Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
@Opti: I would have agreed with you but Madhu is giving no leeway. He did try to burn divorce paper and ask her why is doing this but Madhu is back on her Sultan jaap. In court she has a determined look...a leaking tap like hers should have been crying buckets. Did she give him a single hint that she is being pressured into this? None. If anything she has been pointing a finger at him as if he is responsible for it all. What is a normal sane person who has gone through another bout of betrayals supposed to think?

I agree RK should have caught on to discrepancies in her behavior and he did but she is not ready to talk. She fighting the wrong person with all her strength.

ETA: On a different note it is should be very obvious to her that Sultan will continue to stalk her...what will it take for her to keep a small knife handy and stab him to death at next encounter? If he is dead , there is no threat to RK... is there?

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 10 years ago
 @Dramarazy, dvs smirk

So I understood  Madhu's words rightly. I was not sure cause of simple disbelief  if any heroine would dare do this.( agreeing to barter herself) . Same thought occurred  to me. He has not offered marriage so far. Probably next week after stalking the forum. I just don't know what to make of this track. The man is challenging her honor and self respect. Still she does not confide this even to Bittu
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

@Opti: I would have agreed with you but Madhu is giving no leeway. He did try to burn divorce paper and ask her why is doing this but Madhu is back on her Sultan jaap. In court she has a determined look...a leaking tap like hers should have been crying buckets. Did she give him a single hint that she is being pressured into this? None. If anything she has been pointing a finger at him as if he is responsible for it all. What is a normal sane person who has gone through another bout of betrayals supposed to think?

I agree RK should have caught on to discrepancies in her behavior and he did but she is not ready to talk. She fighting the wrong person with all her strength.

i know most of u will not agree with me but today i don't feel bad for Madhu, to me it seems she deserve it.she knows it very well that she is the only one whom RK will listen carefully but no after getting ample number of times she didn't try to convince him about Sultan,the only things she do is to cry a bucket full of tears.and whenever RK asked her the reason for her  decision she only  said "i LOVE SULTAN".can't she realised how much this words hurt him.and in today's episode what she was trying to convey through her words that he will never get her if he hurts RK.,that means she had already decided that she will go with him after divorce,what a shame for a woman, who is ready to give her dignity, self respect without putting a proper fight, i used to feel bad for her till RK was hospitalised but not now.
anyone here ,who believes that rk will have sympathy for madhu when he will know the truth? it will not be so...he might actually try to kill himself and madhu...will he ever forgive madhu for agreeing to sleep with sultan to save his life?No!!...beware of rk madhu,if he ever finds that you agreed to trade your body for rk's life..God save u from rk
Guys, I've unresed on page 2.

Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rajjji

anyone here ,who believes that rk will have sympathy for madhu when he will know the truth? it will not be so...he might actually try to kill himself and madhu...will he ever forgive madhu for agreeing to sleep with sultan to save his life?No!!...beware of rk madhu,if he ever finds that you agreed to trade your body for rk's life..God save u from rk

He is still  angry with his mother  for protecting him from the truth about his father. If he ever comes to know about Madhu's mind set he should commit suicide. Any normal husband will find this disgusting. But in  MB land she might be appreciated for her sacrifice and he might apologize for not believing and pushing  her  to this situation.From MARCH madhu and Sultan are always right and R.K is always wrong.
Well, I don"t know actually what to say quite confusing, but one thing is sure don"t jump to any conclusions till the end of the track, I know they dragged beyond limits ( used to love how they wrapped tracks in 2 days sometimes such as when Madhu seemed  ( to Rk) to fail in the love test, but intelligent Rk figured it all out just hearing trishna's dialogue), but still, I have some hope they justify everything in an intelligent and convincing way.

