Balika Vadhu Written Update 19/8/2013 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hooked

Why wud Saanchi reject the most perfect opportunity to goto Australia with a handsome young man and wear the trendiest of clothes and instead choose this disaster ! the CV's have not yet shown us why Sanchi is behaving so. 

I think they have in the beginning -- all thought it hasn't been made explicit and spelled out that clearly.

But saanchi is caught up in some sort of game of one-upmanship with anandi.
She wants to show that she can succeed where anandi could not  (i.e. as jagya's wife).

"Jagdish ko aaj tak koi theek se samajh hee nahi paaya"

Now why a successful marriage to Jagya should be a gold standard for success or superiority is anybody's guess 🤣  ... but psychologically it is a rebellion against anandi being put on a pedestal for everything.  Saanchi wants to say "see, yes, you are perfect but you couldn't handle this one thing... and I did it better than you" 😕
Originally posted by hooked

Someday Saanchi will realize all she has done is begged for and gotten her most hated Anandi bhabhi's Uttaran as her new life.

Everything has a USED label. 

And despite that - the family is still willing to give her bhabhi the more loved status athan her. I wonder when Saanchi will wake up and realize - this is not her wonderland. This is a nightmare - where Anandi gets chanted from early in the morning with adrak chai till late in the night with tel maalish.

Why wud Saanchi reject the most perfect opportunity to goto Australia with a handsome young man and wear the trendiest of clothes and instead choose this disaster ! the CV's have not yet shown us why Sanchi is behaving so. And forcing Anandi to be accepted by us with her impossible lectures and huge round eyes and scary shark teeth is not making us like her anymore.

Just please - focus on the story. Show Jagya's turmoil - show Mahi's turmoil, show Shiv's thought process - show Shiv-An being a couple and not just her interminable lectures on emancipation. Show Gehna be her former self. Show Bhairon and Basant be more than just DS's obedient sons.
I think Sanchi has developed this fascination for Jagya long before she met him.She saw BH people refusing to bring up his name and she must have heard lot of gossip about him not being welcome in his own home all this must have made her very curious about him.She does seem to get attracted towards danger and J seems to have appeared to be someone mysterious to this shallow callow young girl who is highly immature for her age.
Add to that he was her bhabhi's ex that must have doubled her curiosity and finally when she met him he seemed like totally a different man and top of it he saved her like a hero.It was very easy for her to fall in love with him.
CVs seemed to have succeeded in making J a highly attractive proposition to Sanchi.
But of course the thought that she can make a better wife for Jagya was very irresistible.
Sanchi is more like a child who was not allowed to grow up by her protective family.She needs this engagement break up to grow up.

I really wonder if Ganga and Sanchi are in love with Jagya.

Ganga has become a mother without ever knowing what it means to be a woman.She comes across someone who is emotionally still a child.Her feelings towards Jagya is more like a crush combined with gratitude.So I really feel that this seperation is good for both Jagya and Ganga.
Jagya has to realise that what he feels towards  this child woman is not sense responsibility but something deeper than that.
Ganga needs to see the world and see what it has gto to offer before she settles for Jagya.
------------------------

Well Anandi has been giving lectures from the day the show started.If Annadi stops giving lectures she won't be Anandi any more.😆
When someone smiles it looks like an a for toothpaste and while when someone else smiled it used to seem like she was doing the world a big favour by smiling.It is a matter of perception.😉

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago

Thanks khusi for update 

Wonder whats Mahi up to ?but i am astounded to see difference between Shekhars and Singhs Here Mahi can walk off so easily  for not attending his sister's engagement No arguments were presented to him on sister's going to be sasra what they will think ? How your sister will feel ( though she won't feel anything she dont need him but Shekhars don't know )Everyone understood and on the other side  Jagaya is being  forced to cancel all his pre planned works that he told to his family beforehand because  what ex wife  Anandi ka sasra will think,  for that he is forced to cancel everything , bullied , cheated , emotionally tortured , pressurized by his family to cancel everything and do the engagement it cannot be postponed what Anandi ka sasra will think ?🤢Shekhars are better for me than Singhs 

