Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Well said, Mehwish 👏
People like us feel torn when we have to part from family and friends, even if it is for a short time or for something as beneficial as our studies and ambitions.

But just imagine Ganga's case, she's the proverbial frog in the well, not aware of the big world outside and here she was brave enough to take the 1st step out of her comfort zone just for the sake of her and her son's bright future.

Earlier she knew Dr.Sa would be accompanying her and guiding her when she first joins her the college which probably would have gone some way in her showing a bit of enthusiasm even amidst all the sadness of parting. But now even that possibility has been unfairly snatched from her because of some people's irrational plotting & scheming and she has to navigate a strange city and culture so different and so far away from her home all on her own.

So of course not at all surprised that she showed sadness in leaving Jaitser, in fact it would have looked weird if she was happy and enthusiastic 😕.

My mom said that whole week leading up to my departure that this is the proudest moment for her and my Dad and I also knew that I'm going for myself, no one will benefit more from this trip than me but yet I will never forget that the person who ran around for my visa, passport and ticket- my Dad, a tough man himself, cried when I waved goodbye to him...and I'll never forget that it took my mom a long time to let go of my hand and only I know how I felt when the plane took off and I stared below at everything I love...as it disappeared from my view...

Ganga has become a living breathing project for Jagya and it was time to present that project and see it in all its glory but he has to miss it, terrible feeling for him...and for Ganga, the person who helped her reach there will be nowhere in sight when she  reaches her final stop...new city, new people, new language, everything will be disturbing for her...even sleeping in a new bed at night, likely in a hostel room is so disturbing...Jagya knew abt all these things , that's why  he wanted to go with her...she is like a bird, she just learned to fly but she needs guidance still, her wings are still a bit fragile.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

Ganga certainly don't have a crush on Jagaya  combined with gratitude  it is love otherwise what is love ?Her feelings for him are much more deeper  and stronger than only a  crush 

Ganga worships Jagya, she sees him like he's a God, Sriti said it in an interview...it's a very very strong kind of love...in her miserable existence she learned a lot about the character of human beings, she retained innocence despite seeing the worst side of humanity in living form but that doesn't mean that she still needs to see the world, she has in fact seen too much of it...the wrongs of it, Jagya showed her what is still right in the world and she made a wise decision the day she gave her heart to him.
yanks28 thumbnail
Ganga doesn't expect too much from people and she is selfless, pure and not the possessive kind...she won't ever entertain the idea of being Jagya's wife or fantasizing about him the way we do when we are in love with someone- imagining spending our days and nights with that person, I think that is OOC for Ganga...what Ganga needs is a hint that Jagya is also in love with her, then those other more womanly feelings will come forward otherwise she wouldn't dare go that way and imagine wanting to spend her life with him or admiring his physical good looks and all...even if Jagya proposes marriage to her himself, I have a feeling she will refuse because that's her nature...she will never feel like his equal or good enough for Singhs so probably ristha will happen only if Jagya proposes and his family is there with him...and with that confirmed rishta only I see Ganga feelings developing into a stronger, more human type of love, right now it's very very spiritual ...only after some assurance that he loves her and wants her will she feel any other desire...
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You don't have crush on your god you  have pure love,  you worship him   Ganga too worships Jagaya just like that  Anandi too worshipped Jagaya but she was made to believe  by her elders that husbands are like gods here no body made Ganga believe that she made this bond with her benefactor on her own  There is difference between Jagaya and Ganga  Jagaya was young boy married at a tender age when he didn't know what is love and what is marriage , at teenage he was reunited with Anandi His elders forced in his mind from childhood Anandi is your life partner , your true love , his love for Anandi was no love but an affection developed out of habit His friendship with her was true, love was mere affection , a teenage crush Ganga on contrary fell for Jagaya on her own , nobody forced in mind anything she fell for him seeing his goodness and this love will continue 
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Khushi for written update. I am glad I didn't watch the episode.
Instead of showing inspirational stories, it is all about engagement/ marriage.
Look at this lady who is 73 years old and she is getting phd this saturday. Ms. Aravindhavalli, said, "I married when I was in class IX, and was part of a large, joint family. For many years, I was completely immersed in daily chores."
These kind of storylines will be inspirational to younger generation than showing how to plot to become a dr's wife.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting discussion and points of view on love of Ganga, Anandi and Sanchi for Jagia. 
As some one mentioned , i tend to agree that love is not some thing that is super devine that has
Fallen from skies. All love start with infatuation. Falling for looks at first sight combined with appreciation  of strength, intellect, wisdom and goodness. Then after mingling recognizing 
whether there is 
Compatibility, whether they have things in common and how much each is willing to give up to
Lead a life with the other person. Except for the first infatuatuation and being enthralled at the
Positives, everything else is down right practical and pragmatic. 
Love is not something permanent. Given a chance people can fall out of it. It is the willingness or
Compulsion to make a choice and commitment again and again to a person. In the western society 
Where love is the only wAy to select a life partner, where they follow the heart, they realize it is not
Permanent. One can go astray depending on the situation and thevfreedom to do so in a society.
In case of Anandi's love for Jagia, she had no other choice, she was conditioned to think of 
Jagia as her only life partner because of the culture she was brought up in. 
As for Ganga what she is going thru can be called love. With that feelings she could marry J if there was a chance. But like Aparna, i also want this separation so that Ganga can see and understand
The world in becoming a completete person. This exposure to the world away from the protection 
Of Jagia and his family is good for her. I want to see her doing very well in her course and become a 
Confident young woman and ready to tackle anything that life throws at her.
Should come back to Jagia's hospital as a great asset and make him proud. 

sectoreight thumbnail
well said Jan50.

Marriage to Jagya should be a choice she consciously makes after having had exposure to other options.

Not just a default mechanism because he is the first thing she sees.

I felt the same thing with asha and dr. abhishek.   I wish asha had sort of had a real reason for falling in love with him.

Here it seemed like he was just the first guy who showed interest in her, and that is why she fell in love with him... there were no reasons for why she liked dr. abhishek for himself based on his personality or his behavioural traits.