Desparate for samud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sraskumud

..hi jaanuHug..wassup!!!!!!.well epi was k.infact enjoyd that dhishum scene ...pramad kya pati..kuch kaam ka nahi..n these goons they don't knw ki pramad is son bd..who is world famous n ratanagri only..LOL
 aaj ka epi was..."khoda phaad nikali chuyi"...Confused,,n i 'm damn sure kal kya hoga the scene well shift 2 bd house..n we'll get 2 c samud home back..but no romance...AngryAngryAngry..i hate cv' walo...2day epi goes 2 again pramad n thn naveenji..rest all were gvng expressions n emotion which i mean kumud...kabhi toh dono ek hi angle mein dikha karo/..u knw what i hate every scene of samud r shown like clip wise of kumud-n saras seprately...
...n what 2 say abt dhukhba - prmad...it was ott n only for trp saas - bahu type...but  they could have could hav done that scene  better.. dhukbha dialogues errhDeadDead...again i'm waitng 4 2mmrw epi..n i'm only watchng for samud.so cv's better give me that coz ur saas- bahu is 2 nonense n OTT...

Hi buddy I am good. Happy to see u in this desert called SC forumLOL
I didn't find the dishumdishum scene too great. Kahan woh fighting scene when Saras fought for Kummu's untied dori aur Kayan yeh pheekha fight with goons. 
Oh Pramad is empty drum for sure. I thought he was a fab fighter that's why he was all challenge n brave but he got a good beating instead! Useless fellowLOL
I didn't find anything to say -wah wah to Dugbaa's dialogue! As u said it was only for TRP. Hope TRP Aunties got turn onLOL 
Tomorrow I guess nothing is happening. N this will persist till Prammy ka ram ram satya an ho jaye!
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pro-

Great post..

I wonder why we both , co incidentally , end up posting the same context in different ways.. and that too on the same day..!! OMG..!! LOL

Check dat PM'd link.. You'll know what i mean..! Wink

CheckedBig smile
Great minds think alike LOL
dazzzling Senior Member
dazzzling
dazzzling

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hey jaanu
How u doing?
Epi was nice not great. DG tried to impress but like Pramad I was not LOL
You really made me chuckle with your take on Pramad. Every tins I see him I think of you and your teeth less Doberman. LOL
So Saras is back to his Saraswatichandra waala kassam and will now be the savior of kumud's marriage. I thought Kumud can take care of herself and her marriage and she had enough sanskaars not to get her exlover mingling in her life? This flip flopping of sanskaars n Aatma sammaan beat me completely.
Where is this show heading dear?
Thanks for still finding time to post in here. Really appreciate it.

omshreejaanu

TheUnique IF-Rockerz
TheUnique
TheUnique

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Great post

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzzling

Hey jaanu
How u doing?
Epi was nice not great. DG tried to impress but like Pramad I was not LOL
You really made me chuckle with your take on Pramad. Every tins I see him I think of you and your teeth less Doberman. LOL
So Saras is back to his Saraswatichandra waala kassam and will now be the savior of kumud's marriage. I thought Kumud can take care of herself and her marriage and she had enough sanskaars not to get her exlover mingling in her life? This flip flopping of sanskaars n Aatma sammaan beat me completely.
Where is this show heading dear?
Thanks for still finding time to post in here. Really appreciate it.

Hey thereBig smile
U still stalking the forum? I thought u have disappeared tooLOL
I think after fooling us so much, we r no longer impressed by CVs stunts now.Ouch
Teeth less DobermanROFL yes one of my nonsensical stuff .
I dunno where this show is heading to b honest. I am still waiting for CVs to surprise me that's why I am still here I guess. As soon as Pramad turns positive n starts developing liking for kumud then I think may b I will get de- addicted by myselfOuch 
I just hope if ever CVs r planning to show goody Pramny, they better show him developing a conscience n calls it quit with kumud like a man ( if ever he really does not accept that marriage n consider it a farce)

dazzzling

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
waiting for saras kumud love bomb blast soon ...kalika pls do some favours ...pramad better die soon ...kusum at least u see saras goodness and go and sing it to desais

kumud what i say abt u ...u seem all lost

saras ...go baby ...i know teri kasam kabhi poori nahi hogi ...no matter how much u try to run away from kumud...ye ladki tere sir pe hi padegi LOL

Edited by shana0127 - 19 August 2013 at 11:47pm

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

Desparate for samud

We r all desperate to see these two reunite buddy.
This week will b kind of enlightenment for us romance suckersEmbarrassed 

Go to top