Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 (Page 9)

tsk786 Groupbie
tsk786
tsk786

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by tsk786

Did I just read Madhu asking Dipali how she could allow herself to be used like that? Accusing her of having no self-respect???? Hello woman...take a look in the mirror every once in a while.

that was hard hitting..Madhu must be thinking that after divorcing RK & marrying Sultan, she may not love Sultan but allow herself to be used by him for whatever reasonDeadsick !

And because she's doing it to supposedly save her husband's life, it's suddenly mahaan. Dead And at the end of all of this, they'll make RK the one who grovels and beg for forgiveness Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690_charu_susan7leelaa9

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

yesterday i watched telegu version.Trishna came to rk mansion..bittuji was eyeing trishna's bare legs in short dress..Bittuji has some feelings for women also.i was happy.rk was about to turn kameena.double happy..i always wanted madhu to suffer bcoz of her sultan jaap but i felt bad of her...but the precap was undigestable...rk has no plans ...really.cvs made rk that dumb? i hope it is not so!!

So sweet of u rajji. Episode was dipressing, track is hopeless, and even the ed tread is not helping me to calm down . But your statement about Bittuji eyeing trishna's legs made me laugh out loud. I am happy that he is having feelings for women LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK_charu_leelaa9

tinkerred10 IF-Dazzler
tinkerred10
tinkerred10

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
EDT is full of rants today and its good!! cv's its high time that you kick bhai out ...your damn love for him has killed the show!! Last year around this time I was hooked to MEIEJ..used to watch an episode over and over again and now cant even watch it a single time. You people destroyed your show with your own hands!!. Someone posted here about some complaint being lodged...its very good that some ppl r taking action. CV's don't underestimate the power of Internet audience .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414subashniShazziedvs_smiRK..sairat..leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

[

And because she's doing it to supposedly save her husband's life, it's suddenly mahaan. Dead And at the end of all of this, they'll make RK the one who grovels and beg for forgiveness Confused

he should ask for forgiveness as he fails to understand/trust his stupid wife everytime...given her level of IQ, RK should be knowing that something is seriously wrong with her , nor does he have any reason to believe that she loves dead Sultan...dil todoonga was a bit too much & last week they were hugging , cuddling each other as if there is no tomorrow...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmantsk786dvs_smiRK..sairat..leelaa9

yogendra1 Goldie
yogendra1
yogendra1

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerred10

EDT is full of rants today and its good!! cv's its high time that you kick bhai out ...your damn love for him has killed the show!! Last year around this time I was hooked to MEIEJ..used to watch an episode over and over again and now cant even watch it a single time. You people destroyed your show with your own hands!!. Someone posted here about some complaint being lodged...its very good that some ppl r taking action. CV's don't underestimate the power of Internet audience .

Really complaint has been lodged against the show, if it is true its an awesome news, now they will realise audience won't take any crap easily in the name of entertainment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnidvs_smiRK

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogendra1

Originally posted by tinkerred10

Really complaint has been lodged against the show, if it is true its an awesome news, now they will realise audience won't take any crap easily in the name of entertainment.

On Nautanki facebook link for complaint sheet has been posted  by a viewer   . I too  complained. I can't take this crap in the name of entertainment.

Edited by subashni - 20 August 2013 at 1:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yogendra1dvs_smiRKShazzie

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

Did I just read Madhu asking Dipali how she could allow herself to be used like that? Accusing her of having no self-respect???? Hello woman...take a look in the mirror every once in a while.

that was hard hitting..Madhu must be thinking that after divorcing RK & marrying Sultan, she may not love Sultan but allow herself to be used by him for whatever reasonDeadsick !

I know I will be lynched for this but somehow I don't find MB entirely wrong.

I have a son and I could do anything for saving his life and by anything it means anything. Love makes you strong but it can also make you very weak.

MB has not been shown to be a very smart or wordly-wise woman. She has always been shown an immature person who thinks she is smart.  That is why she has not been able to outwit Sultan. All her previous efforts have fallen flat.

And right now she is shit scared for the life of the person she loves the most. 

It is RK who is irritating me the most in the current track. His treating her like a kid or a lackwit when she told Sultan was alive has only resulted in this situation. And MB has totally lost confidence in herself.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanzahrazarShazziedvs_smiRKblacklamboarshisfan_charu_susan7

tinkerred10 IF-Dazzler
tinkerred10
tinkerred10

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

[QUOTE=yogendra1][QUOTE=tinkerred10]On Nautanki facebook link for complaint sheet has been posted by a viewer . I too complained. I can't take this crap in the name of entertainment.[/DIV]

Good that you complained ...even I'm gonna complain.
Now even my patience has given up.

Go to top