Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 (Page 10)

yogendra1 Goldie
yogendra1
yogendra1

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

Originally posted by yogendra1

Originally posted by tinkerred10

EDT is full of rants today and its good!! cv's its high time that you kick bhai out ...your damn love for him has killed the show!! Last year around this time I was hooked to MEIEJ..used to watch an episode over and over again and now cant even watch it a single time. You people destroyed your show with your own hands!!. Someone posted here about some complaint being lodged...its very good that some ppl r taking action. CV's don't underestimate the power of Internet audience .

Really complaint has been lodged against the show, if it is true its an awesome news, now they will realise audience won't take any crap easily in the name of entertainment.

On Nautanki facebook link for complaint sheet has been posted  by a viewer   . I too  complained. I can't take this crap in the name of entertainment.

ok i will do it today thanks for the info

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

I know I will be lynched for this but somehow I don't find MB entirely wrong.

I have a son and I could do anything for saving his life and by anything it means anything. Love makes you strong but it can also make you very weak.

MB has not been shown to be a very smart or wordly-wise woman. She has always been shown an immature person who thinks she is smart. That is why she has not been able to outwit Sultan. All her previous efforts have fallen flat.

And right now she is shit scared for the life of the person she loves the most.

It is RK who is irritating me the most in the current track. His treating her like a kid or a lackwit when she told Sultan was alive has only resulted in this situation. And MB has totally lost confidence in herself.

I agree that love makes one strong & also its a weakness. I hv a son and yes! I ll do anything for him too. Once a dog tried to bite him & I hid him behind me so that dog will hv to bite me first. Thats a natural reaction of a mother/wife - save her loved one first.   But Mother/wife wont hide the dog & bite her son/hubby instead. I hope I m able to relate this what MB is doing. She is saving RK from sultan & hurting him in every possible way.

I didnot like RK breaking mangalsutra either. He could have tried & then stopped at last moment because of his love. Madhu being puppet & not using her brains against sultan & RK stopped using his brains - thats MEIEJ for us viewers.

Edited by Shazzie - 20 August 2013 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKaan-rishblacklamboriver123_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazzie

I have a son and I could do anything for saving his life and by anything it means anything. Love makes you strong but it can also make you very weak.

It is RK who is irritating me the most in the current track. His treating her like a kid or a lackwit when she told Sultan was alive has only resulted in this situation. And MB has totally lost confidence in herself.

I agree that love makes one strong & also its a weakness. I hv a son and yes! I ll do anything for him too. Once a dog tried to bite him & I hid him behind me so that dog will hv to bite me first. Thats a natural reaction of a mother/wife - save her loved one first.   But Mother/wife wont hide the dog & bite her son/hubby instead. I hope I m able to relate this what MB is doing. She is saving RK from sultan & hurting him in every possible way.

@Shazzie , the part in bold was hilarious ROFL the mother will bite her son to protect him from rabies LOL

@Shruti, what is the definition of "anything"? anything means if Sultan asked for a one night stand instead of divorce, will Madhu agree ?? why just one night stand? he can blackmail her anytime and take her to bed  ? The point here is that if you're taking a decision on somebody's behalf , a decision which will change their life too, and you know you're incapable of taking a good decision, then it's better to consult all the people involved !! 

the same mistake Radha did..She thought getting remarried is good for her son so she went ahead with it..She thought lying to him about MK is good for him so she lied to him all through his life...in the end she was made the culprit bec. no matter how good her intention was, her decisions were wrong ! and the person for whom she was taking these decision, she should have taken him into confidence bec. he's the one who will be affected most ! when it's about him then why not tell him? 

Madhu went one step ahead & decided to sell her off for RK's life ...with this one decision, not just her life but RK's life will be ruined...does she want to marry Sultan and settle down with him? then why did she give up & accepted his conditions? to save RK , she not only bartered herself but now she's making sure his life is a living hell ! at least come up with a good excuse...by announcing it to the world that she loves Sultan, she compromised on her self respect & dignity ...made a fool out of RK & made him public joke by playing marriage marriage & divorce divorce with him Dead

When she decided to marry RK, RK left her with no other option but here, she chose the worst option from several good ones available..Ouch

How will RK react when he knows the truth? Will he feel proud of his biwi or will he bang his head against the wall LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 20 August 2013 at 5:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniShazzieaan-rishblacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKsunflower52..sairat..raj80leelaa9

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@charu - I know that example was ludicrous & hilarious but isnt Madhu doing same?? What can sultan do to hurt RK?? Kill him to max! What is madhu doing instead?? She is destroying his life & making his life hell. And without even giving him choice! RK gave choice to Madhu for 4 phere shaadi. Agreed that it was last resort but she stepped into RK's hell after her decision. Here, she is not giving choice to RK!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnidvs_smiRKriver123sunflower52arshisfan_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

I know I will be lynched for this but somehow I don't find MB entirely wrong.

MB has not been shown to be a very smart or wordly-wise woman. She has always been shown an immature person who thinks she is smart. That is why she has not been able to outwit Sultan. All her previous efforts have fallen flat.

I didnot like RK breaking mangalsutra either. He could have tried & then stopped at last moment because of his love. Madhu being puppet & not using her brains against sultan & RK stopped using his brains - thats MEIEJ for us viewers.

