aab kya hoga
waiting for update
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
nice cs waitng for the update
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Congratzz For ur New story...intresting charater sketch can't wait thanks for the pm
angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
 DAGGERcurve to painful memories...

credit goes to vanshi_maaneet
                                      thanks alot dear...❤️

PART-1

She heard sound of footsteps approaching near her...she puts her head in between her legs and starts murmuring...no...please leave me... She wake up with a sudden jolt after hearing me...plz...dont come to me...plz...and starts sobbing loudly...plz...leave me...sobs..tears rolled down her eyes and her petite body starts trembling due to fear...plz leave me...I didn't do it...plz...AAAhhh her scream came out as a whisper her words chocked and she was struggling to live like someone strangled her to death...she tried to remove the hands of the person from her throat...tears continously flowing from the eyes..I...I...I will never do it again...plz...plz leave me...her pale face depicated every inch of pain she suffered...she was sweating badly...plz I m sorry...plz....and continue murmuring again and again... She wake up with a sudden jolt after hearing someones scream someones scream...her dream or  can say her nightmare broke...

AAAhhh...a man voice came from near by place

She cuddled up like a ball on dirty floor

Man- why God...why?... Why did you do this to me?...sab mujhe chod kar chale jate hain..kyu...and scream at the top of his voice..his scream could pierce any persons heartpain in his scream.and he fells on the ground on his kneestears escaped from the corner of eyes.he was broken his heart was brokenhe was in anguish due to the heart break...he covered his face with his palms and started crying bitterly

When she heard a mans voice...she cuddled up more into herself...her face become more pale...she started treambling horribly...she wanted to scream but again her voice chocked due to fear...she was in a deserted factory on a lone road...she came there to take shelter for the night after running for a long time...she went inside the factor but it was in worst condition..she found a corner and sat down on the dirty floor...she was crying from long time and finally she slept due to exhaustion...first her nightmare and now the mans voice shook her from inside.

Love
Suni

thank u guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to thank u
sorry for the short update...thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...Please do give me your support, will be waiting for your response. Please do hit the like  button and leave a comment, it means a lot to me...Criticism and appreciation, both are welcomed.

link to my other works:-

MY BLOG
                                        https://yadavsunita1989.blogspot.in/2013/07/part-1.html
                                           U CAN ALSO READ MY STORIES ON MY BLOG...
                                           PLZ JOIN ME ON MY BLOG...

NOTE- FOR PM, just add me as buddy...
Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start
thanks for the pm
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
BOTH THE MAN AND THE WOMAN ARE HAVING NIGHTMARES