Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 19th Aug 13 (Page 3)

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

seems like now even actors not interested in the show or may be we r seeing our own depression reflecting in them

anyways ...why do i feel show is taking its last breath...and they will bring some bang bang twist and then get saras kumud together

why...coz ...they r just turning story without any head and tail...kusum coming to kumud sasural  is out of the way ...never in novel ...and even if cvs decided to utilise the gem called kusum why so late ...even all she will be doing is say saras go away and then be convinced that her ex jijaji will make everything alright !!!!

cvs close the show by novemeber end please dont make it hell and yes where is the saras kumud magic ...ur show is nothing without it ...so pls bring it back or may be u will have to close the show by next month !!!
I don't know Shana, I still think pramaad sudhar will happen, our hero ki kasam will be fulfilled, and then he will die and happy ending. 

But so much in 2-3 months - the story will have to be really fast paced from now. I personally would have liked the original to be followed, Kumud banished, Saras Kumud coming together, rediscovering their love and then the deviation to a happy end. 

But yeh paani main ma ka naam leke kasam - yeh filmy touch ne gadbad kar di, ab hero ki kasam hai, toh poori toh Karin hogiOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-Infofan

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adiani

Arshi,

The lines you have written are creatively meaningful and beautiful.

The episode execution lacked your beauty. Story moved forward exactly on the lines as discussed on last CB. 

Sad, actors looked tired and bored. 

Needs a dhamaakedaar karaamat. 

Not only did they look tired and bored, they were disconnected. I think Jen was again not in the same frame, and her scenes had been shot separately. The use of a body double, no matter how well it's done, takes away from the impact of a scene. 

And even in the road fight scene, this disconnect was visible. 

Even Aanshul looked bland, his expressions in his convo with Dukhba were a bit lacking. 

His runaway speech, very bland. 

As I said, all tashan, oopar se chakachak, andar se khali! 

Masala film of Bollywood, dimaag side main rakho

Aao, dekho, taali bajao aur ghar jao! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappytwila

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
arshi-

great summing up ...

felt good to see VC putting up at least some bit of fight...and his character not getting destroyed...(all the discussions and conclusions of the weekend on track).
- reiteration to kumud to not go
- dialogue-baazi with pramad & BD
- listening to others and allowing kusum to immediately go back

same goes for DB..

in the story everything is stabilized and everything is getting destabilized at the same time..

Stabilized stuff includes
- desai family getting to know about pramad
- absorption of this shock
- understanding, coming to terms and alignment of kumud's decision by the desais
- active follow-up & intervention within the boundaries (kusum, telecon with BD)
- saras finally getting it
- saras decision
- alignment between saras & kumud

Destabilized stuff includes
- VC & BD dialogue bazzi - pushing BD family to be defensive. >> When the whole saras/naveen - kumud thing comes out BD will pay this with interest back to VC
- Alak getting protective for family and dad >> She will now be against saras/naveen - kumud when this comes out
- Kalika getting suspicious and getting the handle to get back against kumud >> Once kumud loses the support of BD/MIL and even Alak she's worse off than when she started
- Pramad smarting woth VC/DB dialoguebaazi, jealous, petty, deperate to get rid of kumud's power over him >>   Once kumud loses the support of BD/MIL and even Alak she's worse off than when she started
- Pramad/Kalika becoming a potent force once again
- Kusum coming over >> At some stage kusum will come to know about saras in BD...She will have no option but to hide their past >> when this comes out the situation will look more worse...As if VC & family are purposefully duping BD even now.
- Once this comes out kumud will again blame saras >> He's the guy still staying here despite her pleas and her decision

Edit:
- saras- BD trust broken

So it seems the Cvs have started to stuff the explosives in the bag...One detonation and everything will blow up massively...and in big filmy style ...

I notice now the pace seems to have increased ...events one after the other...almost like a countdown...takes away the subtlety somewhat...

Edited by hotdogg - 19 August 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappytwilaInfofanArshics

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Agree with your ratings Arshi . Can only comment on the fight scene because that is the only scene I saw today.. my crazy schedulesOuch .. nvm! It did look bit ''thanda'' for lack of better word.. there was scope in the scene but it felt rushed.. fight sequence not very convincing.. don't know if it was the direction or faulty camera work.. wanted to see more anger and passion from Saras.. some more drama when Pramad was taunting him.. some more reactions from Saras and Kumud.. it was either them or me in a rush ...couldn't tell..Confused

I know this is going off topic..but I think as much as I hate to admit , all this offscreen drama around the show has really started putting me off... one of the reasons I avoid coming to IF these days..because there are always more topics related to show going off air, new PH, show under scanner, low TRPs, etc etc etc etc..and that too on the first page.. Yours is the only thread I visit on and off when I feel like reading stuff about the story.. Its really sad the way this show seems to have been hit by so much negativity and criticism.. the goodness and uniqueness could never be enjoyed unadulterated..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappyInfofanArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdogg

arshi-

great summing up ...

felt good to see VC putting up at least some bit of fight...and his character not getting destroyed...(all the discussions and conclusions of the weekend on track).
- reiteration to kumud to not go
- dialogue-baazi with pramad & BD
- listening to others and allowing kusum to immediately go back

same goes for DB..

in the story everything is stabilized and everything is getting destabilized at the same time..

