Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Here too? I thought it was only in FB! He do mention regarding his health issue and y taking it in a negative way? Uhh!!
By d way TM ur title is quite bold but u wasnt! Dont jz observe but reply too..

Bold to post so bold to reply!
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If I am not mistaken , the TM made another post  few days ago saying that  only thing stopping from IPK 2 happening was Barun. Thats was before IPK 2 news came in..

I think lots of peoples delusions and fantasies were broken todayπŸ˜†

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@TM i dont think anybody now is asking for a sarun show..because it just cant happen..

As actors they know what they are capable of..
They gonna do better in future if god wishes..
Its better we hope good for them rather than condemn each other
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Only people who have problems with SI & BS respectively are their respective fan groups. All Sarun fans know that SI is doing a flop show & Barun has a movie which never released [or is still in the process of post production. Eh?] So I don't see where BS has been used as a punching bag?

Nobody can deny the fact that BS fans were responsible for the closure of IPK.

And nobody can deny the fact the BS did nothing wrong by quitting the show.

So what the hell are we discussing on this post? πŸ˜•

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
even in the new interview with RB he said, he does not wish to come back to TV if it continues to be this hectic and it is really tough to be a ML in a daily show for him, he again said there are people doing that without problem, but he chooses this way. He again said he liked the promo of IPK2.πŸ˜†

The post itself is a preaching one, then who else can preach here, i mean is there anything left to preachπŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Only people who have problems with SI & BS respectively are their respective fan groups. All Sarun fans know that SI is doing a flop show & Barun has a movie which never released [or is still in the process of post production. Eh?] So I don't see where BS has been used as a punching bag?

Nobody can deny the fact that BS fans were responsible for the closure of IPK.

And nobody can deny the fact the BS did nothing wrong by quitting the show.

So what the hell are we discussing on this post? πŸ˜•

i agreed to the bold part.

I felt so buddy, so said that. Being a BS fan i am quite emotional when people say bad things about him, maybe in response to something.😳
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As i said this before, this is an non sensible post made just to rile up fans.Don't want to get into argument with with other actor's fans

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KittenRose

i agreed to the bold part.

I felt so buddy, so said that. Being a BS fan i am quite emotional when people say bad things about him, maybe in response to something.😳

Dude life is easy when you're either a Barun fan or a Sanaya fan but those who are Sarun fans are bashed from both the groups. So yeah.. πŸ˜† I'm kind of used to it.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qubool.Hain

🀣  injustice !!!! nk doing his own show. akki quitted even before barun, abhaas was done with his role. naniji mami ji , bhuaji even dadi ji n garima babuji all r busy with their own shows !!! 🀣   n dollyji is now preggy n enjoying her days !! income cut down ??????????  n plzzz all the sets n props n other 200 people have been shifted to qubool hain. coz i am a follower of qubool hain and they are even using recyled clothes of khushi there.  so all is well .

Omg...this the most awesome, funny and real reply πŸ˜†
No assumptions, no bashing, no rumour mongering just plain truth πŸ˜Š
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
happy realization !! 
hope ppl understand now that sarun is impossible !!