicks on the posts show that DREAM WORLD is powerful. i think for a fans that is enough. In reality the ACTOR is not bound to us because he has his own realities of HIS or HERS life.  So for my satisfaction when I see things around,, I satisfy myself with the thought " Its not the time to see them together" 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divi93Prim_123

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't think anyone is calling SP now. Even SP channel itself has moved on and has tried to make its new offering Aastha into a M&B serial and named it IPK - Ek baar phir. The cast and crew have moved on. So why are we having the same discussions again and again. Confused. It really doesn't do any good if people keep on making posts like this. Do you seriously think SP will stop all its activities and will get Barun to do IPK season 2. I don't think so. And I think majority of the audience knows it and majority of fans know it. Sanaya has moved on, got a show on her name, Daljeet is pregnant and relaxing with her husband, Karan has a new show, Naniji, Garimaji and Mamiji and Buaji all have their own shows so no idea why you are trying to portray Sanaya and the rest of the cast as victims here. I don't see any one becoming a victim due to the show closure 9 months back. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

farha_ipkkndvenkataGirlabouttownNan08Channa_mereyaaangrybread.Khamosh.ArnieBoyBarun.MyriadOfHues.

divi93 Senior Member
divi93
divi93

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ppl really got miffed abt t2 guess so my pov is don't jump into conclusions tym will get answers to evything whether he's gonna keep grocery shop r doing bw mvy left to him & as a fan i support in him ...

But one hurt me z leaving dis country for keeping a grocery shop!!

i guess its all abt mood changes or wateva coz in pm's M&G he said dat tv needs a long term commitment & hope he'll be back before next year now totally changed!!

so don't knw watz next so Chilll guys take a deep breath ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

songcouple

akv216 Senior Member
akv216
akv216

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
why... this messing guyzz...???? jst bashing each other...!!! dont wanna argue..preach...or fight...!! really fed upp..!!!
jst knw one thing...LOVE BARUN & SANAYA... n greatful to them that they gifted me arshi... itz enough 4 me... and will support them in future too... coz i am sure that they wont disappoint the fandom... they will make us feel proud ... coz they r extremely brilliant actors & moreover gr88 human beings...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepz_SI.BSChanna_mereyaaangrybread

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
may be what you said was correct
but I never regret calling SP to shut down show.. It was already rotten and there was no story left in it
Had there been a separation of Arnav Khushi , there would have been some story left about how they will reunite and in that case I wud have taken a replacement also
But there was nothing and they introduced those pointless tracks
First they showed Anav may be a cheater and stopped because of viewers from showin Aarav as Arnav's son
what wud next be on show..Had Barun continued it wud have been Khushi meets a sweet person and Arnav cant see her getting close to him or something similar
The show wud have been interesting if they had kept it on track irrespective of Barun's resignation
Then people wud have accepted a temporary lead for sake of story atleast

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Agree we should stop calling star plus...barun has made it clear he does not want to work on tv...he likes the work schedules with movies so be it...it's his life and choices...we all make choices at work he did too...films will be creatively satisfying more time to research on roles and put in best effort learn more do outdoor shooting travel way more fun...more varied interaction at work more networking opportunities to take on international roles with hollywood
illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

4. Telling others what to do: I would prefer members to stop preaching on the forum. Let the moderators decide what is needed on this forum and what is not or what one member is allowed to do or not. You cannot stop someone from posting in any topic. Do not become a moral police on the forum.

Rules, Regulations & Warnings: ALL HERE!

Celebrity Slander : We understand that you are not going to be a fan of all celebrities but that does not allow anyone to resort to name calling .We do not want anyone riling up fans of particular celebrities and hence making the section a warzone.  Don't mock fans as it's not a crime to love a celebrity and do not be sarcastic and pass it off as humor.

Moral Policing:  Moral policing by members in any forum will NOT be tolerated. It only leads to unnecessary instigation/arguments.  The section Dev Team Members will do the needful when a situation arises.  Members are to simply abide by the rules and not preach others. If you should come across an abusive topic please contact the development team, rather than taking matters in your own hands. You can contact the Development team by either reporting the post in question and filling out what the issue is, or by sending a PM with a link to the thread containing a few sentences of what the issue.  When reporting the issues make sure you use the hierarchy. Viewbies are to be contacted first and then then up the ladder Moderators to Channel Moderators to Global Moderator and the Admin.

India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

On the basis of above mentioned rules and guidelines, I'm closing this post. So no one thinks I'm being bias.

IPKKND DT.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

akv216golpokobitaIDatIFmelfnsPrim_123..Sugar_ArHi..angrybread.SobtiLicious..MyriadOfHues.ArnieBoyBarun.Khamosh.Sharayu..shinchan.

Go to top