Stabilized stuff includes
- desai family getting to know about pramad
- absorption of this shock
- understanding, coming to terms and alignment of kumud's decision by the desais
- active follow-up & intervention within the boundaries (kusum, telecon with BD)
- saras finally getting it
- saras decision
- alignment between saras & kumud

Destabilized stuff includes
- VC & BD dialogue bazzi - pushing BD family to be defensive. >> When the whole saras/naveen - kumud thing comes out BD will pay this with interest back to VC
- Alak getting protective for family and dad >> She will now be against saras/naveen - kumud when this comes out
- Kalika getting suspicious and getting the handle to get back against kumud >> Once kumud loses the support of BD/MIL and even Alak she's worse off than when she started
- Pramad smarting woth VC/DB dialoguebaazi, jealous, petty, deperate to get rid of kumud's power over him >>   Once kumud loses the support of BD/MIL and even Alak she's worse off than when she started
- Pramad/Kalika becoming a potent force once again
- Kusum coming over >> At some stage kusum will come to know about saras in BD...She will have no option but to hide their past >> when this comes out the situation will look more worse...As if VC & family are purposefully duping BD even now.
- Once this comes out kumud will again blame saras >> He's the guy still staying here despite her pleas and her decision

Edit:
- saras- BD trust broken

So it seems the Cvs have started to stuff the explosives in the bag...One detonation and everything will blow up massively...and in big filmy style ...

I notice now the pace seems to have increased ...events one after the other...almost like a countdown...takes away the subtlety somewhat...

Yes, the Desais redeemed themselves by showing the right sort of concerns, and giving her the support and assurance. VC passed on his message to BD, in an underhand manner - that was kind of good - as a beti ka baap, he doesn't say anything rude, but as a forthright man, who is always upfront, he did give out a clear message. Well balanced that! 

DB pramaad convo - could have been better, too filmy and I couldn't relate to it! 

The toofan reference again, this time in BD house. 

Loved your 'detonators in a bag' , so is a Big Bang around the corner, with all bolting towards the finish line? 

Lagta toh hai! 

Kumud blaming Saras - maybe not, the mangalsutra ki raksha speech seemed to have gone down well with her! 

Once again he saves her life, was this fight a setup by pramaad? Is this a second attack on her? The way he stopped his car, he needn't have, 

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappytwila

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Agree with your ratings Arshi . Can only comment on the fight scene because that is the only scene I saw today.. my crazy schedulesOuch .. nvm! It did look bit ''thanda'' for lack of better word.. there was scope in the scene but it felt rushed.. fight sequence not very convincing.. don't know if it was the direction or faulty camera work.. wanted to see more anger and passion from Saras.. some more drama when Pramad was taunting him.. some more reactions from Saras and Kumud.. it was either them or me in a rush ...couldn't tell..Confused

I know this is going off topic..but I think as much as I hate to admit , all this offscreen drama around the show has really started putting me off... one of the reasons I avoid coming to IF these days..because there are always more topics related to show going off air, new PH, show under scanner, low TRPs, etc etc etc etc..and that too on the first page.. Yours is the only thread I visit on and off when I feel like reading stuff about the story.. Its really sad the way this show seems to have been hit by so much negativity and criticism.. the goodness and uniqueness could never be enjoyed unadulterated..

It was really rushed, too many incidents, with not enough time given to moments created! 

The whole pag phera, which could have spanned just one night, but needed a lot of screen time, it could have been so poignant, and emotional, there needed to be a gradual awareness of Kumud's plight, a shock reaction from Desais, and then a coming to terms with her decision. 

I feel that the problem is not with Kumud deciding to stay with pramaad, that is true to Kumud's nature, the problem is with the treatment, the rushed episodes are not allowing the characters to react in a way that is convincing and consistent with their roles! 

It's this superficial treatment, coupled with off screen rumors, that is creating a mood of despondency. 

The fight scene - badly done, but all fight scenes in this show are badly done, not the directors forte I guess, what this teams forte however is - is emotional intensity, that is subtle yet profound, that has been missing the past week and I am guessing its because of the fast pace. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogg-Ivy-happychappytwilaMistyDawn

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Great lines arshi.

Desais did redeem themselves to an extent esp dugbaa who didn't mince words. Too dramatic but packed with content. VC too with his veiled threat. They are pushing Pramad to a corner and he will retaliate by finding about saraswatichandra.

Things are ready to explode and when they do kumud will blame saras again. He needs to take some anyways for hanging there but by then he will be so used to taking blame. 

Wanted to share more symbolism about tulasi. Tulasi in previous birth was vrinda who married a demon jalandhara. She was very devoted to him and was also a devotee of lord vishnu. To Kill him lord vishnu disguises himself as jalandhara and she curses him to become a stone 'saligrama'
 She is born again as tulasi n marries lord vishnu.

Tulasi-jalandhara analogy is so apt for kumud-pramad.

Ps: for rest of the epi less said the better. 

Edited by pasumarthisa - 19 August 2013 at 9:58pm

-Ivy-happychappytwilaArshics

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Arshi,
Such a dump, don't feel like even posting. Not for episode proper, it has perhaps enough pep for itself. But the looming cuss...I think real cause for bitterness and ennui...
Loathsome and repellent pre-cap. Not only episode blanked, full watch appears a waste. A first 'significant' Sc, kus 'meet'...it sucks. A most bogus deviation. But it does 'affect' one- at least me- hurling towards exit door. 

-Ivy-happychappytwilaArshics

Go to top