Jodha-Jalaal: Shahenshah ke maan ke liyye... - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Superb post! 👏👏  i always love reading it.. Agree with everything u said 👍🏼 and yes jodha's hatred is cracked with jalaal's hollow heart.. what a combo! 
Very intensely written about  two very different emotions that are flowing very deep down in jalal and jodha's mind right now.👏 Today the scene which is really commendable is the scene of Dewan-E-Aam.. The scene brought out two totally different emotions of a single person. On one hand he is a shahensha who does not tolerate any one's audacity  on the other hand he is a sensible ,a lonely heart who is still craving for love and care..The eyes with full of tears shows that he has a big,may be like a sky ,heart inside. Jodha ,you should now measure your heart. can it balance jalal's heart in exchange????Be sure before you gonna fall for him..😉..

I really did not like the impatience of jodha. The justice was not done yet and she left the place with some presumptions..Why Jodha.??? Why are you always in a hurry to jump on a conclusion about your hubby dearest???😕

I really liked one more bit where Jalal yelled at adham and said that umm I forgot ..😛😡..please tell me the line where he said shahensha k mujlim ko khuda k bande ne bacha liya or something like that.. That line was awesome..please share mallika..

Adham whatever said was true indeed that A shahensha should not change his words but , but he is more a human being than a shahensha who can't act cruel with a kid just outta his anger. Jalal you indeed gonna be the greatest king for all  the time beings.😊

P.S - I did not miss the bit when Jalal's face became softer and he raised his one eyebrow listened to Jodha's " humne jo bhi kiya ,shahensha k maan k liye kiya"😉
Edited by PallaviDas003 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Super Kool

Very nice post Vicky...👏👏👏

'shehensha ke Maan k liye'...I don't know about jalal(he did raise his brow, right?)..I was definitely taken aback...didn't expect it coming...there was an unmistakable ring of sincerity in her words...it was not laced with any sarcasm or bitterness..she meant them, felt them...

Diwane-e-aam scene- Jalal was so vulnerable...he let his guards down...and, we saw a jalal who craves for the warmth of love...the feeing of belonging to some one...craves for someone...who can heal his soul...

Precap- showdown...but, at least they will communicate...let them accuse each other...let them spew venom...they should give vent to the their emotions...

Jalal was a raging bull when the lady commented on his marriage with jodha...what's your take on this???

Thank you. Yes, the camera panned on Jalaal's reaction when Jodha said that dialogue. Jodha is sincere in her duties and commitment as a wife even when she hates Jalaal. So, imagine all that she can do in his love.😃...Jalaal is soft inside and anything sensitive and vulnerable mirrors just that. Today, that little kid did it. 

Jalaal takes his and Jodha's relationship as a very personal thing. Uss pe feete kassne ki ijaazat filhaal Ruqqu ke ilaawa kisi ko nahiin hai.😆... i guess he was also appalled by the tone of Faryadees as they were totally out of code of conduct. 😊
wow...beautifully written!👏
loved jalal's emotional transformation n his dealing wid th kid!th peep into his childhood was endearing..this is th jalal who's gonna win over jo sooner or later!!😳
jalal's lecture to rukku was also quite wise n showed her immaturity!
random statement- i love ur meryl streep avi :D 
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you. Yes, the camera panned on Jalaal's reaction when Jodha said that dialogue. Jodha is sincere in her duties and commitment as a wife even when she hates Jalaal. So, imagine all that she can do in his love.😃...Jalaal is soft inside and anything sensitive and vulnerable mirrors just that. Today, that little kid did it. 

Jalaal takes his and Jodha's relationship as a very personal thing. Uss pe feete kassne ki ijaazat filhaal Ruqqu ke ilaawa kisi ko nahiin hai.😆... i guess he was also appalled by the tone of Faryadees as they were totally out of code of conduct. 😊

I take your point...😊😊

you have explained it so well..loved reading it...am coming back later with my thoughts on it ..at present what  saddens me is Ruqaiyya ..let alone his wife or mallika whatever...she is his best friend ,they grew up together ,inspite of that she has absolutely no emotional connect with him...she plays mind games,plots and fans his ego and pride but she has no authority over his emotional side...if she truly was his bestie would she not have even once tried to understand his loneliness and fill it with affection ...and she does understand his lonely childhood as she told those other begums..but what is she doing about it...nothing at all...she is so full of herself ,she cannot see the emotional wreck her friend is ...

jalal indeed craves for love affection but people around him lace it with motives be it BK or MA or eve ruqaiyya ,hence whenever the old ruku did show some signs of affection he would immediately ask what she wants in return...he is used to people bargaining with him coz he is the emperor ...and that strokes his pride...and in between them comes a girl who basically wants nothing to do with him and that puts ice cold water on his male ego😆...

he is so lonely and surrounded and misguided by wrong people...poor guy ..
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Yes, baby. Some Lynne chick has been posting it as her work and i am yet to get to my bitch mode and beat the living daylights out of her. 🥱
You shouldn't allow this kind of thieving . Go n stop this .  😡  Plz 🤓

Originally posted by vacchii

Superb post! 👏👏  i always love reading it.. Agree with everything u said 👍🏼 and yes jodha's hatred is cracked with jalaal's hollow heart.. what a combo! 

Thank you.😃...Angst and intensity are highlights of JJ. So, that should continue for a long time.
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

Very intensely written about  two very different emotions that are flowing very deep down in jalal and jodha's mind right now.👏 Today the scene which is really commendable is the scene of Dewan-E-Aam.. The scene brought out two totally different emotions of a single person. On one hand he is a shahensha who does not tolerate any one's audacity  on the other hand he is a sensible ,a lonely heart who is still craving for love and care..The eyes with full of tears shows that he has a big,may be like a sky ,heart inside. Jodha ,you should now measure your heart. can it balance jalal's heart in exchange????Be sure before you gonna fall for him..😉..

I really did not like the impatience of jodha. The justice was not done yet and she left the place with some presumptions..Why Jodha.??? Why are you always in a hurry to jump on a conclusion about your hubby dearest???😕

I really liked one more bit where Jalal yelled at adham and said that umm I forgot ..😛😡..please tell me the line where he said shahensha k mujlim ko khuda k bande ne bacha liya or something like that.. That line was awesome..please share mallika..

Adham whatever said was true indeed that A shahensha should not change his words but , but he is more a human being than a shahensha who can't act cruel with a kid just outta his anger. Jalal you indeed gonna be the greatest king for all  the time beings.😊

P.S - I did not miss the bit when Jalal's face became softer and he raised his one eyebrow listened to Jodha's " humne jo bhi kiya ,shahensha k maan k liye kiya"😉

Thank you.😳...Jodha's heart has the compassion, patience and infinity to fill Jalaal's heart. Isn't that what she is a combo of? Heart and spirit. Jodha will try her best to NOT see Jalaal's good side and notice her heart's slow rising to him, but she will be proven wrong because heart is the toughest muscle . 

I think the line you are looking for is - " Lekin ek deen aur imaan waala insaan ye faislaa le sakta hai."😃

Jalaal will melt to Jodha in such moments of soulmate sincerity. 😳