Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha-Jalaal: Shahenshah ke maan ke liyye... (Page 3)

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Beautifully written dear!!! Infact your insightful post is even more interesting than the episode itselfEmbarrassed

Loved the Shahi farmaan scene where we got the glimpse of softer side of Jalaal. But equally hated it since Jodha couldn't witness the same. 

Stupid CVs and their logic. When the entire harem is talking about Jalaal's decison during Shahi farmaan, still Jodha will never come to know about itAngry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikariyya6

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

lovely post ..Clap. u r right .. farak too padta haiii Wink

Thank you. Big smile...Jodha aur Jalaal ko farak ka matlab abb samajh mein aayega.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Beautifully written dear!!! Infact your insightful post is even more interesting than the episode itselfEmbarrassed

Loved the Shahi farmaan scene where we got the glimpse of softer side of Jalaal. But equally hated it since Jodha couldn't witness the same. 

Stupid CVs and their logic. When the entire harem is talking about Jalaal's decison during Shahi farmaan, still Jodha will never come to know about itAngry.

Thank you. I just try.LOL... arre? If  Jodha witnesses Jalaal's good deeds so easily, then, how will we get their passionate angst?Wink...just see how all this plays out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi10SonaLuvZaSafriyya6VasusenaRadheya

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Very nice post Vicky...ClapClapClap

'shehensha ke Maan k liye'...I don't know about jalal(he did raise his brow, right?)..I was definitely taken aback...didn't expect it coming...there was an unmistakable ring of sincerity in her words...it was not laced with any sarcasm or bitterness..she meant them, felt them...

Diwane-e-aam scene- Jalal was so vulnerable...he let his guards down...and, we saw a jalal who craves for the warmth of love...the feeing of belonging to some one...craves for someone...who can heal his soul...

Precap- showdown...but, at least they will communicate...let them accuse each other...let them spew venom...they should give vent to the their emotions...

Jalal was a raging bull when the lady commented on his marriage with jodha...what's your take on this???

Edited by Super Kool - 19 August 2013 at 10:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafMoronsKiMallikaAutumn_Roseriyya6VasusenaRadheya

vacchii IF-Dazzler
vacchii
vacchii

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Superb post! ClapClap  i always love reading it.. Agree with everything u said Thumbs Up and yes jodha's hatred is cracked with jalaal's hollow heart.. what a combo! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafMoronsKiMallikariyya6

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Very intensely written about  two very different emotions that are flowing very deep down in jalal and jodha's mind right now.Clap Today the scene which is really commendable is the scene of Dewan-E-Aam.. The scene brought out two totally different emotions of a single person. On one hand he is a shahensha who does not tolerate any one's audacity  on the other hand he is a sensible ,a lonely heart who is still craving for love and care..The eyes with full of tears shows that he has a big,may be like a sky ,heart inside. Jodha ,you should now measure your heart. can it balance jalal's heart in exchange????Be sure before you gonna fall for him..Wink..

I really did not like the impatience of jodha. The justice was not done yet and she left the place with some presumptions..Why Jodha.??? Why are you always in a hurry to jump on a conclusion about your hubby dearest???Confused

I really liked one more bit where Jalal yelled at adham and said that umm I forgot ..TongueAngry..please tell me the line where he said shahensha k mujlim ko khuda k bande ne bacha liya or something like that.. That line was awesome..please share mallika..Ouch

Adham whatever said was true indeed that A shahensha should not change his words but , but he is more a human being than a shahensha who can't act cruel with a kid just outta his anger. Jalal you indeed gonna be the greatest king for all  the time beings.Smile

P.S - I did not miss the bit when Jalal's face became softer and he raised his one eyebrow listened to Jodha's " humne jo bhi kiya ,shahensha k maan k liye kiya"Wink

Edited by PallaviDas003 - 19 August 2013 at 10:26am

SonaLuvZaSafMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Very nice post Vicky...ClapClapClap

'shehensha ke Maan k liye'...I don't know about jalal(he did raise his brow, right?)..I was definitely taken aback...didn't expect it coming...there was an unmistakable ring of sincerity in her words...it was not laced with any sarcasm or bitterness..she meant them, felt them...

Diwane-e-aam scene- Jalal was so vulnerable...he let his guards down...and, we saw a jalal who craves for the warmth of love...the feeing of belonging to some one...craves for someone...who can heal his soul...

Precap- showdown...but, at least they will communicate...let them accuse each other...let them spew venom...they should give vent to the their emotions...

Jalal was a raging bull when the lady commented on his marriage with jodha...what's your take on this???

Thank you. Yes, the camera panned on Jalaal's reaction when Jodha said that dialogue. Jodha is sincere in her duties and commitment as a wife even when she hates Jalaal. So, imagine all that she can do in his love.Big smile...Jalaal is soft inside and anything sensitive and vulnerable mirrors just that. Today, that little kid did it. 

Jalaal takes his and Jodha's relationship as a very personal thing. Uss pe feete kassne ki ijaazat filhaal Ruqqu ke ilaawa kisi ko nahiin hai.LOL... i guess he was also appalled by the tone of Faryadees as they were totally out of code of conduct. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolSonaLuvZaSafriyya6VasusenaRadheya

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
wow...beautifully written!Clap
loved jalal's emotional transformation n his dealing wid th kid!th peep into his childhood was endearing..this is th jalal who's gonna win over jo sooner or later!!Embarrassed
jalal's lecture to rukku was also quite wise n showed her immaturity!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafMoronsKiMallikariyya6

Go to top