Parimishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey dear..hi..!!
Hw r u..??

Thnx 4 ur appreciation on my work...glad 2 c ur cmnt๐Ÿ˜Š

Now cmng 2 ud..

Loved it very much..๐Ÿ˜Š
Hayee maaneet ka kiss b ho gya...although maan ne wo geet ko saans dene k liye kiya tha bt still...n he was nt getting enough of it..๐Ÿ˜‰
Geet aa gyi KM main...๐Ÿ˜ƒ n maan ne already use family maan liya...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Geet feeling calm near maan..๐Ÿ‘
Maaneet r suffering from pain...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
M very Happy ki Sam chali gyi maan ki lyf se...ab wo nai jati to geet kaise rule karti maan k heart ko...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Continue soon..
angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
DAGGER- curve to painful memories...

credit goes to vanshi_maaneet
                                      thanks alot dear...โค๏ธ

PART-6

Doctor came and checked her...mr. khurana can I have few words with u???

Yes sure doctor...is something serious????

Can I know who is she??

Maan fumbled what to say now...wo...wo...she is a family friend...instead of saying this he said that she is family...doctor what happen can u tell me??

Mr. Khurana can u please tell me how she reached in this condition???who beat her brutally?????

Maan was shocked to hear this...

What???? Are u sure???? Like his mind stop working...

Mr. khurana she is not only beaten but there are also some scars which seems deep...

Maan's mind start spinning...geet's innocent face came in front of him...how can someone beat her...she is so fragile and soft to be beaten...he didn't knew it was sympathy or not but he feel bad for her and anger on that person...he didn't know what to say and what to react and just then he remembered Geet's scream to leave her...he thought may be some goons were behind her...but he was not sure what to think more...

He composed himself and answered that some goons were behind her...when she was returning from her college...maan knew he was telling a lie  and he hate lie but right now that lie seems right to him...

Doctor gave him some prescription of some pain relief and a cream to apply on scars and left...

Maan entered the room and saw geet tensed face...he came near to her and sooth her pain by sliding his fingers into her hair...massage her hair like his dadimaa do when he is in pain...

Maan sit near to her all afternoon...dadimaa came and told adi's phoned about an imp. Meeting...and has to leave to attend the meeting...he didn't want to...actually his heart didn't want to but office needs him...so he left...

He came at 1am in the mansion...and went to his room...and then his eyes fell on geet...oh god how did I forget about her...maan went near to her and checked her forehead...she was having fever...doctor told him that due to high dose of seductive she may catch fever in the evening...

Maan went in the kitchen and made soup for her and bring a bowl of cold water...

He made her to drink soup in her sub conscious state and gave her medicine...then covered her with duvet...

Now he dipped cotton piece into water and put that on her forehead to reduce the fever...she winched with the contact of cotton piece...maan sooth her again...

Next morning dadimaa came and saw maan sleeping in the sitting position on the bed...and geet peacefully sleeping...

Maan beta utho...shaked his shoulder...ji dadimaa...

His eyes went on Geet and concerningly he checked Geet forehead and sighned in relief...no fever...

Maan hows she...???...fine dadimaa...maan again u didn't eat ur dinner...maan avoided the question...maan I m asking u something but he again avoided...maan r u listening me??? In anger...dadimaa mujhe bhook nahi thi...maan this is happening from the past month...u escaped ur breakfast and dinner and god knows u eat ur lunch or not...ye kab tak chalega Maan beta...uss din jo hua uski wajah se tum aisa kar rahe ho...wo sam...just then maan spat in anger...

Dadimaa m uska naam bhi nahi suna chahta...rahi baat khane ki to jab mujhe jarurt hogi m kha lunga apko fikar karne ki...and he left the room and went to his gym...

Dadimaa watched him...kyu mere bache ke saath aisa kiya apne babaji...wo to kisi ka bura nahi karta phir apne uske saath aisa kyu kiya...aap to hamesha apne bacho ka dhayan rakhte ho phir uske saath aisa kyu... dadimaa removed her tear and moved near Geet to check her condition...

Geet was still sleeping due to effect of seductive...she sometimes opened her eyes and checked her surroundings and try to move but couldn't due to weakness...and again went to sleep... 

Maan after doing his tai-chi he felt little bit relaxed...whenever her name came in front of him he just lost his control...how could that girl Sam make his life living hell...i hate her...then he remembered how he talked to his dadimaa...how could i talk to dadimaa like this...she is concerned for me and what did i do...he left and moved to dadimaa's room...

love
Suni 

i m happy with ur comments but likes are less...i want only 50 likes...i send pm to 80 people and likes are only 45-46...guys if u like my story then please hit the like but other remove me from ur buddy list because i don't want to distrub u but sending my update mails...so its a request to u all...thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...

NOTE- FOR PM, just add me as buddy...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
geet is getting better now!!!!!!
manikka thumbnail
ogg geet in bad state still but maan is taking care of her fully...
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
awesome update... maan taking care of geet... waiting geet to gain her consciousness 
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme update
maan don't want hear her name...wowie dats great wo dur hi rahe toh accha hai...
Aww maan taking care of geet...sooo shweet...
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
awesome update...
 maan taking care of geet...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice update 
geet is in km
maan taking care of her
but still sleepingdue to effect of seductive
conti soon
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
With Geet he is so caring.. N soft person... But sam ka naam sunate hi.. he bacame angry man.. Poor Dadi... Maan has shouted on her..๐Ÿ˜’
Nice part..

mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update dear just loved it want to know more what happen with geet and who done it with her yar feeling sad for maaneet want them happy 
thanks for update and pm dear