Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

ghatiyapanti!! (Page 2)

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -3raser-

It's really sad that such people exist and my heart goes out to your SIL @red&blues. However, these people don't usually get the jhootas and chappals that they deserve. Hopefully this Bobby gets a good beating from everyone in the show. I mean why only Anand, get Shraddha, Kittu, Amrit and even Jas to hit him.

absolutely..he deserves to be beaten blue n black!Angry..i hope he makes a soon exit otherwise it wont take me long to lose my temper on him!LOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

ROFL you cracked me up for a while. I hate the character of Bobby too just thinking how can a man be like this.

@BOLD i hate bobby tooAngry..a lot more than even kamini n jaya..atleast they make u laugh bt the sight of this bobby makes me cringe with angerAngryAngry
Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

I havent seen a more disgusting man than this "BOBBY SOOD"..just when the serial got to an intresting level..he comes as a rotten egg trying to demean shraddha.Angry

I mean how can a man,especially a father, stoop to a level of disgust where he blames his own wife of kidnapping their son when he is infact the one who has cheated. AngryAngry.

He is upto his ghatiya antics again..god...felt like killing him then and there...n then his ugly laughter...not once while showing his crooked teeth did he realise that the loyal viewers of the show have already piled up every set of jootas and chappals with only thing on their minds while watching that scene was ...
tu mil ja kahin bobby ke bache...tu toh gaya. ...ROFL
 arre bobby ko toh ana hi tha wapas,,,jail jo jana hai usseLOL i hate him,,,disgusting manAngry
@blue kya karogi tumWinkLOL
nep3 IF-Sizzlerz
nep3
nep3

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I knew bobby will come back but so soon Ouch
niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nep3

I knew bobby will come back but so soon Ouch
yeah a soon entry means a sooner exit sangitaLOL..The only issue that his role is going to be a recurring one..wo baar baar ayega humse joote-chappal khaneROFL

Edited by niki_2293 - 20 August 2013 at 12:53pm
niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@snehal..yeah..itni din aish kar li bobby ne ab jail ki hawa khaegaROFL..aur aisa ni hua to humare joote-chappal khaegaLOL
Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

@snehal..yeah..itni din aish kar li bobby ne ab jail ki hawa khaegaROFL..aur aisa ni hua to humare joote-chappal khaegaLOL
haaa hope they dont drag this track much,,,
hum hamre jhoote kyu kharab kare ye bobby k liye,,,Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index