Singhs and their obsession with Anandi 🥱In fact cvs and their obsession to prove Anandi mahaan🤢 Everything is becoming ridiculous and irritating now  🤢Why DS asked Anandi to name the child? why  can't the mother have that right? The great lady  Anandi can only decide a mother's right. 🤪

Oh come on CVs  we all know she is the heroine but that doesn't mean that she is the one to decide everything 😵 it's really irritating to see her big lecture as if she is doing something great for Gehna. 🤢And Gehna too was happy, yeah she has to be, because she was able to tell her wish only after her lecture. 😵

Singhs are really dumb, they don't care about the mother 's wish and don't care about the son' s feelings. They only care for  Anandi🤪

Gehna's daughter is so cute  aww love her🤗 and loved her name too  Bhairavi  so cute but isn't it resembling to uncle's name Bhairav and Bhairavi 😆

Wonder where is Sugna ? she is not available for the naam karan of her sister and engagement of her brother ? then why they are kept on this day when family members are missing ?🤢O i see Sugna's presence is not important because Singhs are doing everything for Anandi 🤢

So much time spend on Sanchi's decorating  Anandi decorating her🤢  and what was that kamar bandh drama🤢  Which ex wife in the world gives the legacy of the house to new wife  It is  suppose to be Sumitra 's work Sanchi's going to be mother in law to  give this to her going to be daughter in law ?kamar bandh matched with Sanchi's dress very well  Lol and though i don't feel anything for Sanchi but  since she is going to be Jagaya's wife till now how much  fair is that  she has to wear Anandi's Uttaran ? Why they couldn't get new kamar bandh for her Why Jagaya's going to be  wife has to wear same stuff which was once Anandi's 🤢 This Anandi giving her kamar bandh to Sanchi was really too much 🤢 and Anandi's lecture to Sanchi this kamar bandh use to be mine now yours Anandi seemed to be Sanchi's going to mother in law  there because this usually Mother in laws do and Anandi was coaching  her ex husband likes to his going to be wife He likes Kamar Bandh  This all is becoming over the top nonsense and irritating  Anandi was not required here Sumitra could do it  Why  Anandi 🤢

Sanchi for now is ready to do anything for Jagaya  to impress him even wore Kamar Bandh happily as soon as Anandi told her he likes it otherwise Sanchi was making faces 

I agree with jermey when  Sanchi was telling Nandu your brother is a prince of fairy tales so i also have to look like princess to match him i was also saying same  you are not princess of fairy tales but the witch of fairy tales who has trapped  a prince in your trap while the real princess  Ganga  is outside 

Jagaya's sherwani is kept in suspense Saw  glimpse of it today  Waiting to see how doctor saa will look into that He will look awesome 😳Sanchi will be madly in love with him while Jagaya will not pay any attention to her so her all  decoration of herself will have no effect on him 😆

Sumitra and Dadisaa irritated me to the core Sumitra's expressions and assumptions about Jagaya being with Ganga pissed me off . DS also irritated in the precap They are only concerned for Anandi and  her sasural  🤢Fuming  up in anger and worried about Jagaya's absence  what answer they will give to Anandi's sasural but not thinking how he is no way willing for this marriage 😡 They are sacrificing their son for Anandi They will suffer and pay for it big time 
===========================================================

JaGan the only saving grace in the  episode  for whom i tolerated this whole episode just for their scene and cvs are so clever They knew it people will be waiting for their scene so they showed it in the end rest filled the episode with crap  😡

Loved the way Ganga's eyes were searching for doctor saa His support means world to her Her eyes were all the way searching  for him Wish he comes there and her wish fulfilled he came  and Ganga was so happy seeing him 😃but she  was trying hard to suppress her happiness  😆

Doctor saa was looking such a hottie on bike and  when he removed helmet  Dead ☺️

