Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 (Page 3)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
dramacrazy, I disagree with you that RK is in character.  I understand an insecure RK during the unwedding track because he knew he had wronged Madhu and there was no reason why Madhu should still love him after all he had done to her. So seeing her with Sultan awoke all his insecurities and he believed that she had fallen for Sultan. 

He had seen how she crumbled after he discovered that she was only planning to take revenge but really could not go through with it.  So if there is anything he can be sure of, it is Madhu's love and devotion to him because the woman has seen the worst in him and experienced immense pain because of him and still steadfastly supported him.  He had seen enough instances in the past when she says one thing and actually does the opposite of what she says.  She was pouring out her love on him when she was actually taking revenge on him.  By the same token should he not wonder whether the woman is again saying the opposite of what she is doing? Should he not wonder how a woman can fall for another man within a couple of hours of caressing her husband's sleeping form, that too with so much love? Only the previous night she had asked him to give her a tight hug so that she does not slip away. He had seen her visibly shaken by something or someone ever since he was out on bail.

Bittuji gave him the biggest clue. She had the divorce papers with her when he was in the hospital. If she was planning to divorce him at that point itself, why should she act all lovey dovey, holding on to him for dear life after that?  Even if she did not want to throw the bombshell then because he was battling with his life, should she not have demanded the divorce right after he got out on bail?

He couldn't believe that she would leave him because she is fed up of waiting around and wondering when he will be completely free again but he immediately bought her Sultan story?

RK has more brains than that.  The guy is extremely shrewd and can draw a picture from just a dot. Here he is given so many dots which, if he cared to look, have a definite pattern and yet he is blind to it?

The worst part is he still doubts Madhu's love for him and even considers that she can love any other man, least of all Sultan.

Madhu is an idiot who did not have a very sharp brain to begin with. RK is her biggest weakness and any harm to him numbs her senses but RK being dumb enough to believe her story spells doom to his intelligence and insecure enough to trust her lies spells doom to Rishbala's love.  

This entire track stinks and the sooner they wind it up with some sense of salvage, the better.

Edited by Opti - 19 August 2013 at 11:49am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnidesigrl414masan1amrithasriver123Vipisadvs_smiRKMFarah13Shazzieblacklambocardio21Kennosree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Soundarya

Don't worry . My rants are worse. I was disappointed today. Got back into reading WU 2 or 3 days back. and wanted to watch R.K."s smartness in today's episode.. I am pissed off.  Cv's if you stalk forum R.K's Kameena pan was  loved along with intelligence.  we are used for stupid Madhu not dumb R.K.. Gonna skip WU till this track or show whichever gets over first. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanmasan1aan-rishriver123Vipisadvs_smiRKKenno_charu_leelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi2life

- what does she plan to do after divorce?
  -walk into sulthan life with band baaja?
  -she still thinks she is sacrificing herself??  All she did was crushing Rk soul and heart! 

From today's episode...it sounds like she intends to barter her body and sleep with Sultan to keep RK alive. Personally  I believe that any woman with a single ounce of self-respect and care for her husband would choose to commit suicide over choosing this fate for herself and her family. There seems to be no mention of marriage just Sultan wanting and getting her. 

I don't think Madhu gave much thought to what she was doing and how that will impact others.  I don't think she actually sat down and thought about her options or any strategy. In her mind, she is mahaan since she is ready to sacrifice herself for her love's life and she should be hailed for it. Heights of immaturity!

In retrospect...Sultan turned out to be the smart one...he is pushing her for every single thing that would make her unredeemable in eyes of her family and society which would make it easy for him to play around with her on his terms. Today they added Malik family to the threat to make Madhu's actions justified. My only thought was don't you see Madhu what he is doing? He is coward hiding behind his fake death and getting you to do all the dirty work... which is destroy Kundras and Maliks along with herself.

