Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 19/8/2013 (Page 2)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
terrible editing in this episode...they are dragging unnecessarily...they know damn well that everyone is watching for JaGan...no one gives a crap what Sanchi wears and what tips Anandi gives to Sanchi to get Jagya's attention.

That kamarbandh thing was a bit too much...I found it weird & creepy...Jagya was her husband...now he will become her brother in law, it's all so creepy, they need to finish this attayachaar already...now for the rest of the week after they chop up the JaGan scene and show the remainder of it in 10 hours, we will have nothing left to watch except Sanchi's glee and jubilation when she gets engaged to her gudda...YUCK.

Going to throw jootas at Colors for this one...

JaGan scene was built up and it's all I wanted...I was so happy when he got there...scene stared, episode ended...their expressions should have been given more time...I expected that scene to be slower...it better be longer tomorrow...Sanchi and Shekars can GT*...sorry...rly upset...this should have been JaGan's episode...but no.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986hookedcharuluv_SVLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
First i don't understand where Jagaya talked too much today ?  Mostly he conveyed through expressions and only said about that toy  belongs to  Mannu This toy belongs to that kid and should be with him He loved that toy  This is too much talking ?LOLThey should have conveyed through expressions and this is what they were doing what else ? Where was too much talking kindly let me  know because i think i have watched some other serial Jagaya talked too much? where ?  Now when Ganga asked from him why you came ? so what he should answer stand like a statue  like i am mute  LOL Giving the toy to Mannu quietly give it to him and then leave Thats funny LOLJaGan scene should be they both standing looking at each other in mute modeLOL  That would be great scene LOL 

Precap scene  have yet to come but judgement is passed before seeing it Great LOL

yes they both are great actors they know how to put life in their scene but the thing they cannot satisfy those who have developed a habit to criticize them for no reason just criticismLOL keep it up Day by day this criticism is becoming strange Wacko

Edited by sidra08 - 19 August 2013 at 10:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmahi12saba113charuluv_SVLibra123Dreamer_tiny15ExcuseMePlzyanks28

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@khusi thnax 4 the update. i skipped most of the epi bcoz sanchi crap & baby naamkaran.Sleepyonly watched ganga & JaGan scene only.Smilerest of the epi was not ok. 2 much of dragging.Sleepy
pre-cap i think we shudn't say until 2marrow's epi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SVLibra123BeautifulSoul_ExcuseMePlz

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

don't know why cvs have made Ganga so unhappy leaving jeytsar. There is no amount of happiness in her face or enthu that she is going to start a new life for her son.

Here, I would cut her a little slack.  It's a transition. People respond differently.

My first daughter couldn't wait to get out of the house to go to college.  LOLLOL  It was like she was waiting to break free of home.   She knew nobody in the new city and had a sense of adventure. I could silently hear her screaming "Freedom" in her head.

My second daughter cried for days on end (even though going to live in the same city and hostel as her elder sister, and going to the same college as elder sister  - so she had a ready-made friend and guide in the new place) . 

I Could never figure it out. Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomhooked

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Anandi's speech of why a mother should get to name her child also dragged on for hours together (or so it seemed LOLLOL)

mother carries child for nine months ... etc. etc. etc.

Too much...

1.  Either they should have just cut to the chase and asked the pandit whether he had any objections if gehna named the child

OR

2.  Anandi could just have asked gehna for a list of all names she wanted from each akshar...in advance and anandi could just have named the child Bhairavi herself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
LOL criticizing Ganga now bec she doesn't look happy enough...ppl...I'm an only child, I left my parents and home to go for 3 years to do my bachelors in another country and at the airport and throughout the drive to the airport I felt like I was going to die and even my parents cried sending me inside the airport, there is a certain point at which family has to go and only passengers can continue and it's a miserable feeling leaving all that you know and love and are attached too and even after reaching that country, I cried that night ...I cried myself to sleep...that didn't change the fact that I graduated 1st class 3 years later but Ganga;'s emotions are very natural and I didn't expect anything else from her...of course she has to face a double whammy...leaving the person she loves, knowing he will get engaged that same night. Poor girl, cut her some slack.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomrajvtahookedsaba113charuluv_SVzephyr29Libra123Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15ExcuseMePlz

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Also, it was a let-down to know that the shocking news mahi got was that he had to fill in for an injured player.

I thought that he got the news that ashima may have tried to commit  suicide because she was pregnant and the doctor was calling him from the hospital.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloom

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Total lack lusture episode. Long lecture by Anandi about why a mother has the right to name her child.
These days only parents of the child pick the name. In traditional families in order to unite thevfamily and the child different relatives like bhuva is given importance of whispering the name. Every practice 
Is followed with some good intention only. Importance is given for aternal aunts and maternal uncles.
There was no need for this long lecture.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986sectoreightcharuluv_SVhookedLibra123tiny15

Go to top