Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev WU: 19th August 2013.

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.Big smileI have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity.

~*~ Devon Ke Dev Mahadev ~*~

19th August 2013- "Perturbed Parshuram "

As Sita and Raam put garlands around each others neck...Parshuraam appears and walks towards them in rage.
He asks who is the fool with pluck to break his arrow..Janaka welcomes him instead of answering.. but Parshuram is in his rage.. then Sita devi goes to him after Janaka's intro..she  touches his feet and he blesses her 'saubhagyvati bhava.'

Parvati devi and Shiva watch this drama..how Narayan's 6th and 7th avtar have an encounter...how they realize that one of them is Narayan's avtar.

Then Lakshman after Parshurama's content contemptuous words for the one who breaks the bow, stands up and talks harsh and all. He says hadn't his family was known for its service for protection to the rishis he would have killed Parshurama.

Parshuram says that if he has some conduct left in him he wouldn't have said things to a rishi and fight him instead.
Lakshman says to Parshurama that he is lucky that he is still alive that he n his brother are  not fighting him..or it would have been fatal for him.

Lakshmana argues with Parshurama..Parshuram warns Janaka if he was not given the person who insulted Shiva by breaking the arrow, he'd destroy his kingdom-
Mithila, then  Raam speaks up and politely tells he shouldnt insult his own self by fighting a sevak life him (Raam)
He says he see something in both the brothers that he couldn't do anything to them so far...
Then he apologies for Lakshmana's behavior and for the fact that he broke the bow.. but Parshuram doesn't believe Raam, as how can a polite guy like him do such a thing.

Seeing Janaka worried Vishwamitra asks Parshurama to tests him, Parshurama gives him a bow and asks him to tie the string to the ends of the bow..Rama does as said, Raama  takes the arrow into the bow, says its his dharm  to protect rishis and he won't dart the arrow at him..he asks Ram direct the arrow to the Vaykunth and honour his place there..so that his (PR)  pride n anger gets the right direction.. towards East.

Raavan is mad with ego as he couldn't even lift it right..he thinks that Shiva helped the guy who broke the arrow as it is Mahadev's arrow..to humiliate him(in Amrish pur toneLOL)
Ravan swears to take revenge from the-guy-who-lift-the bow, he recalls how all the rishis mock at him and swears vengeance from them first. He plans to teach them a conduct lesson.

Precap:

Parshuram apologizes to Ram for not recognizing the Narayan swaroop.
Mahadev n Parvati arrive  at the place and say that the bow has served it purpose by uniting Ram n Sita, and on the other hand making Shiav's ansh more powerful from its energy.

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 19 August 2013 at 8:40pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsaringrosesrajsunpraman1234rsshreeWorkerBniru06neuchariHeenapwajrYorkielaxmismnx12.Vrish.angelic8219varaaliSurya_krsnbhaktkaatayaniKal El-Reeti-Angie12ashna26NandiniRaizadaaSilverBell-Swetha-

niru06 Senior Member
niru06
niru06

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Sia889

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
For once, I loved the whole Parashuram-Rama conversation. Parashurama's baseless anger not counted.

But I was hoping that when Rama strung the bow and shot the arrow, he would give darshan to Parashurama as Lord Mahavishnu. I vaguely remember something of the sort in RS Ramayan. I don't remember the NDTV Ramayan that much.

Say, why was the Vaishnava Dhanus so THIN? Both the Vaishnava Dhanus and Shiva DHanus are supposed to be equal in every aspect; that is why they were used for the Shiva vs Vishnu figh- because they had bows of equal calibre. BUt here, Pinaka is a big fat bow, and Sharnga is a thin and elegant looking bow. But this point is moot compared to the beautiful portrayal...

Count it on Ravan to spoil the episode. The moment he started his bak bak, my whole mood went off. Mahadev ne Sahayata Kiya hoga. Cowpat.

Precap: Hmmm... So Mahadev is justifying Friday's blooper? Of Hanuman rising from the mountain whatever? He said, breaking of his bow resulted in acceleration of Hanuman's growth or something...

Am I forgetting something? Oh yeah, thanks for the WU!LOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veekay07kaatayaniAngie12Sia889NandiniRaizadaa

mit612 Senior Member
mit612
mit612

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thank u

Sia889

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sia.
It was a good epi, minus Ravan's self talk.
Shivji telling Parvati- "Yeh Leela hay, ise Yatharth samajhaneki bhul mat karana". It is one the best explanation when we try to logically analyse some stories & come up with funny explanations. Things do have different interpretataions when Avatars & representatives of our faith are involved.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskaatayani-Reeti-Angie12Sia889

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
^^^^
On a serious note . Totally AgreedSmile
Actually what a dialogue

Parshuram's Anger.. I am not able to figure it out as Parshuram got angry because of what whether it is because Ram Broke the bow or because the bow has been broken ?? Whatever may be. If he is also an Avtaar of Narayan then how couldn't he gifure out his lord or his part Shocked

Edited by -Celestial- - 19 August 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Sia889

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

But can anyone please explain me - if both Parashuram and Ram are avtaars of Vishnu, then how come they come face to face?

After an avtaar leaves this earth, another avtaar comes on this planet - that's the whole concept of Avtaars we had still today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivamalaSia889

Go to top