India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

20 min to go.. (Page 3)

ArmaanShilpaFan Senior Member
ArmaanShilpaFan
ArmaanShilpaFan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I guess i am the youngest one. Because i am just 17years old.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh5

LaLaLand.rd Senior Member
LaLaLand.rd
LaLaLand.rd

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipityusa

Originally posted by LaLaLand.rd

Awww..you guys are all elder to me...I mean ladies with Hubbies..that's so cool! Haha...

LOLLOLLOL...Age is just a number...my young heart craves for romance all the time!...LOLLOLLOL
Haha. That is right. You should keep your eyes off Raghu and romance with your Hubby.LOL

I romance with my hubby all the time dearie...but now that Raghu is in the picture...i'll have one is REAl and the other in REEL...LOLLOL
LOL. That is awesome. I want to get married too.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumy_luv_KM

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Awww..you guys are all elder to me...I mean ladies with Hubbies..that's so cool! Haha...

LOLLOLLOL...Age is just a number...my young heart craves for romance all the time!...LOLLOLLOL
Haha. That is right. You should keep your eyes off Raghu and romance with your Hubby.LOL

I romance with my hubby all the time dearie...but now that Raghu is in the picture...i'll have one is REAl and the other in REEL...LOLLOL

LOOL well wanna get married aswelll so i can also do Romance ! not only watch and feel excited!LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index