7C Discussions August 19 - August 23

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

August 19 ' Monday

HM ' Tamil ' AHM talking about the quiz and making fun of Annachi ' he comes there and they all act that they care for him ' he tells that that he knew they were making fun of him but other two he is going to win the game ' they say you can trust us Annachi ' he tells them I trust Stalin not you ' you all back stap me

AHM talking to the kids ' tells them that they have to practice for the cultural game show ' Gaby dance ' Kili sing and others group performance ' he tells them you have to practice really harder ' if you have any doubt ask each other don't ask me ' they all roll their eyes ' AHM did his special dance

Kids come to stalin house notice Kayal in pain ' they ask her what she needed ' she tells them that Stalin was out of town and it will go away in few minutes ' Dubbas tell Venniela to make tea ' Dalda to get pain cream and Minnal to bring HM ' she was a good leader didn't panic in charge of the situation ' HM comes with Kuruvi and tell Kuruvi to bring Auto ' in the mean time Venniela give tea to Kayal she drinks and Dalda rub the pain medication and Kuruvi brought Auto ' HM take her to the hospital

AHM bring kids to dance teacher Myna (she went to the tour with 7C  - Kuruvi likes her) he started his normal romantic look and too much compliment to her look and her dance ' ask her to teach kids dance for the competition ' she says ok

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
Nice update akka thanks.

Good to see kids taking care of Kayal. Love HM Kayal bonding.

AHM scenes were very funny. His dance was chaneilla no one can do lol.

Waiting to see cultural competition now.

August 20 – Tuesday

Boys ask Kili why he is not practicing he tells them if he sing then his father not going to let him play cricket that is his passion – boys says Sir going get hurt and Annachi going to rule the school – he is not listening – he says l love cricket I don't want to lose it – boys tells there should be way that you can do both – Kili not listening

Ballon tell girls that she is not practicing dance because Sir didn't pick her first for the quiz – girls says WT and Kannan are good better than us and we have to beat Annachi school so Sir didn't have choice – but Ballon don't want to hear it – she goes I don't care if we lose it I am not going to practicing with Gaby

Annachi came to Stalin house threatening Kayal – he tells that he is a bad man and tell Stalin to back off – She tells him that we are not afraid of you – so do whatever you want to do – he tells her that Stalin going to cry daily I will make sure of that – he goes and tell this is the first half so you laugh second half I will laugh you are going to cry – Kayal tells him actually this is the second half you were laughing the first half now it's our turn to laugh – he tells his men we have to teach lesson to Stalin ( so he is going to do something but what)

Kayal  called Kili and Balloon and talked to them – she explain to them – Annachi made deal with Sir if we win 2/3 he is not going to bother us anymore and if we lose Sir has to leave – it is not personal issue – it is a school issue school and Sir depend on your performances – it's has to be your decision – your chance to prove that you are better than other school students – think about it – future of school in your hands keep it or destroy it

Myna teaching dance to Balloon and Gaby – Kuruvi come there and giving his love look to her – AHM coming there giving the same look – now both of them want to marry her – both of them dreaming doing duet with her – really funny you need to watch it for full impact- Hai bomb and minnal and other kids buying tea and bun for the girls – Myna telling the girls you have good friends

August 21 €" Wednesday

Kili and other girl who is going to sing (butty ) talk €" Kili is sad and she asked what is the problem €" he tells her that he asked his father to teach him techniques and he told him that Kili has to forget cricket and only concentrate on singing €" he is crying €" butty tells him to drop from the competition €" he tells her that he can€™t let down sir and school €" he asked promise from her that not to tell anyone about this €" music teacher telling them that they are good and he tells kili has good voice he can become singer if he wants it €" Kili tells him that his passion is cricket not music

Gaby and other girl practicing AHM come there to watch €" girls taking a break €" Myna ask how is the girls doing it €" he tells himself I am watching you not them €" then tell they are doing good €" he start to propose her but the girls come back so she start to teach them

