Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF- DAGGER- curve to painful memories pt-8 dec 29 pg-42 (Page 42)

angelic-eyes Senior Member
angelic-eyes
angelic-eyes

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

hi sweeties...Smile
i m really sorry for the late update...i was busy in my exams...and guys i don't forget about my story but though ur comments make me feel out of the world...awesome...thanks for remembering my story...i tried my level best this tym to impress u all...and sorry for not commenting on others...but i love u all...thanks a ton...StarStar

DAGGER- curve to painful memories...

credit goes to vanshi_maaneet
                                      thanks alot dear...Heart

PART-8

Dadimaa patted her head to sooth her...and heared Geet's whisper of leaving her alone...shhh...its ok...its ok Geet...i m here for you...like few minutes passed and Geet felt calmness...

Dadimaa asked Maan what doctor told him and maan told her everything...

Dadimaa felt pain for geet...she prayed to god to give her share of happiness...

Maan put dadimaa into her bed...and left to change his Jim clothes...

He saw geet curdling like doll...her serene face glow in the moon light...second change into minutes but Maan stay there...

Geet frowned due to the hair strand fall on her face and disturbing her sleep...she try to remove it in her sleep couldn't and make a more mess of hair on her face...

A smile formed on Maan's face seeing her trying hard to remove the strand...

After few seconds maan went near her and remove the strand and gazed her beauty for sometime...just when he was moving away...Geet held his hand in sleep...

Please help me...I need ur help...mujhe mat jao chodke she whispered in her sleep...maa...papa...plz...plz come back to me...or take me with u plz...

Shhh...I m here for u...main hu na tumhare pass...chup ho jao mishty...like calmness poured in her suddenly...the name has a different effect on her...maa-papa... all she could say and then again went in sleep...

Maan realised now he told her mishty..mishty???...aaj kal pta nahi main kya kya bolta hoon...and drifted to sleep...

A new morning brings new things for everyone..

Dadimaa went for her charity conference and Maan went for his urgent meeting...

He entered into his office...worker called his DEN...everyone greeted him and in gave just a nod in reply...some says he is rude, some says full of attitude...girls go gaga over him...but he never paid attention to anyone..

Adi where is sharma's file???

Sir wo to apne padhli thi jab mera interview tha...to konsi file sir??? aditya  sharma...accountant head...best worker...maan's college friend and knew him well...after the sam's incident adi tried to lighten the maan's mood but...

Adi stop it...i asked about mr. ramesh sharma's file not ur interview file...

Oh! Sorry sir...wo...wo...

Bring me the file adi...after composing himself...he knew what adi tried to do but he was not in his senses to appreciate or trust anyone now...but he felt a connection to geet...

After sometime maan was in the conference and the conference phone start ringing...he has strict order for no calls...he was so pissed off...

What the hell pinky??? I told u no calls...in what sense u doesn't understand no call means...maan erupted like a volcano...

Sir wo apke ghar se...she start sobbing and took longer time to say...emergency call aaya tha...

Maan mind strike on geet...and he said a sorry and move a fast as he can from the office...everyone was gasping at him...what happened to their sir...

Maan reached at the mansion in half an hour drive instead of one hour drive...he went straight into geet's room...actually his room...

He saw the servants standing near the door...he asked them but they didn't reply...and maan entered the room and saw geet in the corner...cuddled like a ball trying to smit in the wall...but couldn't...

He went near her...geet start protesting...sobbing like hell broke upon her...maan felt like dagger grave his heart every time he saw her...

Leave me please leave me...I will never tell anyone...please leave me...maa- papa please...

Geet no one is here accept me...geet calm down...everything gonna be okay...he had no trust in girls now but like geet beg him to be differ from every girl...

Mishty I m here for u...mishty chup ho jao...the word has its own effect on her...maa- paa please...she starts calming...

Maan gave a nod to the servant to bring some fruits and juice for her...maan cuddled her in his embrace...doctor told him geet condition...how geet was refrained from getting foods like from months...so she can't ate for a while properly...

love
Suni 

i m happy with ur comments but likes are less...i want only 50 likes...i send pm to 80 people and likes are only 45-46...guys if u like my story then please hit the like but other remove me from ur buddy list because i don't want to distrub u but sending my update mails...so its a request to u all...thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 29 December 2013 at 8:53am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

roseukPonochkakavitha05reshmaakpgmailgeetkamaanmkd.70preet.harmansweet-mishtyParimishtyshebs786ashmaaneetchiki143mayashrisawant7sweetgirls1Naheedagurti30lenageorgear_artfariya20sheetalvasamauaaHanishadevisweetsampa39ushankitvclove2_somashah10mandy15sanum23impoojavermaKINGKHANFANpriyasreegill1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslocksjasika08sanghita0000Simran_Bpriya111111priya_21_Maaneet_--Zehnaseeb--dumaskhwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDonnaa.hayaat.

Jane523 IF-Sizzlerz
Jane523
Jane523

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic-eyes

sanum23 IF-Sizzlerz
sanum23
sanum23

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
awesome update
maan calling geet mishty

angelic-eyes

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Love it

angelic-eyes

Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Nice update
maan started calling geet as mishty and geet instantly calms after hearing this name

angelic-eyes

ExpectoPatronum IF-Rockerz
ExpectoPatronum
ExpectoPatronum

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
nice

angelic-eyes

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
nice part

angelic-eyes

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
hi dear! U updated y no pm?? terrific update! Maan takin care of Geet! He calls he Mishty n wonders y! Maan @ wrk - all scared of him - file missin! Mana rushes home wen he gets a call! Worried seeing Geet like dat n calls doc! Poor Geet! Wt happened to her! update soon

angelic-eyes

Go to top