Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

   
Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 19th Aug 13 (Page 6)

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 1008

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy



Originally posted by IdiotViewer

Curious mention: Kusum volunteered. She has made first use of her "agency" today, by putting her hand forward to provide 'support'. While Saras too exercised the "agency" bestowed on him by Third Mother to save and return Kumud's mangalsutra to her. And though ostensibly working for the same end, these two "agents" are going to be pitted opposite, even if for a little while. Fear however is that, when the two "agents" clash, the silver from their swords is going to go some way in illuminating some rather dark, conniving minds about some undeniable facts.

@Bold - Ivy, please cast some light...Confused  Kalika ? and Pramaad?

Kalika and Pramad most likely, happy. Kalika's  started putting two and two together, insinuating things to Saras already. And Pramad, who never leaves a chance to be-little 'Navin', also has a new mission on his agenda. Find the elusive, Mr. Saraswatichandra. He may think that he has two thorns on his side to root out, but really it is just one massive thorn and he needs to find that connect between Saras and Kumud that will ensure he fells them both in one swoop masterstroke. Casting them and their relation in a shameful light in front of both family's. Because even VC's will not be that accomodating of Saras' presence and 'deceit' in front of Kumud's in-laws. 

To add Kusum into the mix, who always has that innate loose-cannon potential, she is very emotionally driven and if she commits the littlest of discrepancies in her interactions with Navinchandra, it is going to raise the eyebrows of the Kalika lurking around in nooks and crannies everywhere. Plus factor Alak, she will not be too happy with Kusum's arrival will she? Another witness to the cracks in BD family's respectable image. I imagine she will be putting a hawk's eye on the Sundari sisters simply because it has become a matter of keeping the score evened, and the only way she can do that is by digging into K's mystery past. Pramad's not a saint, but neither is Kumud an angel, in her pov. So any inconsistency displayed by Kumud or Kusum ought to register on her radar. Merely because she will be all about 'saving face', from now. 


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Adianihotdoggtwilahappychappy

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 722

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini7

Have any of guys noticed that in the last few episodes kusum has started doing a one side braid with loose bangs,...Didn't Saras like that hairstyle on Kumud...oh boy...

Saras and Kusum is a nauseating idea after the pms thing. 
 
Ouch...did not notice that!
 
khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 27918

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Slb not quitting the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twila

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 722

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by happychappy

Originally posted by IdiotViewer

...
Hgg bhai - Please convey my *standing-frickin-ovation* Clap to Hgg bhabhi Embarrassed What an amazingly complementary two-some you are! ...
...

I have to second this... When Hgg came up with the blow to self-esteem of V-na-K being the Primary Reason why Kumud wants to make a go of the marriage, I didnt get it... But on further thought I have talked myself around to it...Smile 

Only some one who you love deeply can really hurt you deeply.. So Saras'  Betrayal hurt Kumud (and her Self Esteem) more deeply than any other person on earth could. 

Pramad is nothing to her on an emotional, spiritual level. So whatever he does to her, the hurt and damage is only superficial, so her pain is comparatively minor in a manner of speaking...Shocked 

This is re-assuring in the sense that Kumud's love still exists hidden under layers of loathing, scorn and distrust...Tongue

Originally posted by IdiotViewer

Curious mention: Kusum volunteered. She has made first use of her "agency" today, by putting her hand forward to provide 'support'. While Saras too exercised the "agency" bestowed on him by Third Mother to save and return Kumud's mangalsutra to her. And though ostensibly working for the same end, these two "agents" are going to be pitted opposite, even if for a little while. Fear however is that, when the two "agents" clash, the silver from their swords is going to go some way in illuminating some rather dark, conniving minds about some undeniable facts.

@Bold - Ivy, please cast some light...Confused


What is V-na-K?

happy, i dont see loathing, i see deep anger and a desire to inflict pain. She wants to hurt him, as she is hurting.

to me all her words are said to jalao him, and torment him just the way she is tormented.

Pramaad can hurt her physically, but its saras whose dard she is still carrying


 
arshi / Ivy-
 
means "Vatt No Katko" ...means an personification / embodiment of high self - esteem / self-respect...kinda like Koi mujhe bolke response sune bina jaa nahin sakhta types...
 
That's the gujrati colloquial term dear wife gave to explain to a child (me) when I was going "No.. But what about this" etc...Wink
 
Pardon my difficulty in translating into written english...but this term is so colloquial & ingrained into our consciousness ...its used to describe such type of people...that when it was given to me...all her behaviour  and the reasons why she acts the way she does ...often to her detriment ...just fell into place
 
 


Edited by hotdogg - 20 August 2013 at 2:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-twilaArshics

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 141

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Smrthji and Hggji and Ivyji,
You all know too well that rest of the forum waasi's would like to live in happy bubble, ignoring Kusum.
CV's have pushed PMS under the carpet, but we are holding on to it as a marker for the end.

