Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Pramad ka tai tai phiss!! (Page 3)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

waiting for saras kumud love bomb blast soon ...kalika pls do some favours ...pramad better die soon ...kusum at least u see saras goodness and go and sing it to desais 

I am waiting for this outcome too from this visit otherwise I am not interested to see kusum visiting kumudLOL I think kusum is the one who will help Saras to get into Desai's good books. N rakhi is here wouldn't b cherry on the cake if Saras help kusum from brute jeeju n she ties rakhi on Saras' wrist?Tongue

kumud what i say abt u ...u seem all lost

I think she did get a Jhatka when Saras voiced out  that kassam. Poor kumud as soon as she sets her eyes on Saras, all her resolutions to turn ideal patni goes down the drain. She looks really lost when Saras was handing her the mangalsutra like - does it mean it's really over between us?

saras ...go baby ...i know teri kasam kabhi poori nahi hogi ...no matter how much u try to run away from kumud...ye ladki tere sir pe hi padegi LOL

I love it when u say so! Yes yes we all know Saras u suck in keeping ur vows.
But shana he will try his best. I think this Pramad will get to know of SaMud thanks to kalika and he will defame them n play dirty n even blackmail them. He hates Saras now after his dad had him on a pedestal n once he learns abt SaMud he won't stay quiet.
My take is he may even try to kill Saras n get killed himself n then... Redeeming of Saras in desais eyes n SaMud get together.Day Dreaming

dazzzling Senior Member
dazzzling
dazzzling

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by dazzzling

Hey jaanu
How u doing?
Epi was nice not great. DG tried to impress but like Pramad I was not LOL
You really made me chuckle with your take on Pramad. Every tins I see him I think of you and your teeth less Doberman. LOL
So Saras is back to his Saraswatichandra waala kassam and will now be the savior of kumud's marriage. I thought Kumud can take care of herself and her marriage and she had enough sanskaars not to get her exlover mingling in her life? This flip flopping of sanskaars n Aatma sammaan beat me completely.
Where is this show heading dear?
Thanks for still finding time to post in here. Really appreciate it.

Hey thereBig smile
U still stalking the forum? I thought u have disappeared tooLOL
I think after fooling us so much, we r no longer impressed by CVs stunts now.Ouch
Teeth less DobermanROFLyes one of my nonsensical stuff .
I dunno where this show is heading to b honest. I am still waiting for CVs to surprise me that's why I am still here I guess. As soon as Pramad turns positive n starts developing liking for kumud then I think may b I will get de- addicted by myselfOuch
I just hope if ever CVs r planning to show goody Pramny, they better show him developing a conscience n calls it quit with kumud like a man ( if ever he really does not accept that marriage n consider it a farce)

Love your positivity my friend
Big smile
Take care
Will see you soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
kill say yaad aaya this prammy is on kill kumud mission too na...cvs seem to have gone silent on this topic...but why do i feel ur prdition has every chance to come true regarding kill thing

though it may be otherwise like prammy hell bent to kill kumud  and all come to know it somehow and then saras saving ...bla bla

i dont know how this KILL thing formulate but surely it will end up in prammy death :)
Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Nice post. 
sudhabalakumar Senior Member
sudhabalakumar
sudhabalakumar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Jaanu...Brilliant episode...the way Dugba gave her lectures and the way prammi turned his face...awesome...When Prammi being saved by Saras babu...said that u r always saving kumud...tere hote hue meri kya zaoorath...wah wah...kya line mara...that is what we were saying...:) 

Edited by sudhabalakumar - 20 August 2013 at 12:52am

Go to top