HM €" AHM €" Tamil talking about the cultural programs €" HM thank AHM taking extra care about the dance €" Tamil tells him he is taking extra care because he wants to see the teacher €" Tamil also tells that he is competing with Kuruvi €" HM tells AHM that he should leave it so Kuruvi would have more chance €" AHM saying I am single too and I want to get married too €" HM says ok that€™s fair then €" Annachi coming there talk to them €" he tells them don€™t be happy now other two games I am going to win €" he saying there is one more round for teachers €" my schools HM €" AHM €" Tamil teachers going to compete with you all  - he tells them that they have to do something different €" all of them are worried €" HM asks who is going to do the stand up comedy Tamil and AHM saying don€™t have anyone yet €" HM says select the  person fast

Kids came to school to practice €" school is closed €" AHM and Tamil saying maybe Stalin has the key €" that time Stalin coming there tell them to stop practicing €" all of them are shocked €" they ask why Stalin tells them that kids missing the education  and the I thought it will be healthy fight between kids but now it become big issue between adults €" feel bad €" Adults should be showing the good path I feel we are showing the wrong path €" we should back away €" AHM and Tamil not convinced about reasons €" they ask are you afraid of Annachi €" Stalin tells no but I feel kids we are using kids to cater our needs

August 22 €" Thursday

Kids telling Kayal about Stalin told them to stop practicing €" they tell her to talk to him €" Stalin gets there and Kayal ask why the competition stopped €" he tells her that he feel kids missing the important part is study €" they are paying too much attention to dancing and singing €" Kayal tells him I know that is not the reason €" Stalin tells her I don€™t want to talk about

AHM talking to himself €" Tamil gets there €" he asked why are you pacing €" AHM tells I know there is a reason for Stalin talk but why he won€™t tells us €" how did we find out €" Tamil says there is one person know about the whole thing is Kuruvi €" I know Stalin trust him more than anyone else €" AHM says but he won€™t tell us €" Tamil says we have to play trick on him

Kuruvi walking that side €" AHM and Tamil start to talk badly about Stalin €" they talk maybe Stalin is afraid or he received money from Annachi €" do you think he sold us €" Kuruvi saying you know he is not afraid of Annachi €" and he didn€™t receive any money from Annachi €" AHM saying maybe Annachi€™s adiyal throw stones at Stalin€™s house or threated Kayal €" Kuruvi says Anni would definitely go to Annachi€™s house and throw stones back €" she is a brave lady €" AHM and Tamil saying then definitely Stalin received money €" Kuruvi getting angry and tells them he wouldn€™t do that €" they ask how did you know €" then Kuruvi tells them that Annachi show Kuruvi and Stalin the day before €" Annachi tells Stalin I am afraid I am going to lose it €" so you better back off €" I will back off myself from your school €" same time you have to leave from here too €" Stalin tells him why €" we made deal you told me if we win 2 games you are going to leave us alone now you are changing €" Annachi saying that time I thought  I have winning chance now I am not sure €" I don€™t want other people laughing at me €" so you do the back off €" Stalin saying no I can€™t do that €" Annachi saying I am a bad man €" Stalin saying I am not afraid of you €" Annachi saying I am not going to hurt but I  will hurt the kids if you don€™t back off €"  he also saying I will go any length to win the competition so watch out

AHM and Tamil goes to Stalin house and tell him we shouldn€™t give in for Annachi €" that means he is going to keep on doing the same blackmail €" he will use kids to chase you €" do you really want to give him that power €" we need to show him our power €" Stalin saying I don€™t want to take risk with kids €" Tamil and AHM saying €" Annachi not going to do anything to kids if he does then kids parents not going to sit quietly €" Stalin saying i am afraid to take the chance €" AHM and Tamil says we have to take it for the school

Kids wanted to show Stalin €" so they dance and sing for him €" Annachi show that €" he got really mad €" his adiyal saying you look terror but Stalin is the one has real power €" kids know that €" Annachi slap that person and tell then we need to show Stalin

Tomorrow €" boys walking and dancing €" Annachi start the car and drive fast all the kids jump excep Kanna €" he hit by the car and he is bleeding

Thanks akka for the updates :))

Annachi started to show his villaithanam :(

How AHM and Tamil still think bad about Stalin. Again same panam vangitaru , bayanthutaru nu.

Hope nothing bad happens to Kannan.