Crisp Bytes SC - 19th Aug 13 (Page 5)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by smrth

Arshi,
Such a dump, don't feel like even posting. Not for episode proper, it has perhaps enough pep for itself. But the looming cuss...I think real cause for bitterness and ennui...
Loathsome and repellent pre-cap. Not only episode blanked, full watch appears a waste. A first 'significant' Sc, kus 'meet'...it sucks. A most bogus deviation. But it does 'affect' one- at least me- hurling towards exit door. 

Experience with SC shows that all precaps are storms in teacups smrth. 

I think kusum Saras confrontation may happen akele main and Navin expose is still some time away. 

I have a feeling that for the Desais, the fall of pramaad has happened, now it's time for resurrection of Saras, for Kumud it started with mangalsutra ki raksha, now it's kusum who will forgive him and also bear witness to his goodness in front of Desais. 

That will be the real outcome of kusums visit I think. 

Arshi,
I am not even bothered about Navin expose...
Disappointment is building on markers; Renouncing chants, Renouncing oaths, Renouncing markers ( Mangalsutra  no less) - as if all that was, was never there, nor would be. Kumud will today 'push' him further. His 'glacial' aloofness, now anchored on a renouncing detachment transforms into a penitent 'payment'. And add this, Kusum is visibly poised to 'fall' for him. It's a deviation which even G.M.T. had not inflicted on readers before he forged a veritable union on Sundargiri...this brings me to all imp.discusion. Are we foisting our 'wishes' on story- Now Kusum?! Well, 'Kusum' is an entirely different aberration. She is a sheer dishonesty with story itself. A one character, rather so unnecessary deferment, it sinks whole story. Add the 'cause'. A worst chauvinist insistence...but let me stop.DeadDead

Edited by smrth - 19 August 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Adianihotdogg-Ivy-twilaInfofanArshics

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

I don't know Shana, I still think pramaad sudhar will happen, our hero ki kasam will be fulfilled, and then he will die and happy ending. 

But so much in 2-3 months - the story will have to be really fast paced from now. I personally would have liked the original to be followed, Kumud banished, Saras Kumud coming together, rediscovering their love and then the deviation to a happy end. 

But yeh paani main ma ka naam leke kasam - yeh filmy touch ne gadbad kar di, ab hero ki kasam hai, toh poori toh Karin hogiOuch

Lagi Shart pramaad nahi soodhrega ...saras ki kasmo ka ...i have great experienceLOL...but yes pramad will dodge saras kumud for sure Wink...and then their will be a blast of their hidden  affair

lets see what happens ...all i want is saras kumud love story ...wo prammy ke soodhrney se miley ya bigde rahne se ki fark padta hai Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdianitwilaInfofanArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Arshi,
Such a dump, don't feel like even posting. Not for episode proper, it has perhaps enough pep for itself. But the looming cuss...I think real cause for bitterness and ennui...
Loathsome and repellent pre-cap. Not only episode blanked, full watch appears a waste. A first 'significant' Sc, kus 'meet'...it sucks. A most bogus deviation. But it does 'affect' one- at least me- hurling towards exit door. 

I think kusum Saras confrontation may happen akele main and Navin expose is still some time away. 

I have a feeling that for the Desais, the fall of pramaad has happened, now it's time for resurrection of Saras, for Kumud it started with mangalsutra ki raksha, now it's kusum who will forgive him and also bear witness to his goodness in front of Desais. 

Arshi,
I am not even bothered about Navin expose...
Disappointment is building on markers; Renouncing chants, Renouncing oaths, Renouncing markers ( Mangalsutra  no less) - as if all that was, was never there, nor would be. Kumud will today 'push' him further. His 'glacial' aloofness, now based on a renouncing detachment transforms into a penitent 'payment'. And add this, Kusum is visibly poised to 'fall' for him. It's a deviation which even G.M.T. had not inflicted on readers before he forged a veritable union on Sundargiri...this brings me to all imp.discusion. Are we foisting our 'wishes' on story- Now Kusum?! Well, 'Kusum' is an entirely different aberration. She is a sheer dishonesty with story itself. A one character, rather so unnecessary deferment, it sinks whole story. Add the 'cause'. A worst chauvinist insistence...but let me stop.DeadDead

Hmmm, that is scary. Kusum falling for Saras will be heartbreaking. I am more inclined to look at her as an ally who will vouch for his goodness, during the time for Samud remarriage. Reaffirm VCs faith in him again, which will need something solid this time, more solid than a promise from Saras. - a personal assurance from the daughter who has filled the shoes of Kumud and on whom he has come to rely. 

I was also hoping she will get sunny too in, once she meets Saras, so the two will help him in his kasam to reform pramaad. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappy

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Arshi... Chalo at least kucch toh accha hua. In the 'variety' (charitable term) of episode caliber's that we have been witnessing, aap ka har CB mein ekk alaida hi rang dekhne ko milta hai. Bole toh aaj ekkdum tapori wala... LOVED it! Thumbs Up So in the search for silver lining's not all appears lost, as while the show continues to plumb new depths, your broken lines continue to outshine, consistently Clap

Foot positioned firmly on 'accelerate' and fingers pressed tightly on 'self-destruct'... Is this what the newly-adjusted grammar of SC is spelling out? Confused

Mediocre episode today, for me. Both the leads, totally underplayed. Was that JW's body double in the VC haveli seq? Confused Dukh baa was OTT. Pramad seemed zoned out... No menace and edge from him today. VC redeemed and BD, I liked his effort today. The serene and trepidation mixed well, I thought. Therefore, only both the father's get my half-hearted applause today. VC for action, and BD for impact. 