Perfectly right. MB is just not realising that her actions will simply destroy RK instead of saving him.But they have never shown MB a very matured character who can think beyond the immediate future. In fact during crusade against superstar days, Save Bhai campaign and we are all one big happy family (with Bhai) they have shown her downright stupid. And the best part is this stupidity is not attractive its a big turn off.

And as per showing everyone except Bhai totally brainless - I wrote this in another post also:

Poor CVs after experimenting with Golden hearted Goonda, Bhai Bhai track and failing every where decided that they should try RK and MB hate track once more to get TRPs

But they forgot there is a difference between a couple attracted to each other but fighting due to ego issues and a couple desperately in love with each other and fighting due to a psycho's blackmailing.

Those fights were cute but a sacrificial wife's pathetic attempts to turn her husband away  from her are a big turn off. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniShazzieriver123dvs_smiRK_charu_raj80..sairat..leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

@charu - I know that example was ludicrous & hilarious but isnt Madhu doing same?? What can sultan do to hurt RK?? Kill him to max! What is madhu doing instead?? She is destroying his life & making his life hell. And without even giving him choice! RK gave choice to Madhu for 4 phere shaadi. Agreed that it was last resort but she stepped into RK's hell after her decision. Here, she is not giving choice to RK!

Probably makers are under the impression Madhu would be appreciated for her sacrifice like before when she entered matrimony to save Malik. The 2 are entirely different.  She was not married, a common girl with no financial support to  save her father. R.K.'s offer was lucrative. He offered hate marriage did not ask her as a one night stand and he neither threatened to kill Malik if refused. Final choice was hers and she had no better option. Morally too she was responsible for her  family's trouble. That was a sacrifice. Now she is a woman of means with a intelligent husband.Trading herself is repulsive. When your troubles grow beyond your control is it not proper and practical  to share it with your husband.At  the worst R.K would have really killed Sultan. Is it not a proud thing for a husband to do ? Now she has pushed him into hell. Worse than death sentence which is the maximum R.K could have got if he killed Sultan in rage. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Polukriver123Shazziedvs_smiRKsunflower52_charu_..sairat..raj80leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
There is completely no logic to this track - it has only served to weaken the leads further, and cheapen this epic love they supposedly have for each other.  At this stage, I don't feel particularly sympathetic to either one of them (Madhu's stupidity and cringeworthy actions, and lovesick puppy RK's loss of brain cells)

Charu, on a different note, a day later,  I still feel like I liked yesterday's episode if I excluded the Madhubala-Sultan scenes.  For the same reasons I put on the first page.   (btw, I hadn't read your review when I first posted - I try not to, otherwise I feel like mine is so boring compared to yours! LOL)

And finally, hate to say this, but perhaps that Meera mastermind theory is a possibility.  That way when the actor leaves, he can do so with a halo around him.  Only upside  for us in that is that it takes care of the pesky Aryan problem.  We won't have to deal with him! 

And this is pathetic, but I am actually looking forward to today.  

Edited by river123 - 20 August 2013 at 6:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKShazzie_charu_leelaa9

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

@Shazzie , the part in bold was hilarious ROFL the mother will bite her son to protect him from rabies LOL

@Shruti, what is the definition of "anything"? anything means if Sultan asked for a one night stand instead of divorce, will Madhu agree ?? why just one night stand? he can blackmail her anytime and take her to bed  ? The point here is that if you're taking a decision on somebody's behalf , a decision which will change their life too, and you know you're incapable of taking a good decision, then it's better to consult all the people involved !! 

the same mistake Radha did..She thought getting remarried is good for her son so she went ahead with it..She thought lying to him about MK is good for him so she lied to him all through his life...in the end she was made the culprit bec. no matter how good her intention was, her decisions were wrong ! and the person for whom she was taking these decision, she should have taken him into confidence bec. he's the one who will be affected most ! when it's about him then why not tell him? 

Madhu went one step ahead & decided to sell her off for RK's life ...with this one decision, not just her life but RK's life will be ruined...does she want to marry Sultan and settle down with him? then why did she give up & accepted his conditions? to save RK , she not only bartered herself but now she's making sure his life is a living hell ! at least come up with a good excuse...by announcing it to the world that she loves Sultan, she compromised on her self respect & dignity ...made a fool out of RK & made him public joke by playing marriage marriage & divorce divorce with him Dead

When she decided to marry RK, RK left her with no other option but here, she chose the worst option from several good ones available..Ouch

How will RK react when he knows the truth? Will he feel proud of his biwi or will he bang his head against the wall LOL

Charu, anything at times means anything. depends on the circumstances.

Yes but I agree the situation is not so dire as MB the fool is making it.

And as regards, her consulting others and not taking action herself like Radha, which idiot has ever realised he is an idiot. Radha also realised in hind sight. At that time she was also convinced that she was doing the best for everyone.

And regards RK's feelings, in MB land RK will say Wow Biwi tussi mahaan ho. afterall his brains have been gifted to Sultan by CVs for this wonderful, exciting and emotional trackDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniShazzieriver123dvs_smiRKsunflower52_charu_leelaa9

Go to top