Your doomsday prophecy is not sitting well for the mood.
Dear Arshiji,
Can we make a separate thread for Kusum angle - and dump all our frustrations there henceforth. Looks like, we will be presented with more and more Saras-Kusum markers. Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-twilaArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 15806

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adiani

Smrthji and Hggji and Ivyji,
You all know too well that rest of the forum waasi's would like to live in happy bubble, ignoring Kusum.
CV's have pushed PMS under the carpet, but we are holding on to it as a marker for the end.

Your doomsday prophecy is not sitting well for the mood.
Dear Arshiji,
Can we make a separate thread for Kusum angle - and dump all our frustrations there henceforth. Looks like, we will be presented with more and more Saras-Kusum markers. Evil Smile

Sure go ahead, otherwise you can vent your feelings here itself! CB hai hi feelings sharing ke liye! 

somehow, I still can't see her as Kumud rival, my gut still says she is an ally. 

And just saw another news - that K Jo is taking over and the show will not end. I don't know if it was an old post that resurfaced or a new conformation! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Adiani-Ivy-happychappytwila

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 27918

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
According ti a new article slb hasn't quitted and denied bitter relations between production houses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 15806

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdogg

Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by happychappy

Originally posted by IdiotViewer

...
Hgg bhai - Please convey my *standing-frickin-ovation* Clap to Hgg bhabhi Embarrassed What an amazingly complementary two-some you are! ...
...

I have to second this... When Hgg came up with the blow to self-esteem of V-na-K being the Primary Reason why Kumud wants to make a go of the marriage, I didnt get it... But on further thought I have talked myself around to it...Smile 

Only some one who you love deeply can really hurt you deeply.. So Saras'  Betrayal hurt Kumud (and her Self Esteem) more deeply than any other person on earth could. 

Pramad is nothing to her on an emotional, spiritual level. So whatever he does to her, the hurt and damage is only superficial, so her pain is comparatively minor in a manner of speaking...Shocked 

This is re-assuring in the sense that Kumud's love still exists hidden under layers of loathing, scorn and distrust...Tongue

Originally posted by IdiotViewer

Curious mention: Kusum volunteered. She has made first use of her "agency" today, by putting her hand forward to provide 'support'. While Saras too exercised the "agency" bestowed on him by Third Mother to save and return Kumud's mangalsutra to her. And though ostensibly working for the same end, these two "agents" are going to be pitted opposite, even if for a little while. Fear however is that, when the two "agents" clash, the silver from their swords is going to go some way in illuminating some rather dark, conniving minds about some undeniable facts.

@Bold - Ivy, please cast some light...Confused


What is V-na-K?

happy, i dont see loathing, i see deep anger and a desire to inflict pain. She wants to hurt him, as she is hurting.

to me all her words are said to jalao him, and torment him just the way she is tormented.

Pramaad can hurt her physically, but its saras whose dard she is still carrying


 
arshi / Ivy-
 
means "Vatt No Katko" ...means an personification / embodiment of high self - esteem / self-respect...kinda like Koi mujhe bolke response sune bina jaa nahin sakhta types...
 
That's the gujrati colloquial term dear wife gave to explain to a child (me) when I was going "No.. But what about this" etc...Wink
 
Pardon my difficulty in translating into written english...but this term is so colloquial & ingrained into our consciousness ...its used to describe such type of people...that when it was given to me...all her behaviour  and the reasons why she acts the way she does ...often to her detriment ...just fell into place
 
 

Thanks hgg, that term had been explained by you, but it still hasnt become sticky. 

and that's one thing I really miss in this show - the lack of gujju flavor, in language, accents etc.

The Hindi is too devoid of any those typical terms, except sau dobu Che. 

One of the delights of ipk was its use of local dialect, and the new terms we all got introduced to. Those terms added a flavor that was unique and catchy. It gave a vocabulary to all fans that became the language of the forum. I miss that sort of connect here. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-twila

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Crisp Bytes SC - 14th Aug 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Arshics   Replies: 88   Views: 5880

Arshics 88 5880 15 August 2013 at 8:16am by P020167
Crisp Bytes SC - 13th Aug 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Arshics   Replies: 70   Views: 5484

Arshics 70 5484 14 August 2013 at 7:34am by Arshics
Crisp Bytes SC - 12th Aug 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Arshics   Replies: 92   Views: 6641

Arshics 92 6641 13 August 2013 at 7:44am by Arshics
Crisp Bytes SC - 9th Aug 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Arshics   Replies: 143   Views: 8858

Arshics 143 8858 12 August 2013 at 10:41am by happychappy
Crisp Bytes SC - 8th aug 13

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Arshics   Replies: 45   Views: 3939

Arshics 45 3939 09 August 2013 at 6:51am by Arshics

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index