Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 19/8/2013 (Page 8)

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
You don't have crush on your god you  have pure love,  you worship him   Ganga too worships Jagaya just like that  Anandi too worshipped Jagaya but she was made to believe  by her elders that husbands are like gods here no body made Ganga believe that she made this bond with her benefactor on her own  There is difference between Jagaya and Ganga  Jagaya was young boy married at a tender age when he didn't know what is love and what is marriage , at teenage he was reunited with Anandi His elders forced in his mind from childhood Anandi is your life partner , your true love , his love for Anandi was no love but an affection developed out of habit His friendship with her was true, love was mere affection , a teenage crush Ganga on contrary fell for Jagaya on her own , nobody forced in mind anything she fell for him seeing his goodness and this love will continue 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-hookedBeautifulSoul_tiny15yanks28

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Thank you Khushi for written update. I am glad I didn't watch the episode.
Instead of showing inspirational stories, it is all about engagement/ marriage.
Look at this lady who is 73 years old and she is getting phd this saturday. Ms. Aravindhavalli, said, "I married when I was in class IX, and was part of a large, joint family. For many years, I was completely immersed in daily chores."
These kind of storylines will be inspirational to younger generation than showing how to plot to become a dr's wife.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedumamhisusmita_goofyCat_dixie123aparnauma

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Very interesting discussion and points of view on love of Ganga, Anandi and Sanchi for Jagia. 
As some one mentioned , i tend to agree that love is not some thing that is super devine that has
Fallen from skies. All love start with infatuation. Falling for looks at first sight combined with appreciation  of strength, intellect, wisdom and goodness. Then after mingling recognizing 
whether there is 
Compatibility, whether they have things in common and how much each is willing to give up to
Lead a life with the other person. Except for the first infatuatuation and being enthralled at the
Positives, everything else is down right practical and pragmatic. 
Love is not something permanent. Given a chance people can fall out of it. It is the willingness or
Compulsion to make a choice and commitment again and again to a person. In the western society 
Where love is the only wAy to select a life partner, where they follow the heart, they realize it is not
Permanent. One can go astray depending on the situation and thevfreedom to do so in a society.
In case of Anandi's love for Jagia, she had no other choice, she was conditioned to think of 
Jagia as her only life partner because of the culture she was brought up in. 
As for Ganga what she is going thru can be called love. With that feelings she could marry J if there was a chance. But like Aparna, i also want this separation so that Ganga can see and understand
The world in becoming a completete person. This exposure to the world away from the protection 
Of Jagia and his family is good for her. I want to see her doing very well in her course and become a 
Confident young woman and ready to tackle anything that life throws at her.
Should come back to Jagia's hospital as a great asset and make him proud. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasectoreightaparnauma

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
well said Jan50.

Marriage to Jagya should be a choice she consciously makes after having had exposure to other options.

Not just a default mechanism because he is the first thing she sees.

I felt the same thing with asha and dr. abhishek.   I wish asha had sort of had a real reason for falling in love with him.

Here it seemed like he was just the first guy who showed interest in her, and that is why she fell in love with him... there were no reasons for why she liked dr. abhishek for himself based on his personality or his behavioural traits.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Go to top