Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 19/8/2013 (Page 7)

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I am not talking about her giving back to her parents or being obliged to her parents.

It is about inter personal relationships and relationship with fellow human beings,It just does not look like she has been taught how to respect fellow human beings and consider their feelings.This has to be in childhood by the parents,It is their duty to educate the child that just like her feelings get hurt other peoples feelings get hurt too,
If she had been taught to respect fellow human beings since childhood they wouldn't have ended up with a child who is so unmindful of the hurt that she causes to them.

As a general principle, I feel this is correct.

But in what way has saanchi hurt them?  She wants to marry someone like Jagdish.  Is this hurting them?

Did shiv not do the same?  He married anandi going against the express wishes of his mother and his chhoti maa.  Did shiv not hurt them?  He never even consulted them or asked them their views.  He just presented them with a done deal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Developing affection towards a person who helped her means those feelings have come out of gratitude.

Love for a man is all about wanting to share life with him.That desire to share life out of gratitude for that person cannot be termed as love.

If what she feels is love for that person she should go ahead and build her life which is worthy enough to share it with him.Make a beautiful life for herself and her child and ask him to share her life with him then I will accept it is love.

From what they have shown so far it does not look like love to me.It only looks like infatuation combined with gratitude.If people are convinced that it is love then it is up to them and their opinion.

But don't we all develop affection only towards people who help us?  Whether it is friendship or romantic love?   Who develops affection towards people who kick us and are not our well-wishers?

So how is Ganga's love (even if born out of gratitude) a lesser love than someone else's love (which may be born out of lust ?)

I also don't think that there are pre-conditions to falling in love -- i.e. ganga must make her life for herself first, and only then ask him to share her life.  Why?

She can ask him right now to share her life.    

Ganga has made a connection with him -- a connection she never had with anyone else in life till now.  We all seek that 'zen' connection with someone else -- and she has found it in Jagya. 

She is not in love with him for his money,  she is not in love with him for his looks (though it doesn't hurt that he is a hot sexy doctor LOL)  -- she is in love with him because he sees the person that she can be,  and the person she is meant to become.   

Is that so very very wrong?

Isn't it better to wait and see how these things pan out and how lasting they are?
I am sure in Ganga's case they will survive the physical sepeartion and I am sure they will withstands the tests of time too 
But all the same I would like to see how this seperation would work out for both Jagya and Ganga.

Jagya was very much in love with Anandi before he moved to Mumbai.But his feelings for Anandi took a back seat when he met Gauri.Probably Jagya was at about the same age as Ganga is now.

So why don't we wait and see if seperation affects Ganga same way as it affected young Jagya?
Jagya was also full of gratitude towards Anandi.After all she took the bullet that was meant for him.But that did not stop him from being unfaithful to Anandi.

I am sure Ganga is no Jagya and her feelings will stregthen unlike those of young Jagya's

In every which way this physical distance is good for both Jagya and Ganga.

Edited by aparnauma - 20 August 2013 at 1:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50sectoreight

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update khushi.

Cvs are intelligenct and I don't blame them.They are cashing on JaGan as much they can.Jagya meeting Ganga was so important for viewers that we have to watch some indigestible scenes.

CVs are hell bent to compel viewers to dislike anandi.What was the need of that kamarbandh scene only they know.And the dialogue of mother should name the baby! Ok,I will give that scene a chance because though it unnecessary and long but it had a good message that parents should have the right to name the baby but the kamarbandh scene was extremely bad.CVs kuch to sharam karo!

Sumitra is one amazing lady!She is on the verge of getting mad.Ganga jagya ke saath hi gaya hoga,she was chanting it.It would be excellent if jagya would have gone with ganga putting all of you in an embarrassing situation.If my family would have fixed my engagement date without consulting me and pressurized me I would have blast them and vanished for two three weeks from the house.But poor jagya,bechare ki problem yehi hai ke wo sudhar gaya,otherwise how adament is jagya you all know,especially sumitra and ds.Kash ke wo apni zidd ganga ke sasth jane mein laga pata,it would have been great.But alas!Ganga stooped him and he got convinced.

