Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Pramad ka tai tai phiss!!

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
 Episode started with a good "aarti utaring" from Dugbaa to Prammy boy. LOL
Ok that was "paissa vassool" dialogue but I was like - huh? In many instancesConfused 
- if somebody hurts my kumud's "atmasammaan" , the kumud who has my sanskaars, then she won't keep quiet!Confused 
What was kumud doing these days? Weren't her "atmasammaan" not hurt when she was dragged from the bedroom, when she was manhandled , when the hubby was sleeping with the maid under her nose? 
N has her "aatmasammaan" not got a blow today when the "patti" left her alone with a "paraya mard"?

Well I am not impressed CVs. Decide once for all wat u wanna show. 
Show me a kumud giving that drunkard good like she used to then u can blow kumud's Sundari's trumpet n consider her as a woman of today dear CVs.

Dishum dishum was good!! 
That Pramad cracked me up, fighting vighting aata nahin, he was provoking the goons n got beaten!!LOL N then started "tantruming" like a kid after Saras saved him n his Mrs - u did everything then why need me ...
 And...ran away with the car!! What a pathetic dude!! 

Precap: 
OopsLOL goofychandra in a soup!!LOL How come u know the name of  bahu rani's sister??LOL

Edit:

Is it me or SaMud r coming home like two good kids tomorrow? Can we get the BG music at least CVs. I am missing "kuch na kaho...Cry

I noticed kumud madam a bit taken aback when Saras was telling her about his vows Tongue good good! Kuch toh baaki hain Big smile

Kalika is in "miss marple" mode I see. She is not missing anything. She will b the one to let SaMud skeletons out of the closet. She is a very shrewd cheez n with Pramad practically hating Naveenchandra, things gonna b very dirty in future!

Lively episode. A breath of fresh air from the lethargic ones we've been getting.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 19 August 2013 at 9:50am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksFilza111sudhabalakumardazzzlingrikisdadabeutifulppl-Pro-Raadhni..Rapunzel...SamsangeethahappychappyLazyLad14kiranpritwilaShee_xaanTheUnique

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Dugba was on fire
twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OSJ ...

A great lively post from you for a Good Masaalaa episode .        Smile

and i second you completely about atleast giving us the Theme Song tommorrow for SAMUD ... It has been ages since we heard that Beautiful Song ...      Cry 

have no hopes for anything else ...       Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksLazyLad14kiranpri

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

Dugba was on fire

I guess after giving us the dialogue just to mahaanify kumud - "Kaash I tried to change my husband may b my daughter would b living with her father", CVs made her change her tune n told Pramad wat a jerk her husband was n how she dumped him to live a respectful life alone which means kumud can choose the same option n she'll have approval of her family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

OSJ ...

A great lively post from you for a Good Masaalaa episode .        Smile

and i second you completely about atleast giving us the Theme Song tommorrow for SAMUD ... It has been ages since we heard that Beautiful Song ...      Cry 

have no hopes for anything else ...       Angry

Thanks dear! Smile
Yes I miss the song n the trance it puts me in. 
Me too not expecting anything from SaMud now till that mangalsutra is hanging around Kumud's neck.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14kiranpri

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Lovely eppie today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
..hi jaanuHug..wassup!!!!!!.well epi was k.infact enjoyd that dhishum scene ...pramad kya pati..kuch kaam ka nahi..n these goons they don't knw ki pramad is son bd..who is world famous n ratanagri only..LOL
 aaj ka epi was..."khoda phaad nikali chuyi"...Confused,,n i 'm damn sure kal kya hoga the scene well shift 2 bd house..n we'll get 2 c samud home back..but no romance...AngryAngryAngry..i hate cv' walo...2day epi goes 2 again pramad n thn naveenji..rest all were gvng expressions n emotion which i mean kumud...kabhi toh dono ek hi angle mein dikha karo/..u knw what i hate every scene of samud r shown like clip wise of kumud-n saras seprately...
...n what 2 say abt dhukhba - prmad...it was ott n only for trp saas - bahu type...but  they could have could hav done that scene  better.. dhukbha dialogues errhDeadDead...again i'm waitng 4 2mmrw epi..n i'm only watchng for samud.so cv's better give me that coz ur saas- bahu is 2 nonense n OTT...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpriomshreejaanu

-Pro- Senior Member
-Pro-
-Pro-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Great post..

I wonder why we both , co incidentally , end up posting the same context in different ways.. and that too on the same day..!! OMG..!! LOL

Check dat PM'd link.. You'll know what i mean..! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14kiranpriomshreejaanu

Go to top