Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 (Page 6)

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@ subashni, dvs_smiRK, yogendra1, rajjji, dramacrazy12

I read and understood very well where did come this idea of Madhu going with Sultan, Sultan can get her, she sells herself... and as I already precised it might be one of Cvs huge mistakes in terms of writting the dialogues. But let me tell you :

• To start with,there are very very small chances to divorce to happen
  • Even if this happens, she will not go with Sultan
  • And even if under another threat, she goes with him, it will be to make him pay for what he did  to her at first by separating her from the man she most loves in the world, at a second place for all the hurt he inflicted to Rk including the hurt inflicted towards her.

( remember the day she signed the divorce papers before the breakfast scene and the bail being  withdrawn, she said that she will make sultan pay in front of the statue of Ganesh. At that time she prayed for Rk's happiness, him being able to live without her but at the same time she seemed determined to make Sultan pay, how we don"t know, maybe even by going with him but only to make him pay)

• There will never be any kind of physical relation between them, let apart him proposing such a thing, the simple fact of Sultan insinuating this would disgust Madhu to a high level !!!
  • A woman when she loves someone can never surrender herself physically to another man   even if the latter threatens to kill her love ( aka Rk here), then she would either kill Sultan or kill her ownself if he ever tries to force her.

So I don't think  ki that what was intended

Edited by arshisfan - 19 August 2013 at 3:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanRishabMadhusangeet6690masan1blacklambodvs_smiRKsree.gattuleelaa9

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

After reading the other reviews, , I realized that I missed the icky part in my fast forwarding most of the Sultan Madhu scene.  So went back and watched just now.

The meaning is clear - Madhu basically implies that she will sleep with Sultan if he leaves RK alone.  Congrats, perverted CVs!! You've turned your female lead character into the person who sells their body - there's a word for those women, which I can't use on this forum. 

You know, every time my friends or I used to run into creepy lechs - along with some really choice gaalis, we'd include  "ghar mein Maa Behen nahin hai kya?"  Feel like going to ST and yelling that outside his window...On second thoughts, maybe DD should do that...for making her be a part of this nonsense.

You deserve applaud for the highlighted section ClapClapClap.
Madhu AKA DD should blackmail CVs that if you don't change my character I'm gonna quit... Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanmasan1river123dvs_smiRK_charu_

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisfan

@ subashni, dvs_smiRK, yogendra1, rajjji, dramacrazy12

I read and understood very well where did come this idea of Madhu going with Sultan, Sultan can get her, she sells herself... and as I already precised it might be one of Cvs huge mistakes in terms of writting the dialogues. But let me tell you :

• To start with,there are very very small chances to divorce to happen
  • Even if this happens, she will not go with Sultan
  • And even if under another threat, she goes with him, it will be to make him pay for what he did  to her at first by separating her from the man she most loves in the world, at a second place for all the hurt he inflicted to Rk including the hurt inflicted towards her.

( remember the day she signed the divorce papers before the breakfast scene and the bail being  withdrawn, she said that she will make sultan pay in front of the statue of Ganesh. At that time she prayed for Rk's happiness, him being able to live without her but at the same time she seemed determined to make Sultan pay, how we don"t know, maybe even by going with him but only to make him pay)

• There will never be any kind of physical relation between them, let apart him proposing such a thing, the simple fact of Sultan insinuating this would disgust Madhu to a high level !!!
  • A woman when she loves someone can never surrender herself physically to another man   even if the latter threatens to kill her love ( aka Rk here), then she would either kill Sultan or kill her ownself if he ever tries to force her.

So I don't think  ki that what was intended

@Bold: He has been implying that for a while now but we are not seeing the required level of disgust on Madhu's end so I have no hope on that.
@Blue: The way show is going...all Sultan needs to do is threaten to harm RK and Madhu will be a putty in her hands. She will go with him and do whatever he wants. As for punishing him ...she has already missed many chances so I don't believe she has what it takes.

Here is the bitter fact- An average viewer takes dialogues and expressions on the face value and measures that against his morals and ideals. Any carelessness on that end tends to irk and disgust the viewers and translates in falling TRPs. Case in example- We all knew that Madhu loves RK and feels nothing for Sultan but still she managed to ruffle everyone's feathers when she gave soft looks to Sultan.