Ganga was all the way looking for doctor saa when he  will come when he came  she was asking  him why you came Lol what is this Ganga 😆 Ask from your heart you wanted him to be there You know you wanted to see him , you were missing him and he knows very well you need him because he has heard your pray He knows that you said all that so that he and his family won't have problem because of you  otherwise you would never say so and  he knows you were so excited he is going with you

Mannu was so happy seeing his best friend and  loved the way jagaya gave teddy to Mannu and Mannu happily took it Jagaya smiled  It was such an emotional scene 😭

Love the way Jagaya was silently supporting Ganga He didn't say anything to her but with expressions said a lot He knows and understands he has encouraged her all the way and what his presence there means to her ,Her confidence to step into her new life  She was crying He with expressions was consoling her Loved it  It was a beautiful scene ❤️

Ganga misunderstood  Jagaya she thinks he is coming with  her to Mangalore leaving his engagement   therefore same lecture but he  only came till bus stop Guess  Ganga will hear a cute scolding from doctor saa 😛 and also will get lots of support too 

Waiting for the scene to be completed Cvs will again play their cards Forcing us to see rest crap they will show JaGan scene in tits and bits 😡

Originally posted by aparnauma

I really wonder if Ganga and Sanchi are in love with Jagya.

Ganga has become a mother without ever knowing what it means to be a woman.She comes across someone who is emotionally still a child.Her feelings towards Jagya is more like a crush combined with gratitude.So I really feel that this seperation is good for both Jagya and Ganga.
Jagya has to realise that what he feels towards  this child woman is not sense responsibility but something deeper than that.
Ganga needs to see the world and see what it has gto to offer before she settles for Jagya.

Ganga certainly don't have a crush on Jagaya  combined with gratitude  it is love otherwise what is love ?Her feelings for him are much more deeper  and stronger than only a  crush  Edited by saba113 - 10 years ago
Ganga is a kind hearted good natured girl.She grew up in an environment which is not really conducive to emotional growth or mental maturity.
She became mother without ever feeling what it is to feel like a woman.

She is mentally the same insecure 12 year old girl She just stepped into a different world where everything is beautiful.For the first time she experienced all this niceness.Her reactions are  more like a small girl awestruck by beauty surrounding her.

So there is a lot of gratitude for Jagya and she definitely has a huge crush on Jagya.
Since is a nice girl her feelings come out in a positive way.

Sanchi is very immature and her parents in their over protectiveness never allowed her to grow up emotionally so it is no surprise she comes across as a spoilt little girl who at times get nasty when things do not go as she wanted.Since she is selfish brat her feelings for Jagya come out as wanting to own him.

There is a reason why it is said that  a child needs to grow up in a secure happy home  in order to turn out as a well balanced adult.

Ganga never had a home or parents who could guide her when she was growing up.So it is unrealistic to expect her to be balanced adult who is capable of sorting out emotions.

Sanchi's parents failed big time because they did not take care of their child's emotional growth.

---------

Ganga only knows that she likes her doctorsa I don't think she will be able to say whether it is just gratitude or crush or love at this stage.
So this physical distance is necessary for  both Jagya and Ganga to sort out their feelings.

Sanchi is more like a child who was not allowed to grow up by her protective family.

When you say "not allowed to grow up" -- what more could the shekhars have done?  

I mean they have given her full freedom to study what she wants, dress the way she wants, make her own choices and her own decisions.  I think she has had the full freedom to grow up and be responsible and mature.

Naturally, she will not have the maturity of say, ganga, who has faced certain situations in life ... because saanchi has not had to face those situations and there is no need for her to go through those situations either - rape, child, abuse.  If these situations don't exist naturally in saanchi's life, there is no way they can be manufactured artificially to make her grow up (nor should they be artificially manufactured).

So, what do you feel the shekhars could have done differently?

I think they may have a few flaws in terms of their pampering,  but for the most part, from an objective point of view,  saanchi does not engage in criminal activities, drugs, alcohol, anti-social or illegal activities.   I think the shekhars upbringing has been fine.