Dukh baa's aarti of Pramad was too galley-focused for my liking. And another blow to her character credibility, in my eyes. Totally undercut her 'swaying' by Kumud's resolve in (Wed/Thurs) epi. There she displayed regret for leaving Sahas Rai and now she is wearing the fact as a badge of honor that she sent unscrupulous hubby to jail. Would the real Dukh baa please give attendance? Another fact was that Pramad seemed totally oblivious to Dukh baa raging fire and brimstone. For him, she might as well have been on mute. This may go some ways in underscoring Pramad's apathy to what was going on, but at the same, this is a Pramad who was told in no uncertain terms to maintain a facade of respectability. Even a split-second second of realisation from P highlighting how illusions about him have shattered would have made things believable. He knows he will have to face the music back home but even a mere acknowledgement of that was left wanting. Glaring oversight, here. 

Fight scene looked staged. Was it? On the level of story, functioning as the second life-attempt from Pramad, on his marriage and Kumud. The petulant way he threw a tantrum and stormed off, seemed more a desire to cut his losses and distance himself from scene of crime rather than any genuine resentment at not ever being needed. But of course for the moment, that is/was his biggest weapon which he aimed at Saras-Kumud ominously. I'm not needed. Because he is there. He does everything for her... It may be true in a latent sense because P obviously has daddy issues. But will this spiteful allegation turn into a genuine point of contention and later merit investigation by another member of the BD family... I'm thinking Alak here? Those seeds were further sowed today. She again raised Kumud's past. Only now this time hearing that Pramad's done the worst, she seems to be on the warpath here, with possible retaliation perhaps next on her mind. Just a matter of someone handing her the ammunition. Will that be eavesdropping Kallika? She's got lots of jigsaw pieces in her fast fingers, only a matter of her finding some more and them aligning now. 

Liked VC and BD convo. A VC more as Guniyal's "PM husband", as smrth Bhai keeps reminding us, was in evidence today. There was something very dignified about him staying within lines and yet spelling out choice terms. Of course but, this marriage was 'convenient' for both parties and no one really holds the upper hand or strict moral ground here. Not when one factors Saras and his current abode in the equation. One line that stood out... BD defending to Alak, that the marriage happened in haste, but not the relation. I chose Kumud for P after a lot of thought. This gives BD an advantage VC did not have. The former made a stone-cold sober decision to reform a wastrel, while the latter's hand was forced to breaking point, by the machinations of 'fate'. Will this count but, when the blame-wars start, in full earnest?

In the Dukh baa, Guniyal, VC convo - liked Guniyal's lines regarding her and Kumud. An intriguing paralllel to Dukh baa assuming 'rights' on Kumud in front of Pramad earlier on. But this came across as far more natural. Curious mention: Kusum volunteered. She has made first use of her "agency" today, by putting her hand forward to provide 'support'. While Saras too exercised the "agency" bestowed on him by Third Mother to save and return Kumud's mangalsutra to her. And though ostensibly working for the same end, these two "agents" are going to be pitted opposite, even if for a little while. Fear however is that, when the two "agents" clash, the silver from their swords is going to go some way in illuminating some rather dark, conniving minds about some undeniable facts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdianihotdoggtwilahappychappyArshics

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

here i agree with u arshi ...i think kusum will be pivotal in bringing out the goodness of saras and redeem him in front of desais...as we need third person to redeem him and not kumud herself...as kumud will always be baised to saras ...either by love or by hatred ...but kusum will be able to see the goodness of saras and will see how he is still their with her didi as her true jijaji ...and it will be kusum i feel who will make kumud and desais both realise the true worth of saras

she may fume at saras in beginning but will surely calm down when saras justifies his  stay and will leave  with faith that saras will take care of kumud ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twilahappychappyInfofan

mini7 Groupbie
mini7
mini7

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Have any of guys noticed that in the last few episodes kusum has started doing a one side braid with loose bangs,...Didn't Saras like that hairstyle on Kumud...oh boy...

Saras and Kusum is a nauseating idea after the pms thing. 

Edited by mini7 - 19 August 2013 at 11:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdoggtwilaArshics

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Arshi, apologies for continuing weekend discussions here, but they were undoutedly more riveting than current... However just catching up now, so pardon this Embarrassed:

Hgg bhai - Please convey my *standing-frickin-ovation* Clap to Hgg bhabhi Embarrassed What an amazingly complementary two-some you are! Loved the insights, delivered in your usual brilliant clean, clear style. Just a query but... "Vatt na Katko"... Is this something like a "healthy ego"? Trying to relate Smile

smrth Bhai - You are most generous Embarrassed Reminds me of uni days not so long ago when single-minded focusness of academic pursuits got rewarded in kind. Seeing your comment left me feeling the same, a child-like delight and pride as though I've been handed an A-plus Big smile So, *standing-frickin-ovation* to me, I guess Tongue I only hope that this theory goes to full fruition by the culmination of SC. And that the binds tightened, are loosened by the 'Mothers' themselves here too. It would be only fitting from an aesthetic and symbiotic pov, since Mother and Child relation is so integral here. 

Regarding VC... Today's depiction was closer to what was envisioned in the source I guess... More "Guniyal's PM husband"... Thank you for the 411 regarding Sarswati. I guess that is one character "meddling" that has been well-thought out, and has covered a lot of strides in reconciling and endearing SC from his scholarly aloofness and proclivity in the source, to 'renounce'... Here, his "Mothers" (actual and substitute figures) ensure that he does not. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdianihotdoggtwilahappychappyArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini7

Have any of guys noticed that in the last few episodes kusum has started doing a one side braid with loose bangs,...Didn't Saras like that hairstyle on Kumud...oh boy...

Saras and Kumud is a nauseating idea after the pms thing. 

Great observation from you, mini7. 

So, there are pointers for Saras kusum too! Cry

I am going to discount them and live in my happy bubble 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini7twila

Go to top