The entire logic is so puke-worthy that I don't even know how CVs dreamed it up. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanHi2lifesubashnidesigrl414masan1amrithasMFarah13Shazzieblacklamboriver123Vipisadvs_smiRKsree.gattuKenno_charu_leelaa9

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

• Who is the victim..RK or Madhu? RK because the love of his life lived 10 years of their life and next day, claimed to love another man?? His love kept trying to convince him of the danger to his life, and everyone incl him thought she was stressing out?? He does'nt trust his wife!
  • Or is Madhu the victim? because she is letting herself be manipulated by a cheapskate, claims to have not control whatsoever over her life, falls deeper and deeper into an abyss from where she can never dig herself out? SHe does'nt trust her husband!
  • And last of all, Rishbala, so basically, any aira gaira can destroy their marriage, and both of them willingly succumb to the pressure?? 
For all those who wanted mean RK, Kameena RK, and wanted more of the love-hate track, go for it, enjoy yourself. Am not even discussing the way Sultan manhandled Madhu and Dipali's behaviour. 

I am totally put off, and depressed with today's episode. AngryAngry. Terribly sorry about the long rant, know it is nothing new. I promise I will behave tomorrowOuch

Soundarya, I am with you 100% and more if mathematically possible. 

Last year in MEIEJ - One sensational event and plenty of good drama to follow.
This year in MEIEJ - Sensationalism loaded with sensationalism and drama plays peekabo.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniaan-rishriver123Vipisadvs_smiRKamrithasKennoleelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Opti: I would have agreed with you but Madhu is giving no leeway. He did try to burn divorce paper and ask her why is doing this but Madhu is back on her Sultan jaap. In court she has a determined look...a leaking tap like hers should have been crying buckets. Did she give him a single hint that she is being pressured into this? None. If anything she has been pointing a finger at him as if he is responsible for it all. What is a normal sane person who has gone through another bout of betrayals supposed to think?

I agree RK should have caught on to discrepancies in her behavior and he did but she is not ready to talk. She fighting the wrong person with all her strength.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanHi2lifemasan1yogendra1subashnidesigrl414dvs_smiRKMFarah13Shazzieblacklamboriver123VipisaKennosree.gattuarshisfan_charu_leelaa9

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

ETA: On a different note it is should be very obvious to her that Sultan will continue to stalk her...what will it take for her to keep a small knife handy and stab him to death at next encounter? If he is dead , there is no threat to RK... is there?

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 19 August 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnimasan1river123Vipisadvs_smiRKsree.gattuKenno_charu_leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
 @Dramarazy, dvs smirk

So I understood  Madhu's words rightly. I was not sure cause of simple disbelief  if any heroine would dare do this.( agreeing to barter herself) . Same thought occurred  to me. He has not offered marriage so far. Probably next week after stalking the forum. I just don't know what to make of this track. The man is challenging her honor and self respect. Still she does not confide this even to Bittu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanmasan1river123Vipisadvs_smiRKKennosree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

yogendra1 Goldie
yogendra1
yogendra1

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

@Opti: I would have agreed with you but Madhu is giving no leeway. He did try to burn divorce paper and ask her why is doing this but Madhu is back on her Sultan jaap. In court she has a determined look...a leaking tap like hers should have been crying buckets. Did she give him a single hint that she is being pressured into this? None. If anything she has been pointing a finger at him as if he is responsible for it all. What is a normal sane person who has gone through another bout of betrayals supposed to think?

I agree RK should have caught on to discrepancies in her behavior and he did but she is not ready to talk. She fighting the wrong person with all her strength.

i know most of u will not agree with me but today i don't feel bad for Madhu, to me it seems she deserve it.she knows it very well that she is the only one whom RK will listen carefully but no after getting ample number of times she didn't try to convince him about Sultan,the only things she do is to cry a bucket full of tears.and whenever RK asked her the reason for her  decision she only  said "i LOVE SULTAN".can't she realised how much this words hurt him.and in today's episode what she was trying to convey through her words that he will never get her if he hurts RK.,that means she had already decided that she will go with him after divorce,what a shame for a woman, who is ready to give her dignity, self respect without putting a proper fight, i used to feel bad for her till RK was hospitalised but not now.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnimasan1amrithasriver123VipisaShazziedvs_smiRKKennosree.gattu_charu_susan7leelaa9

Go to top