Pavitra Rishta

*Happy Birthday Ethereal A s h a N e g i * (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 284

nabitathapa

nabitathapa

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Many Many returns of the day one of the stunning and sweetest actress on Indian telly. Hope all ur wishes come true and have a blessed year. Love u to the core u r adorable...hope u r god's loveliest gal. *hugs*HugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Salrina_AshvikNadaCintaHuma-ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Happy Birthday Ethereal A s h a N e g i * (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Amazing thread lovelies! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salrina_AshvikHuma-

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I wonder if Asha will go see Madras Cafe as it releases on her bday and John is in it! 

Salrina_Ashvikarvifan1Huma-ashfaque2012

reshma28

reshma28

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
awesome thread appreciate hard work of Huma & Alisia for creating such a splendid thread
thankyou

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Salrina_AshvikHuma-ashfaque2012

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged

To the cutest bride in the world, happy 24th birthday.

To Asha:

I remember when it was your birthday a year ago. All I told you was "happy birthday" because I really didn't care, to be honest. But from August 23, 2012 - August 23, 2013, you've created such a big impact on me, it's crazy! I don't know how you did it, but you made me fall head over heels in love with everything you do. Whether it's just acting, dancing, or you acting silly off screen - YOU ARE AMAZING. I was just like any other fan, I loved seeing you and Rithvik together, it brought a smile to my face, and watching you guys was a great pass time. Then, you created a Twitter and I honestly think that changed everything. You are one of the only stars I know that actually show how much you love your fans. You're constantly reading our tweets, replying to us, and just making us feel loved and you don't know how much I appreciate that! I loved being able to go to school and then getting caught having my phone out because I get a notification from you and my phone would start vibrating. Your fans aren't just fans to you, they're like your friends and I love that so much about you. You always have a smile on your face and it never fails to bring a smile to mine too. I can't thank you enough for the various replies you've given me on Twitter. I remember once you thanked me for loving you and Rithvik so much and always giving you support. But now, I'd like to thank you for doing the same thing! Honestly, I'm at a loss of what to say to you. You're beautiful, amazing, talented, adorable, and perfect, possibly? But you should already know that! I hope that today is the best birthday you have had and I hope that there's many more birthdays in the future that top the rest. You truly have a heart of gold and deserve more than just the best. Continue to be your amazing self and don't EVER change, you're perfect just the way you are. One day, I'm positive you're going to become a big star and I'll be honored to be able to say that I watched from the start with your first breakthrough role on television. I love you more than anything and I hope that you continue to always smile your beautiful smile. You may not know it, but your smile easily brings a smile on your fans faces. I hope you receive all the happiness in the world, you truly deserve it darling. I hope one day, I'll actually be able to say these things in person. You've had so much of an impact on me. I'll end it here by saying - continue to stay the way you are... AMAZING!

Edited by arjunpurvixo - 22 August 2013 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveAshvikpeachesnplumsHuma-

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Asha!!!!!! Party
Hope all ur wishes come true

Edited by coco101 - 22 August 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salrina_AshvikHuma-

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Omg what a beautiful thread. Huma and Ali hats off such a beautiful thread it it! Tongue I believe that if Asha see this thread she will be too much happy. She know very well that her fan love her too much. This kind of gift by fan Asha will be extremely happy.

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 21 August 2013 at 11:41pm

shagufta2211Salrina_AshvikNadaCintaHuma-

lolpop

lolpop

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Happy birthday asha your amazingly funny and awesome and we love you and we love ashvik :D
Be happy always
And whenever your down remember how great a person you both on the outside and inside much love
An arvi and ashvik fan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shagufta2211Salrina_AshvikNadaCintaHuma-ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top