Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 (Page 4)

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
anyone here ,who believes that rk will have sympathy for madhu when he will know the truth? it will not be so...he might actually try to kill himself and madhu...will he ever forgive madhu for agreeing to sleep with sultan to save his life?No!!...beware of rk madhu,if he ever finds that you agreed to trade your body for rk's life..God save u from rk

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnisangeet6690masan1dvs_smiRKShazzieblacklamboriver123sree.gattuwar_is_peaceleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Guys, I've unresed on page 2.Ouch

Edited by leelaa9 - 19 August 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

river123_charu_

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

anyone here ,who believes that rk will have sympathy for madhu when he will know the truth? it will not be so...he might actually try to kill himself and madhu...will he ever forgive madhu for agreeing to sleep with sultan to save his life?No!!...beware of rk madhu,if he ever finds that you agreed to trade your body for rk's life..God save u from rk

He is still  angry with his mother  for protecting him from the truth about his father. If he ever comes to know about Madhu's mind set he should commit suicide. Any normal husband will find this disgusting. But in  MB land she might be appreciated for her sacrifice and he might apologize for not believing and pushing  her  to this situation.From MARCH madhu and Sultan are always right and R.K is always wrong.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanyogendra1sangeet6690masan1blacklamboriver123VipisaShazziesree.gattuKennowar_is_peacechirpyhapibird_charu_leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Well, I don"t know actually what to say quite confusing, but one thing is sure don"t jump to any conclusions till the end of the track, I know they dragged beyond limits ( used to love how they wrapped tracks in 2 days sometimes such as when Madhu seemed  ( to Rk) to fail in the love test, but intelligent Rk figured it all out just hearing trishna's dialogue), but still, I have some hope they justify everything in an intelligent and convincing way.

• Sultan : what to expect from a villain rather than him stooping each day lower, hate his proximity to madhu not even Rk gets this close to her everytimeAngry, so now he is using even madhu's family  in his threats.
  • Madhu : on one hand I understand her fear, put yourself in her place, her mind has just stopped working she is damn terrified for the fact that Sultan might kill Rk, this time he used some convincing elements to convice her, people all around with different kind of weapons LOL, knife, gun, ( by the way couldn"t they all be carying guns, I mean with so much crowd, who can stab you with a knife without being caught!! anyway just a thought) ready to kill RK, and another threat was the car who hit Rk's arm, so she couldn"t take any risk at that time, on the other hand, i dislike the idea of Madhu leaving with Sultan after the divorce under threats, i know she won"t and even if she does  ( with of course ideas to make him pay) i'm sure she will never have any kind of physical relations  with him and even divorce is unlikely to happen,  so just chill people, but as some people said  Cvs should pay attention to such things the fact that she will kill herself if Rk is killed and thus Sultan won't get her lets people think that if Rk is spared, Sultan will get her!!! I know all this won"t happen, but as  it has  been pointed at, the dialogue writers should pay attention to this kind of things. Another thing which bothers us all is Madhu not trying to fight for her marriage and beat Sultan, it's so Not Her, I mean she has always been a woman who fights for values and principles no matter what, always in mission impossible mode, what happened to her!!!?? Well i guess i have the answer whenever it's about Rk; Madhu is ready to give up everything family, values, principles, logic, intelligence... absolutely everything, is it good or bad? i don"t know, but what i know is it doesn't work this time it's rather giving the opposite result hurting Rk and killing him in other ways!!!!
  • Deepali : I don"t stand her, I would prefer Rk romancing any other girl, but she had a point actually in her debate with Madhu about  men's psychology, well we know Rk doen"t stand Deepali and he knows what she is worth, but he always uses her whenever he needs to and even if Madhu knows that too, still she is jaleous!! Good for you Madhu and more is still yet to come with the girl he is gonna bring to his room!!!! ( sorry madhu i'm beeing mean, but what would u expect us to do we hope some vamp or girl or anyone brings you back to your senses)
  • RK ; loved to see right kameena, loved to see the flying kiss again, BUT STILL at the moment there are no hints that he is doing this to get Madhu say the truth, he seems hurt, angry, resentful, I hope later they show that he has resorted to such shocking actions ( yanking the mangalsutra and wiping the sindoor and other actions to come) to dig the truth out, but at the moment no hint of that not even in the precap. I don"t mind right kameena but i want him with his super intelligence and i want him also to prove that he loves madhu with full passion, this is the Formula of right kameena we want, but at this moment the shown Right kameena is still better than devdas, suicidal Rk.
  • Radha : well I liked her silent scene, it would have been irritating if she tried to lecture Madhu, anyway facts were so obvious no need of words.

I felt some sympathy for Madhu at the end, after all she is just pretending and her aim is to save her husband although she is being dumb and she should have seen that coming.

Extremly important for me as a viewer : we really need some solid proofs of Rk's trust and stong relationship and love of Rishbala, for me it's very important, Rk should not be depicted again as insecure and lacking trust  and their relationship shouldn't be depicted as being easy to break otherwise we are back to square n1 and all what has been shown along their journey is multiplied by 0!

Edited by arshisfan - 19 August 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansensuellaRishabMadhumasan1subashnidesigrl414MFarah13Shazziedvs_smiRKblacklamboriver123Kennosree.gattuchirpyhapibird_charu_leelaa9

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u rajji, subashni !  i feel the same Ouch

unres pg 1

Edited by war_is_peace - 19 August 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnimasan1river123Kennochirpyhapibirdleelaa9

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

@Dramarazy, dvs smirk

So I understood  Madhu's words rightly. I was not sure cause of simple disbelief  if any heroine would dare do this.( agreeing to barter herself) . Same thought occurred  to me. He has not offered marriage so far. Probably next week after stalking the forum. I just don't know what to make of this track. The man is challenging her honor and self respect. Still she does not confide this even to Bittu

It was such a turn your face away in disgust moment and the fact that its been said before in an indirect manner (cant recall which episode) is all the more disturbing and spine shuddering. These writers are having her dignity constantly at stake in each encounter, and being tarnished by him not to mention invasion of space. All we keep hearing is 'come into my world' in lustful undertones, be mine, desperation for divorce. I fathom to think what else it implies than the obvious

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashniyogendra1masan1blacklamboriver123Kennosree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
shubashni i read your review on previous page...it's almost scary to think that at the end of this track cvs will try to show madhu as mahan and sultan proving he is better than rk ...and finally rk is always wrong

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniriver123dvs_smiRKsree.gattu_charu_

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

Originally posted by subashni

@Dramarazy, dvs smirk

So I understood  Madhu's words rightly. I was not sure cause of simple disbelief  if any heroine would dare do this.( agreeing to barter herself) . Same thought occurred  to me. He has not offered marriage so far. Probably next week after stalking the forum. I just don't know what to make of this track. The man is challenging her honor and self respect. Still she does not confide this even to Bittu

It was such a turn your face away in disgust moment and the fact that its been said before in an indirect manner (cant recall which episode) is all the more disturbing and spine shuddering. These writers are having her dignity constantly at stake in each encounter, and being tarnished by him not to mention invasion of space. All we keep hearing is 'come into my world' in lustful undertones, be mine, desperation for divorce. I fathom to think what else it implies than the obvious

Somebody has claimed to have complained against the show and channel to Broadcasting ministry for glorifying a gangster. and women abuse. I read that  post in nautanki films facebook. If it is true it serves them right and very much needed after today's episode

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansangeet6690Shazzieriver123dvs_smiRKKenno_charu_

Go to top