Sanchi ka sajna sawarna to aise dikharahe the jaise hum sabko issi dinka intezar tha aur hum maar rahe the sanchi ko sazte hue dekhne ke liye.Aur itna kaha beautiful lagrahithi I don't get it.Because she always uses the same amount of make up,same hair style just she wore a new dress and kamarbandh,thats it.Kuch bhi dikhate hai ye cvs.

Finally Jagya got the chance to meet Ganga and gave the teddy bear to mannu.Bear ne jo heart pakra hua tha wo khul gaya hai,lagtahe fevicol se lagana padega.Jagya on motorcycle wearing a helmet is the fantastic thing I have ever scene.And the way that day he was aggressively riding the bike from the hospital was just WOW!JaGan scene will continue today,eagerly waiting for the scene.

What was that precap especially ds.I will watch the episode before commenting on ds.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtahookedsaba113charuluv_SVtiny15yanks28

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Why Ganga was crying is a very rude question.Why will she not cry!She was living in this place for so many days.He is going for three years,she doesn't know she will ever come back here or not and I don't think ganga has any intentions to come back in jaitser.That means she is leaving forever but she couldn't see a single person who meant a lot for her.Jagya didn't talk to her also avoided her for almost 10 days and its a huge thing to bear.She knew only because of her Jagya said he will not go to manglore and he was upset which was visible.Nothing good happened with her that she will leave the place happily and tears will be happy tears.Luckily and unexpectedly she got a family where members were ready to sacrifice their life but now she is all alone.Also the person she loves and adores is going to be engaged with another person.Engagement means marriage is definitely going to happen its another thing that jagya might call off the marriage after the engagement but ganga doesn't know that.

Ganga is in love and she confessed in front of the mirror how can I give my happiness to someone else.But the great quality of ganga is she managed herself beacause she is not selfish.She would have thought expressing her feelings to Jagya if the same day she realized her feelings,jagya wouldn't have said yes to sanchi.That same day ganga drew the line because she is a woman who has immense self respect.She accepted that jagya is not for her,jagya said yes to sanchi that means jagya belongs to sanchi not her.She can't start planning and plotting to get jagya because in ganga's case thats the only way to get jagya.So she decided to ignore her feelings which is difficult to the core but ganga succeeded and how!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasaba113charuluv_SVtiny15yanks28

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
That way we can question why anandi cried so much at her divorce too. LOLLOL

She had already been  divorced through circumstances  from Jagya for such a long time.  Did the final signing of the legal document really mean anything at that point?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

That way we can question why anandi cried so much at her divorce too. LOLLOL

She had already been  divorced through circumstances  from Jagya for such a long time.  Did the final signing of the legal document really mean anything at that point?

Yes, there was no need for Anandi to cry during divorce and getting FBs of Jagya for a long time and it was odd that she never remembered how much Jagya insulted her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Developing affection towards a person who helped her means those feelings have come out of gratitude.

Love for a man is all about wanting to share life with him.That desire to share life out of gratitude for that person cannot be termed as love.

If what she feels is love for that person she should go ahead and build her life which is worthy enough to share it with him.Make a beautiful life for herself and her child and ask him to share her life with him then I will accept it is love.

From what they have shown so far it does not look like love to me.It only looks like infatuation combined with gratitude.If people are convinced that it is love then it is up to them and their opinion.

surely no body is making you accept others POV If you are not convinced its up to you lets agree to disagree like i don't agree with you at all so you don't agree with me thats fine  but this gratitude will remain always in her Denying she is not in love with just because she has gratitude for him  then by this logic her love for him can never be termed as love Love is not some sky fallen thing Love is the name of affection , trust , respect , honor , a person becoming special to you above all others  , a desire  to share your life with him  , his happiness your happiness  , his pain your pain, care , concern  this all count in love and Ganga has all this for Jagaya in a purer and stronger form and this want to share life with him is not only because of gratitude  Where it is only  because of gratitude ? She has never seen such good person  in her entire life she herself said so  She has made a bond with his soul and The feelings have bloomed in her heart tomorrow they will only be more stronger It will be developed  further  not will take birth when they have already taken their birth in her heart They will grow up So she has fallen for him and this is love 

rest accept or not its up to you no forcing you to accept 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Go to top