On the other hand, trouble is brewing in BD house 

The Saras Kumud love story seems to be ready to explode 

Alak drops the first bomb 

Kalika smells something

Pramaad already has a chip on his shoulder

that Saras can take care of Kumud better than him 

So trouble trouble 

Will kalika find put the real story? 

Will Kusum's arrival give the truth away? 

Again filmy, full of masala

Dukhba's dhamki to pramaad - filmy 

Saras ka dhishum dhishum - filmy 

And VC's convo with BD - filmy 

So quite a chatpata episode 

I loved the VC's thinly veiled dhamki to BD 

And Dhukhba's khulla hamla on Pramaad was fun 

Saras ka fight - full natak, it was so fake, it was funny! 

Toh dekh lo! 

Bindaas tha boss 

Poori mast masala fillum mafik 

Saras ka mast fighting kiye la hai bhidu

Aur Dhukhba kya jhakaas tashan mareli hai 

Dialog bilog bhi sab mast 

7/10 number to banta ich hai! 

Aur precap, phas gela apna hero! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: khanrocks

Dughba a 10

Too filmy for my liking, but yes it was nice to see pramaad cornered 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Arshi,

I have yet to watch many episodes, more than 20-25 and missed most forum discussions. I can not comment with any authority but I am glad to read you found the episode filmy too.

Saras turning Rajnikanth๐Ÿ˜† The fight, Pramad getting up after he was knocked down, actors expressions, everything lacked depth, looked fake. Maybe it was bad editing/directing?!

Is this one odd case or is this what SC has come down to now?
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arshii...

So the Masaalaa episode inspired you to go all  " Tapori " ... Enjoyed the Tapori lines ... Good Fun .     ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and the Summarisation of the episode ... Beautiful lines and Beautiful Title ... as always .       ๐Ÿ‘

So our Hero is now a " Rakhwala " ... the True " Rakshak " too (  in addition to being the Sanyaasi turned Premi ... and the  "True Pati " as opposed to that Bhagoda Fake Pati )... ... 

Liked that shot of Saras collecting all her jewellery and handing them to her ... His Intense Gaze and her Tearful acceptance ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

and when that Coward Fake Pati said ... " Meri Kisiiko Bhi Koi Zarurat Nahin Hai ... "  i was ... Yeah ... a more Truer word was never said ...     ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by twila - 10 years ago
twila thumbnail
@ Khanrocks ...  " Trp aunties love it  "

Bold above ... Hope so , Khan ... really Hope so ...

Hope these Masaala episodes result in some increase in the TRPs ... the Show needs it soon for its survival .
twila thumbnail
and BTW ... Guys ...

It still is being called a  SLB  Production ... i was paying attention to the Credits .     ๐Ÿ˜Š
ShanUlas thumbnail
seems like now even actors not interested in the show or may be we r seeing our own depression reflecting in them

anyways ...why do i feel show is taking its last breath...and they will bring some bang bang twist and then get saras kumud together

why...coz ...they r just turning story without any head and tail...kusum coming to kumud sasural  is out of the way ...never in novel ...and even if cvs decided to utilise the gem called kusum why so late ...even all she will be doing is say saras go away and then be convinced that her ex jijaji will make everything alright !!!!

cvs close the show by novemeber end please dont make it hell and yes where is the saras kumud magic ...ur show is nothing without it ...so pls bring it back or may be u will have to close the show by next month !!!
Adiani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arshi,

The lines you have written are creatively meaningful and beautiful.

The episode execution lacked your beauty. Story moved forward exactly on the lines as discussed on last CB. 

Sad, actors looked tired and bored. 

Needs a dhamaakedaar karaamat. 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Hi Arshi,

I have yet to watch many episodes, more than 20-25 and missed most forum discussions. I can not comment with any authority but I am glad to read you found the episode filmy too.

Saras turning Rajnikanth๐Ÿ˜† The fight, Pramad getting up after he was knocked down, actors expressions, everything lacked depth, looked fake. Maybe it was bad editing/directing?!

Is this one odd case or is this what SC has come down to now?

And the goons, they were least scary and menacing, and Aanshul - even he looked unconvincing. Maybe he had set it up himself (connection to the pillar falling on her scene). 

Because otherwise the whole thing was senseless, 

Well, the subtlety and finesse that used to be a hallmark of SC, has been lacking of late, so you will have to readjust your expectations a bit๐Ÿ˜Š
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: twila

Arshii...

So the Masaalaa episode inspired you to go all  " Tapori " ... Enjoyed the Tapori lines ... Good Fun .     ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and the Summarisation of the episode ... Beautiful lines and Beautiful Title ... as always .       ๐Ÿ‘

So our Hero is now a " Rakhwala " ... the True " Rakshak " too (  in addition to being the Sanyaasi turned Premi ... and the  "True Pati " as opposed to that Bhagoda Fake Pati )... ... 

Liked that shot of Saras collecting all her jewellery and handing them to her ... His Intense Gaze and her Tearful acceptance ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

and when that Coward Fake Pati said ... " Meri Kisiiko Bhi Koi Zarurat Nahin Hai ... "  i was ... Yeah ... a more Truer word was never said ...     ๐Ÿ˜Š

Twila, True Bollywood formula episode it was! 

What it lacked in depth, it made up for in theatrics. 

And Pramaad  - quite a rondu, isn't he, like a spoilt brat! Prone to stomping his feet and throwing tantrums. 

Good expressions from Gautam and Jen, yet there was some disconnect. 

And u r right, for now SLB seems to be continuing. Maybe, finally better sense has prevailed and he will finish what he has started, and give us a good end by November. 

Sad isn't it, not even 6 months, one of the best shows of Indian Telly, and we are waiting for it to end๐Ÿ˜ญ