Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 (Page 7)

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@Charu: Honestly the episode was much better than what they have been dishing out for last month.
If I ignore Sultan and Madhu's scene...the rest of the episode was pretty interesting. You were curious to see what RK dishes out and how Madhu reacts. Of course RK's acerbic dialogues and attitude are a treat to watch.

I would take Kameena RK anyday over devdas RK. My only problem is that even RK cannot make me forget Madhu's stupidity.

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 19 August 2013 at 10:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanamrithasdvs_smiRKriver123sree.gattuarshisfan_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

dramacrazy, I disagree with you that RK is in character.  I understand an insecure RK during the unwedding track because he knew he had wronged Madhu and there was no reason why Madhu should still love him after all he had done to her. So seeing her with Sultan awoke all his insecurities and he believed that she had fallen for Sultan. 

He had seen how she crumbled after he discovered that she was only planning to take revenge but really could not go through with it.  So if there is anything he can be sure of, it is Madhu's love and devotion to him because the woman has seen the worst in him and experienced immense pain because of him and still steadfastly supported him.  He had seen enough instances in the past when she says one thing and actually does the opposite of what she says.  She was pouring out her love on him when she was actually taking revenge on him.  By the same token should he not wonder whether the woman is again saying the opposite of what she is doing? Should he not wonder how a woman can fall for another man within a couple of hours of caressing her husband's sleeping form, that too with so much love? Only the previous night she had asked him to give her a tight hug so that she does not slip away. He had seen her visibly shaken by something or someone ever since he was out on bail.

Bittuji gave him the biggest clue. She had the divorce papers with her when he was in the hospital. If she was planning to divorce him at that point itself, why should she act all lovey dovey, holding on to him for dear life after that?  Even if she did not want to throw the bombshell then because he was battling with his life, should she not have demanded the divorce right after he got out on bail?

He couldn't believe that she would leave him because she is fed up of waiting around and wondering when he will be completely free again but he immediately bought her Sultan story?

RK has more brains than that.  The guy is extremely shrewd and can draw a picture from just a dot. Here he is given so many dots which, if he cared to look, have a definite pattern and yet he is blind to it?

The worst part is he still doubts Madhu's love for him and even considers that she can love any other man, least of all Sultan.

Madhu is an idiot who did not have a very sharp brain to begin with. RK is her biggest weakness and any harm to him numbs her senses but RK being dumb enough to believe her story spells doom to his intelligence and insecure enough to trust her lies spells doom to Rishbala's love.  

This entire track stinks and the sooner they wind it up with some sense of salvage, the better.

I totally agree with u opti.. RK is also at fault as he is not looking beyond what's visible to the eye.. He was shown to be sharper than this..especially, the day she asked for divorce, the same morning she was cuddling n caressing him. He doesn't  prove himself worthy that a woman is trading herself for him.. But his reactions even though extreme were not entirely wrong. She keeps pushing it. 

I won't lie, I loved the episode because of performances.. The punch in the dialogues..But nothing changes the fact that the episode left a bad taste in the mouth..

Madhu has reached another level of dumbness.. I understand her love for RK.. But what if RK finds out that she sold herself to save his life.. I would have preferred if she dies with RK or lives as his widow than even considering to go with that lecher. More than Sultan or RK, she has demeaned herself by considering this option. 

The truth is that as of now trust n faith is missing from this relationship. rK lost his faith fairly easy for the amount of Ishq n junoon that was conveyed so far,, Madhu doesn't have faith in her love or RK. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashniblacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKamrithassree.gattu..sairat..leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

@Charu: Honestly the episode was much better than what they have been dishing out for last month.
If I ignore Sultan and Madhu's scene...the rest of the episode was pretty interesting. You were curious to see what RK dishes out and how Madhu reacts. Of course RK's acerbic dialogues and attitude are a treat to watch.

I would take Kameena RK anyday over devdas RK. My only problem is that even RK cannot make me forget Madhu's stupidity.

that's right Pooja...this is one area where CV's never disappointed me..LOL everytime we expect a broken devdas RK, he goes in the Right Kameena mode instead...I dunno when he will get his brains back but I enjoy his BBB'ing everyone & drinking ...

