India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are you bold enough to read? Yes I talk Barun Sobti

rowan Groupbie
rowan
rowan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I am here to give my 2 cents on current happenings and Barun Sobti's Telegraph interview.

I am not here to analyze what is right what is wrong or judge his opinion. Because I don't have a right to do that. It's of-course his life!

What really bothers me WE. What we are doing. I was one of them who called Star Plus for taking IPKKND off-air without Barun Sobti and I regret doing that now. I am not going to call again for renaming IPKKND 2

I strongly believe that Sanaya Irani equally if not has more share in success of IPKKND. Period!! Those lengthy dialogues, taking the show completely on her shoulders when Barun was not around and the extreme schedules she has take too .point to be noted! Hell girl she has to take more BD scenes!! I still think she is so underrated. May be because most of the soap watching crowd are females and may be Male leads get more gaga'd over. My opinion.

Barun is humble and straight, and he made it clear many times about his opinion on long hours, how tv stars cant have financial stability, how he needs to give more time to family and its his choice. So guys let him do that. What the heck!! I would do the sane if I was him. Because Bwood is more money, more fame , more time with family. If not as hero he can even do as character artist. Thats even better that TV for him.

Why are we calling star plus? I don't get it? I am sure with the demand they are having they will definitely bring Sarun back if they can. But what will they do if Barun is not ready? I don't get it. Please explain!! What are they supposed to do?

All the cast including Sanaya are ready to work together but Barun is not Period! Get over it. Do you expect Star Plus to drag him to work?

In this process i really feel sorry for rest of the cast. We are doing in justice to them including Sanaya Irani. We say she looks great with Barun? Oh well when the guys is going places she needs to be stuck in this Routine rut? None of the cast have good work yet. I know they will get better roles soon but its not easy to completely cut down on income. I don't even want to talk a the new cast from IpKKND ek bhar phir.. Getting bashed for no reason.

Yeah we get it. Only Barun should be working right?

I am one crazy fan of Barun Sobti. But I love others equally and they deserve every right to live so please let live.

I follow Team Sarun, Barun and Sanaya pages and highly respect the effort they are putting in and agree its not easy. They are keep us connected. But please don't promote the idea of calling star plus etc and bringing them back. I want to see them back atleast as weekly once episode or on big screen but what can anyone do? Is Barun ready? I am saying this because Sanaya said she wants to. In that case call Barun and ask him Straight if he ever wants to work with Sanaya Irani and when can we expect that, not Star plus, or the rest of the cast or Rajan Singh or some one else. Please guys   This is becoming too much.

Edited by rowan - 19 August 2013 at 9:38am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvBarunAfairyanu97princessep13sugarvisiondeepa.h1Lovebaruniemjhtgeetfanadvaitaavika_ShArMarsood86shalinikanagufabmegan25ArHianSidYaliiris_iris2hiddenpearlseabeautyky.chandratresongcouple7_sneha_7redpetals123PastelBeautySiri22sanjanaarshileanne_1983dolly_11farheen75Jyo.smansaima4744-aparna-CATZ..arsneh

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Finally,ppl of this forum getting reality check.
M happy...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13rowanky.chandratreSiri22MeeraHK

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
better late than  never

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rowan

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Catz-

Finally,ppl of this forum getting reality check.
M happy...
  Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CATZ..

Qubool.Hain Groupbie
Qubool.Hain
Qubool.Hain

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
you don want to call SP for bringing sarun back then dont call ! if others doing that why do you bother ?? they love to  raise their phone bills for sarun its completely their wish. 

Edited by Qubool.Hain - 19 August 2013 at 10:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veggieky.chandratreFlora3333

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
None of the people who spammed or called during the show closure time did that as Barun asked to do that, it happened as a result of believing some inside sources. It happens. Now i don't think many are calling for the IPK2 thing. Again, at that time also he said the same reasons for quitting, it was people who read his eyes and wrote stories after stories to save him from Gul and all. These all are said stories. A section of people started bashing him for the mistake that some of his fans did and still continues the same or some might have stopped that. He is the same then and now also giving the same reasons for his quitting.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4serendipity235pooja123arsongcoupleI_Dont_Knowgolpokobitamanjusha7sun_shine_girl.ooBubbleGumoo.Sayali_23Mani.raizadaPrim_123Sharayu.angrybreadFlora3333.SobtiLicious.GirlabouttownNan08PoochiePie.MyriadOfHues..Khamosh..shinchan.

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

I am not sure what it was about the T2 interview that took people's blindfolds off, but I am glad!!

Obsession is never good, be it Barun, Sanaya, SaRun or anyone else…  Ones lives should not revolve around actors…..

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97blue.moonsugarvisionrowanmetaphor4divi93serendipity235pooja123arsongcouplesanjanaarshisho-shweetDazzler.Siri22.ooBubbleGumoo.Mani.raizadamishaj.Panache.ishq30Prim_123MeeraHKFlora3333angrybreadNan08MastMalangGirlabouttown.MyriadOfHues..shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
can any1 tell me whts d purpose of this post in first place? Shocked
1- dnt call sp fr ipk2
2- injustice wid SI..ROFL
3- income cut down Ermm

n this

"In this process i really feel sorry for rest of
the cast. We are doing in justice to them
including Sanaya Irani. "

wht injustice happened wid her?? she too has moved on..although her show is also gonna b off air ..ROFL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4I_Dont_Knowsongcouplesanjanaarshicoolnisha_fun87sun_shine_girlzoobie-doobie.ooBubbleGumoo.ESR8Mani.raizadaFlora3333.SobtiLicious.Sharayu.angrybreadNan08Channa_mereyaaMastMalang.Khamosh.ArnieBoyBarun.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top