Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 (Page 8)

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
kashish-the aaryan thing can come true...then bhai becomes bechara again & rk becomes bad...more months of madhu sultan irritation...then again bhai turns bad..rishbala together...sultan not meera's son...serial completes 1more year...perfect receipe to get to 1000 episodes with Trps between 2 to 2.5...saurabh tiwari's success not a bcoz dvd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

river123

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
What are CVs trying to portray??? That any sleazy lusty gunda can blackmail any married lady & she will agree to divorce her husband, defame her own character in front of whole world, and then go & live with that sleazy gangster! For a woman, her honour, dignity & self respect is most important! Madhu is ready to sacrifice everything because a sleazy scumbag pressurized her! No self respecting lady will agree to this! Best thing is that she should kill the gangster herself & remove filthy criminal from this earth!

I m disgusted with CVs for showing such a weak character of lead! She is ready to compromise her honour, her dignity & her self respect for RK's life! I understand love & sacrifice but I refuse to believe & accept that a lady will compromise her honour. Death is better than live a life without honour!

If Creatives think that at end of episode, viewers are left thinking about how story will proceed, they are wrong! I dont care that what will madhu do, will she leave RK? Or what will be madhu's next step (because she is jst a puppet) Or why is RK not listening etc etc.

Only takeaway from this episode for me is that storymaker are showing that a woman is ready to barter herself, her honour, her izzat, and her husband's name & honour in exchange for her husband's life. This is neither savitri nor a sacrificing woman will do! What kind of woman does that... Creatives should start asking their mothers/sisters/women of their family to get that answer.

A BIG Thumbs Down to MEIEJ. This is neither ishq nor junoon!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashniaan-rishblacklamboriver123dvs_smiRK_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
sultan prem of cvs is aparampaar...theybutchered all char for him...kicked shamsher out to keep bhai's story moving...now they cant let padmini and trishna know about divorce,so they kicked them out too... which means sultan is here to stay for 2months or more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashni..sairat..

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

sultan prem of cvs is aparampaar...theybutchered all char for him...kicked shamsher out to keep bhai's story moving...now they cant let padmini and trishna know about divorce,so they kicked them out too... which means sultan is here to stay for 2months or more...

Looking at the way TRP is going downhill in such speed, question is Whether show is here to stay for 2 months or more??? After all, in the end its all about revenue generations! Money is the end game.. Isnt it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanriver123dvs_smiRK_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@ arshifan

Sultan has made his intentions clear. Madhu seems to accept for it as goes by her dialogues. Don;t touch me I am still R.K.s wife.I am available as along as R.K is alive. What prevents her from destroying the creep now. or kill herself. She has after all destroyed and humiliated her husband. Nothing could be more humiliating for a husband however  helpless he is that his wife has decided to trade herself to save him. The  physical relationship might not happen. What is shown on this show right now is worse than that. An average viewer will   not wait  for actual end when the implied thing is obvious and disgusting. My grudge is again they are using R.K as scapegoat in the hope of gaining  sympathy for Madhu. Dramabaaz he is, would harass madhu  to no limits and end up apologizing for his acts once the truth is revealed.(i am sure he won't be the one to find it out.Wife is planning to trade her body and the husband has already traded his brain). What is the assurance Madhu will not go through the bargain once divorce is done. She has literally done nothing when the creep is all over her.  What is the fun in planning to destroy Sultan after all this? how? By setting a honey trap?She could have done that to save her marriage.It gives me chill when she gives that stern look to R.K and not once to SUltan.  She has not exhausted all her options that makes it more sick. Kameena unless he is going to be smart and Right will push the show further down.

This show could still be saved if CV;s put aside their love for Sultan and stop glorifying Madhu's stupidity.Let Shrewd R.K be back and find out the truth.and save the show and MADHU. If they could only think about love hate/revenge track let him hate Madhu for her foolish plan. That would  appear less contrived as he did not forgive his mother for hiding the truth to protect him. This is possible if still R.K is the male lead of MB.

Edited by subashni - 20 August 2013 at 12:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansangeet6690dvs_smiRKShazzieblacklamboriver123_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I totally agree with u opti.. RK is also at fault as he is not looking beyond what's visible to the eye.. He was shown to be sharper than this..especially, the day she asked for divorce, the same morning she was cuddling n caressing him. He doesn't  prove himself worthy that a woman is trading herself for him.. But his reactions even though extreme were not entirely wrong. She keeps pushing it. 

nahiii Kashish ! Broken Heart yeh sunne se pehle maine MB dekhna kyun nahi chod diya ROFL when Madhu decided to trade herself off, he was not like this LOL

@subashni, the above post was awesome Clap 100% agree with you...

the irony is that the moment both of them promised  that they will not hide anything and tackle this problem together, from that day itself they were not honest to each other LOL 

Edited by _charu_ - 20 August 2013 at 12:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashniblacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKcardio21..sairat..leelaa9

tsk786 Groupbie
tsk786
tsk786

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Did I just read Madhu asking Dipali how she could allow herself to be used like that? Accusing her of having no self-respect???? Hello woman...take a look in the mirror every once in a while.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansangeet6690river123Shazziesusan7..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tsk786

Did I just read Madhu asking Dipali how she could allow herself to be used like that? Accusing her of having no self-respect???? Hello woman...take a look in the mirror every once in a while.

that was hard hitting..Madhu must be thinking that after divorcing RK & marrying Sultan, she may not love Sultan but allow herself to be used by him for whatever reason Dead sick !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmantsk786river123leelaa9

Go to top