Soundarya said that he's not in his character but Soundarya, this is his character..was he able to figure out that Madhu might be taking revenge from him? she did a volte face in 2 hrs and he believed her...something which Dipali easily guessed...

no doubt, the story & characters have crossed the limit of absurdity..like RK telling her that he will break her heart sounds crazy, specially after the lovey dovey talk both shared a few days ago...

Madhu was always like this, ready to sacrifice herself & put her family at stake.. I didn't expect anything better from her..like someone said on the MF, she's all set to participate in the megafool contest LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansangeet6690blacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKamrithas..sairat..leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

• A woman when she loves someone can never surrender herself physically to another man   even if the latter threatens to kill her love ( aka Rk here), then she would either kill Sultan or kill her ownself if he ever tries to force her.

she can do that now..what is stopping her? she wants RK to live but with her betrayal ? she made him a laughing stock in front of the world, in front of his family...who gains from her mahaan sacrifice ? Dead 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanShazzieamrithasdvs_smiRKblacklamboriver123cardio21sree.gattuarshisfansusan7anitarani..sairat..leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi2life

All madhu fear for RK life would have made little sense had sulthan been a terrorist or extremist right from start, but he is the man who had to hide behind madhus dupatta to protect himself from bhujang

So he being able to push madhu to that extent makes no sense, viewers don't see him as the powerful one above Rk, so madhu fear is illogical
All this because cvs don't want to give up on sulthan,,,,in one way or other he has to be a part of every frame,,

ATTENTION ATTENTION
Just a thought crossed my mind, how about sulthan being blackmailed by MEERA, to force madhu and RK divorce by kidnapping his bhindi pie son??????
Why?? Because she wants RK to pay for his dad deeds??
Is this possible,,,,,we know cvs can comeup with anything in the name of TWIST

So Bhai should rather use all his manpower and the hold on Mumbai law to save his son... In that case Mumbai ka Sultan is played around by a crazy woman..ROFL

Also, it doesn't change the fact that RK n Madhu are making a mockery of their love n junoon... Madhu by selling herself, and RK by not trusting her..Thumbs Down

shanmansubashniriver123dvs_smiRKamrithas..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

• A woman when she loves someone can never surrender herself physically to another man   even if the latter threatens to kill her love ( aka Rk here), then she would either kill Sultan or kill her ownself if he ever tries to force her.

she can do that now..what is stopping her? she wants RK to live but with her betrayal ? she made him a laughing stock in front of the world, in front of his family...who gains from her mahaan sacrifice ? Dead 

Agreed!! There is no point of Madhu taking any revenge or any Durga avatar after what she destroyed her husband with her lame decision. I would appreciate that Durga avatar  now.. 
Sorry no mythological characters, enough of insults of Savitri by comparing Madhu to her.. I feel like killing CVs.. They have butchered her beyond recognition...

shanmansubashniriver123dvs_smiRKamrithassree.gattu..sairat..leelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

I second you Charu. . The sad part is that she does not even realize that she has already given  Sultan what he wanted - making RK a public joke. What is left is Madhu's ultimate betrayal...something that will ensure that RK's heart never mends again and he never forgets this humiliation and she is all set to do that.Dead

I had kept hoping that she will find a way to back out from public announcement but she did not.Angry Oddly even Bittuji went ahead with it.

It is too late for any Durga Avatar or Savitri Avatar. There is nothing redeemable about her character at this point...I would rather RK restores the order now...that is the only way things will make sense now. To quote my preteen daughter-"  Madhu does not care about about RK...if she did, she would have either killed Sultan or died trying". Even twelve year old have that much sense.

It is ironical- The show tried to sideline RK and he is the only character that can save this show now.

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 19 August 2013 at 11:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnidesigrl414dvs_smiRKShazzieblacklamboriver123amrithassree.gattu..sairat..leelaa9

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
yesterday i watched telegu version.Trishna came to rk mansion..bittuji was eyeing trishna's bare legs in short dress..Bittuji has some feelings for women also.i was happy.rk was about to turn kameena.double happy..i always wanted madhu to suffer bcoz of her sultan jaap but i felt bad of her...but the precap was undigestable...rk has no plans ...really.cvs made rk that dumb? i hope it is not so!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniaan-rishriver123leelaa9

Go to top