Almost in all the other shows when the female protagonist makes a choice like this one - she is out of options. Unfortunately that is not the case here. Almost entire viewer base agrees that she is fighting RK harder than she is fighting Sultan. My MIL who is a TRP customer is disgusted by Madhu's behavior. I am talking about a viewer who watches Uttaran/SSK religiously...go figure!

Gauge the general mood in MF- Do see any sympathy in general for Madhu? Nope . Do you see any disgust/frustration for her actions ?  Yep!  ... and that my friend is death knell for any show. 

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 19 August 2013 at 5:13pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnisangeet6690masan1blacklamboriver123Shazziedvs_smiRKsree.gattuarshisfan_charu_leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

@Bold: He has been implying that for a while now but we are not seeing the required level of disgust on Madhu's end so I have no hope on that.
@Blue: The way show is going...all Sultan needs to do is threaten to harm RK and Madhu will be a putty in her hands. She will go with him and do whatever he wants. As for punishing him ...she has already missed many chances so I don't believe she has what it takes.

Here is the bitter fact- An average viewer takes dialogues and expressions on the face value and measures that against his morals and ideals. Any carelessness on that end tends to irk and disgust the viewers and translates in falling TRPs. Case in example- We all knew that Madhu loves RK and feels nothing for Sultan but still she managed to ruffle everyone's feathers when she gave soft looks to Sultan.

Almost in all the other shows when the female protagonist makes a choice like this one - she is out of options. Unfortunately that is not the case here. Almost entire viewer base agrees that she is fighting RK harder than she is fighting Sultan. My MIL who is a TRP customer is disgusted by Madhu's behavior. I am talking about a viewer who watches Uttaran/SSK religiously...go figure!

Gauge the general mood in MF- Do see any sympathy in general for Madhu? Nope . Do you see any disgust/frustration for her actions ?  Yep!  ... and that my friend is death knell for any show. 

I agree that Madhu's reactions lack power towards Sultan unlike her reactions towards Rk, and this is indeed very irritating, I hate when Sultan touches her without her pushing him away with all her forces, it's true that he has turned to be a psycho, and she might be afraid of his reactions, or of him hurting Rk , but still a woman should react vehemently to this kind of behaviour, it's a kind of instinct.

But to reach the point of having any physical relation with him NO, that would be beyond shocking and I'm sure it will never be shown, even if he tries she won"t let him .

Another thing which i hated actually in the show is that sometimes they show an action, or reaction and they give you hope just to come with an opposite result after, this is what prevents me from enjoying the show entirely, for exemple :

• When Shivdat Marrati entered the show, and told Madhu don't worry, we don"t make  diffrence between politicians, superstars and common people then Rk said that to Marati you don't love actors but still you are saying dialogues just like them, at that time and as per Rk's expressions, i thought for a while that this might be a war of brain to brain ( rk's vs Shivdat's) but it didn"t happen, Rk left his stupid wife and bittuji handling the case
  • When Rk believed Madhu when she said Sultan is alive while others didn't, i thought wow my rk is back, and when they told him sultan is caught, he said how could he  be caught so easily so again i thought my super intelligent Rk is here just to get disappointed when he woke up in the hospital telling madhu to forget Sultan is dead. Even then I still had hope that maybe Rk knows Sultan is alive and he just wants to protect his wife and handle Sultan himself, but then he didn"t seem to pay attention  to Madhu's stress although he asked her few times, but it wasn't strong and intense enough
  • When she asked  divorce and he denied saying madhu won't do that, I again had hope, even when he signed the divorce papers still had it, and loved it when he burned the divorce papers just to see him next go to court
  • At court he gave us a nice surprise and with style by not signing the divorce papers, I thought now Rk is gonna try to find the truth from his wife by Rk's style and actually this is still what i hope although in today's episode after snaching Madhu's mangalsutra, and as per the precap too there is no hints he is doing this to find the truth, but still i'll keep my hopes high

Regarding the hypotesis of him knowing Sultan alive from the beginning I don't think it would be acceptable right now because this would mean he left his wife unprotected and harassed by Sultan, and this doesn't suit the lover Rk. So I just hope he never believed she loves sultan and that all the divorce drama and what he is doing now is just to get to the truth and know what or who is pressurizing his wife.

Edited by arshisfan - 20 August 2013 at 6:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmandesigrl414sangeet6690blacklambodvs_smiRKsree.gattuOpti

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

@Opti: I would have agreed with you but Madhu is giving no leeway. He did try to burn divorce paper and ask her why is doing this but Madhu is back on her Sultan jaap. In court she has a determined look...a leaking tap like hers should have been crying buckets. Did she give him a single hint that she is being pressured into this? None. If anything she has been pointing a finger at him as if he is responsible for it all. What is a normal sane person who has gone through another bout of betrayals supposed to think?