• Sultan : what to expect from a villain rather than him stooping each day lower, hate his proximity to madhu not even Rk gets this close to her everytimešŸ˜”, so now he is using even madhu's family  in his threats.
  • Madhu : on one hand I understand her fear, put yourself in her place, her mind has just stopped working she is damn terrified for the fact that Sultan might kill Rk, this time he used some convincing elements to convice her, people all around with different kind of weapons LOL, knife, gun, ( by the way couldn"t they all be carying guns, I mean with so much crowd, who can stab you with a knife without being caught!! anyway just a thought) ready to kill RK, and another threat was the car who hit Rk's arm, so she couldn"t take any risk at that time, on the other hand, i dislike the idea of Madhu leaving with Sultan after the divorce under threats, i know she won"t and even if she does  ( with of course ideas to make him pay) i'm sure she will never have any kind of physical relations  with him and even divorce is unlikely to happen,  so just chill people, but as some people said  Cvs should pay attention to such things the fact that she will kill herself if Rk is killed and thus Sultan won't get her lets people think that if Rk is spared, Sultan will get her!!! I know all this won"t happen, but as  it has  been pointed at, the dialogue writers should pay attention to this kind of things. Another thing which bothers us all is Madhu not trying to fight for her marriage and beat Sultan, it's so Not Her, I mean she has always been a woman who fights for values and principles no matter what, always in mission impossible mode, what happened to her!!!?? Well i guess i have the answer whenever it's about Rk; Madhu is ready to give up everything family, values, principles, logic, intelligence... absolutely everything, is it good or bad? i don"t know, but what i know is it doesn't work this time it's rather giving the opposite result hurting Rk and killing him in other ways!!!!
  • Deepali : I don"t stand her, I would prefer Rk romancing any other girl, but she had a point actually in her debate with Madhu about  men's psychology, well we know Rk doen"t stand Deepali and he knows what she is worth, but he always uses her whenever he needs to and even if Madhu knows that too, still she is jaleous!! Good for you Madhu and more is still yet to come with the girl he is gonna bring to his room!!!! ( sorry madhu i'm beeing mean, but what would u expect us to do we hope some vamp or girl or anyone brings you back to your senses)
  • RK ; loved to see right kameena, loved to see the flying kiss again, BUT STILL at the moment there are no hints that he is doing this to get Madhu say the truth, he seems hurt, angry, resentful, I hope later they show that he has resorted to such shocking actions ( yanking the mangalsutra and wiping the sindoor and other actions to come) to dig the truth out, but at the moment no hint of that not even in the precap. I don"t mind right kameena but i want him with his super intelligence and i want him also to prove that he loves madhu with full passion, this is the Formula of right kameena we want, but at this moment the shown Right kameena is still better than devdas, suicidal Rk.
  • Radha : well I liked her silent scene, it would have been irritating if she tried to lecture Madhu, anyway facts were so obvious no need of words.

I felt some sympathy for Madhu at the end, after all she is just pretending and her aim is to save her husband although she is being dumb and she should have seen that coming.

Extremly important for me as a viewer : we really need some solid proofs of Rk's trust and stong relationship and love of Rishbala, for me it's very important, Rk should not be depicted again as insecure and lacking trust  and their relationship shouldn't be depicted as being easy to break otherwise we are back to square n1 and all what has been shown along their journey is multiplied by 0!

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
i totally agree with u rajji, subashni !  i feel the same 

unres pg 1
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Originally posted by subashni

@Dramarazy, dvs smirk

So I understood  Madhu's words rightly. I was not sure cause of simple disbelief  if any heroine would dare do this.( agreeing to barter herself) . Same thought occurred  to me. He has not offered marriage so far. Probably next week after stalking the forum. I just don't know what to make of this track. The man is challenging her honor and self respect. Still she does not confide this even to Bittu

It was such a turn your face away in disgust moment and the fact that its been said before in an indirect manner (cant recall which episode) is all the more disturbing and spine shuddering. These writers are having her dignity constantly at stake in each encounter, and being tarnished by him not to mention invasion of space. All we keep hearing is 'come into my world' in lustful undertones, be mine, desperation for divorce. I fathom to think what else it implies than the obvious