Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha-Jalaal: Shahenshah ke maan ke liyye... (Page 2)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Agree with you on everything. The 'Humne ye khel sirf Shahenshah ke maan ke liye khelaa hai.' part really got me. There were rumours that she would say she did it for her Rajput pride. Thank God for that!

The diwaan e aam part would have been a huge let down if it weren't for the kid part. It was not only touching, but also for the first time showed Jalal's vulnerability... A peek into his past that makes him the man he is today.

Good postClap

Thank you.Big smile... I think the creatives are slowly showing a transitional shift in Jodha where , without even consciously realizing it, she is taking Jalaal as her husband. His honour is her honour indeed. 

I guess the whole aim of showing that Diwaan-E-Aam scene was to show how vulnerable Jalaal really is.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Roseriyya6

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

nice post i agree on all points specially about jalal Embarrassed  Thumbs Up 

Thank you and the pleasure is all mine.Embarrassed

chinuchinuriyya6

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@Vicky 
Do u know that your post is on a JA fb page??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77MoronsKiMallikariyya6

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Awesome post n so beautifully written !Embarrassed

MoronsKiMallikariyya6

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
lovely post ..Clap. u r right .. farak too padta haiii Wink

MoronsKiMallikariyya6

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

LovelyClapClap.U explained it so well Vicky.
You are so right about Jodha and Jalal.They both are giving each other too much importance especially when they claim they hate each other.I really wished that Jodha would have been around to see that Jalal is not that heartless and cruel as she thinks.Its really interesting that she saw him punish those people rather then see him forgive them.Thus hinting many more misconceptions  in the future.
Jalal is still a kid at heart.A kid that yearns affection,love,nurture,stability and security.Today i have come to understand this unconditional love for MA and BK.They protected him and shielded him when he was a lost and helpless child.His is indebted to both of them so much that he power knows no bounds when it comes to them.All Jalal wants is unconditional love but somewhere down inside its not what MA and the others are giving him.He knows this but his gratitude towards them wont allow him to do anything against them.Today we got to see a very rare glimpse of an emotional Emperor showing mercy for his prisoners.One that Jodha missedAngryAngry.Where was she still complaining to Kanha on her buri husband?
As for Jalal another rejection came today when Jodha declined his offer.His expressions were a treat to watch.He was probably thinking 'how can she not want anything from me?','how can she disregard my promise knowing i can give her anything she wants?'All this boils down to HOW CAN SHE REJECT ME?HOW CAN SHE DARE TO REFUSE SUCH AN ATTRACTIVE OFFER FROM ME?
Now he wants to make sure she asks him for something but as shrewd as he is he is going to may her ask for something on his terms.Its interesting to see what kind of situation he will put Jodha in to make her ask him for something.
Rejection for Jalal gets covered by insult as per precap.He wants her to give him that right and importance to ask for something from him.He wants her to need and request him.Its his way of reassuring himself that he holds importance in her life.
For Jodha to understand Jalal she is going to have to give him the rights of a husband.Maybe not intimacy but she has to let go of her pride and that bravery that comes off as arrogance has go to go.Now its Preconceived Notions of a Rajput Princess versus Experience of Living as a Mughal Queen.Big smileClap

Thanks Amy and you are so right about it all. Yes, Jalaal is committed to MA and BK because they stood by him when he was at is weakest and most vulnerable.If MA/BK are taking advantage of those 'ehsaans', then it pushes them off the pedestal where he has placed them. 

Let Jodha get angsty and bitter over Jalaal and not see his good side. Reason being , that if Jodha has to love Jalaal, she has to love this whole package deal - his every side. Just like Jalaal has to love Jodha with her sensitivity and her arrogance. This passionate angst between them has its own reason. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiFr0zenameiliaSonaLuvZaSafelasinghriyya6VasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

@Vicky 
Do u know that your post is on a JA fb page??

Yes, baby. Some Lynne chick has been posting it as her work and i am yet to get to my bitch mode and beat the living daylights out of her. Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolSonaLuvZaSafameiliaAutumn_Roseriyya6VasusenaRadheya

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

Awesome post n so beautifully written !Embarrassed

Thank you.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Go to top