India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 19th Aug 13 (Page 4)

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Another analogy that might have already been discussed. Sorry for posting again.

Kumud is the red Waterlily that blooms at sunset/moonrise n closes at sunlight. the kumud-chandra analogy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappytwila

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Great lines arshi.

Desais did redeem themselves to an extent esp dugbaa who didn't mince words. Too dramatic but packed with content. VC too with his veiled threat. They are pushing Pramad to a corner and he will retaliate by finding about saraswatichandra.

Things are ready to explode and when they do kumud will blame saras again. He needs to take some anyways for hanging there but by then he will be so used to taking blame. 

Wanted to share more symbolism about tulasi. Tulasi in previous birth was vrinda who married a demon jalandhara. She was very devoted to him and was also a devotee of lord vishnu. To Kill him lord vishnu disguises himself as jalandhara and she curses him to become a stone 'saligrama'
 She is born again as tulasi n marries lord vishnu.

Tulasi-jalandhara analogy is so apt for kumud-pramad.

Ps: for rest of the epi less said the better. 

Wow, the significance of tulsi is now so clear. It is the story of Kumud and Saras in a way isn't it? 

And this also points to pramaads death and Saras Kumud reunion. 

Thanks Santhi for this story. 

Now the lament in front of the tulsi plant makes even more sense 

Edited by Arshics - 19 August 2013 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilahappychappy

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Arshi,
Such a dump, don't feel like even posting. Not for episode proper, it has perhaps enough pep for itself. But the looming cuss...I think real cause for bitterness and ennui...
Loathsome and repellent pre-cap. Not only episode blanked, full watch appears a waste. A first 'significant' Sc, kus 'meet'...it sucks. A most bogus deviation. But it does 'affect' one- at least me- hurling towards exit door. 

Experience with SC shows that all precaps are storms in teacups smrth. 

I think kusum Saras confrontation may happen akele main and Navin expose is still some time away. 

I have a feeling that for the Desais, the fall of pramaad has happened, now it's time for resurrection of Saras, for Kumud it started with mangalsutra ki raksha, now it's kusum who will forgive him and also bear witness to his goodness in front of Desais. 

That will be the real outcome of kusums visit I think. 

hotdoggtwila

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Another analogy that might have already been discussed. Sorry for posting again.

Kumud is the red Waterlily that blooms at sunset/moonrise n closes at sunlight. the kumud-chandra analogy.

Another amazing analogy from you Santhi. Just fantastic. 

twilahappychappy

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling that the show will wrap up soon, as mentioned by shana the actors seem to be disinterested as well, all this is happening because of delayed payments and this whole mess of changing production house..slb had no idea what he was getting into, he got involved with movies and sidelined his show, which is now on the verge of taking its last breadth..the only solution would be increase in trps and a new well reputed PH taking charge whose master has the power to get done what he/she wants!

nice post arshi as usual!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-twilaArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

i have a feeling that the show will wrap up soon, as mentioned by shana the actors seem to be disinterested as well, all this is happening because of delayed payments and this whole mess of changing production house..slb had no idea what he was getting into, he got involved with movies and sidelined his show, which is now on the verge of taking its last breadth..the only solution would be increase in trps and a new well reputed PH taking charge whose master has the power to get done what he/she wants!

And honestly, Mandy, better a decent ending, than a mangled story with slipshod treatment! 

-Ivy-twila

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

And honestly, Mandy, better a decent ending, than a mangled story with slipshod treatment! 

agree, if the show is going to end soon then in my opinion they shud stick to the original plot..they shud only change if the show is getting any further extension..as of now i have no idea where the story is heading..r they going to make pramad positive, get pramud together..and then maybe get kusum and saras together..similar to the original plot with few deviations here and there???!!!Wacko

-Ivy-Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arshics

agree, if the show is going to end soon then in my opinion they shud stick to the original plot..they shud only change if the show is getting any further extension..as of now i have no idea where the story is heading..r they going to make pramad positive, get pramud together..and then maybe get kusum and saras together..similar to the original plot with few deviations here and there???!!!Wacko

I still feel it will pramaad dead and Samud together, with pramaad sudhar before that

But of course, unpredictability thy name is SC! 

twilahappychappy

Go to top