I agree RK should have caught on to discrepancies in her behavior and he did but she is not ready to talk. She fighting the wrong person with all her strength.

dramacrazy, I would have have thought a perceptive RK would have caught the hesitation when she was signing the divorce papers.  As to her determined look, should he not know that she is a damn good actress by now. Did she not fool him into believing that she had come back to him in love and not revenge earlier on?  I would have thought that Bittuji revealing to him that she had the divorce papers at the hospital was a clear case that she was being pressurised to leave him because if she was planning to divorce him back then, what can explain her disturbed behaviour after he returned from the hospital. What can explain her envisioning the next ten years of their lives together. What could explain her holding him tight and begging him not to leave her? What could have explained her sudden volte face the very next day?  If she had not gone with Sultan when he was alive, what would she achieve by breaking up the marriage?  She had told him in the studio that if she says no it really means yes. If she says she does not want something, it means that she wants it then and there. So by that logic, if she says she wants divorce, it means she does not want it, isn't it?

I can take it that any ordinary man  could believe Madhu's crap talk but not RK. He has been shown too shrewd to buy this rubbish. Yes, he did act disbelievingly at first but then did not follow up on the discrepancies which are staring him on the face.

As to Madhu's atrocious behaviour I have given up on her ever making sense. She has always been stubborn and idiotic but the show was still engaging because RK was smart and shrewd. There is one thing however. They will never make Madhu accept Sultan, even for RK. She would either kill him or herself first.  I have no doubt on that count.  They are only stretching this till the breaking point but by dumbing down RK they are axing their own foot.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnidesigrl414blacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKsree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

I can take it that any ordinary man  could believe Madhu's crap talk but not RK. He has been shown too shrewd to buy this rubbish. Yes, he did act disbelievingly at first but then did not follow up on the discrepancies which are staring him on the face.

wonderful discussion everybody Clap sorry..wonderful rants LOL now i'm getting suspicious why did i like it? why didn't i think of all these things which u all pointed out Ouch

Opti, agree with you, we expected better from RK..him believing Madhu that she wants divorce from him bec. she loves dead Sultan, is too far fetched & idiotic Dead and they're dishing out this crap after those lovey dovey laila majnu type scenes b/w RM LOL that's even more idiotic...Madhu told RK once tht Sultan is alive and her claim was rubbished..after that, she never took his name in front of RK, nor did she let him know why she's so upset...if he thought that Madhu is stressed bec. of RK's court case and these attempts to murder, he was not wrong...yes, at least NOW he should get suspicious & try to discover the truth...

Why single out RK? Radha, Bittuji have been acting crazy frm the time MK's truth was out ...Sultan is alive, Madhu told RK once, but she repeated it many times in front of Radha and Bittuji, yet they are wondering why is Madhu acting so weird? instead, they r blaming RK for letting her go Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanHi2lifesangeet6690masan1blacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKsree.gattuleelaa9

Hi2life Senior Member
Hi2life
Hi2life

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
All madhu fear for RK life would have made little sense had sulthan been a terrorist or extremist right from start, but he is the man who had to hide behind madhus dupatta to protect himself from bhujang

So he being able to push madhu to that extent makes no sense, viewers don't see him as the powerful one above Rk, so madhu fear is illogical
All this because cvs don't want to give up on sulthan,,,,in one way or other he has to be a part of every frame,,

ATTENTION ATTENTION
Just a thought crossed my mind, how about sulthan being blackmailed by MEERA, to force madhu and RK divorce by kidnapping his bhindi pie son??????
Why?? Because she wants RK to pay for his dad deeds??
Is this possible,,,,,we know cvs can comeup with anything in the name of TWIST

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnimasan1river123dvs_smiRKsree.gattususan7_charu_..sairat..

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi2life

ATTENTION ATTENTION
Just a thought crossed my mind, how about sulthan being blackmailed by MEERA, to force madhu and RK divorce by kidnapping his bhindi pie son??????
Why?? Because she wants RK to pay for his dad deeds??
Is this possible,,,,,we know cvs can comeup with anything in the name of TWIST

haan..Meera is the Phoolan Devi lady don who is superior to Sultan and pulling the strings of this drama ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKriver123

Go to top