I don't mean to challenge you aparnauma. On the screen it is hard to see tone of voice or facial expression. I am genuinely keen to know where you feel the shekhars have fallen short.

Originally posted by sectoreight

I don't mean to challenge you aparnauma. On the screen it is hard to see tone of voice or facial expression. I am genuinely keen to know where you feel the shekhars have fallen short.

Why do they feel pressurised to give into her whims?
It does feel like they are taking the easy way out to escape from her tantrums by just giving her whatever she fancies. 
What is their reason for agreeing for this marriage with Jagya?
If they thought that she was making a wise choice why would they have to try so hard to convince themselves?
They just felt it is easier to give in to her than trying to convince her otherwise,

If parents find it easier to give into their childrens' whims rather than convincing them that it may not be right for them then obviously something is wrong with the parenting.
Today it was the groom of her choice in the past it could have been the toys of her choice or lot of other things.
Her thinking process - How is that she knew only to take from her parents and never knew that she should be giving them something back too?
Why was she not corrected when she was a child?Why did they not shape her thought process when she was a child?
Parents do play a major role in the mental development of a child.Shekhars' role is not evident here.

The gratitude Ganga feels for Jagaya is never going to be less ever It will be always there in her all her life because what he did for her she worships him for that Consider him equal to her god  that will never be less ever even when she becomes his life partner she will be thankful to him always  as she is now 

She has a mind of 12 year or not  but the fact remains her feelings are not huge  crush This is love otherwise there is no love She cannot recognize that , she cannot say it because she has never experienced anything like this ever  so of course she cannot say she loves him Tomorrow she will only get that understanding in her what she feels for him is love she loves him but fact remains she has fallen for him now  The flower of love has blossomed in heart which will only grow up with time , she is  feeling its fragrance  Tomorrow she will give it name flower of love means she will say i love him But she has fallen for him This is love otherwise what is love ? These feelings in her will only grow up with time and become more strong,    Crushes are never like this Her feelings are much more deeper and stronger than only a crush 
Edited by saba113 - 10 years ago
Developing affection towards a person who helped her means those feelings have come out of gratitude.

Love for a man is all about wanting to share life with him.That desire to share life out of gratitude for that person cannot be termed as love.

If what she feels is love for that person she should go ahead and build her life which is worthy enough to share it with him.Make a beautiful life for herself and her child and ask him to share her life with him then I will accept it is love.

From what they have shown so far it does not look like love to me.It only looks like infatuation combined with gratitude.If people are convinced that it is love then it is up to them and their opinion.

If they thought that she was making a wise choice why would they have to try so hard to convince themselves?
They just felt it is easier to give in to her than trying to convince her otherwise,

If parents find it easier to give into their childrens' whims rather than convincing them that it may not be right for them then obviously something is wrong with the parenting.

Her thinking process - How is that she knew only to take from her parents and never knew that she should be giving them something back too?

@red - I find this interesting.  Why does saanchi need to give something back to her parents?  Children don't have any obligation to parents.  Parents have not done anything great by giving children life and then paying their way through life.   Children don't ask to be born, parents foist life onto them.  Parents have children for their own happiness,  child doesn't ask to be born.

I had my children because I wanted the experience of bringing up a child,  for my own happiness. My kids don't owe me anything nor do I expect it from them.  I don't apply any guilt tactics nor do I nurture a sense of obligation onto them or try to codify it into a contract.   If they happily want to give me something, I am happy to take it.  But  none of my kids know that they "should" be giving back something to me or that they "have" to give it back to me.

The only people that my kids have to give back to is their own children (my grandkids)

@ blue  -- They did have a long discussion, but saanchi was adamant.  I don't think at this age,  there is any sort of control over the child, and even if ira and co. were to exercise control over saanchi, it would be a sort of temporary exercise.  After a while, saanchi would rebel, even if they were successful in getting her married to a boy of their choice.

At this age, what can shekhars do beyond giving her an overview of their concerns? They did do that.  She is also an adult and has her own marzi and viewpoint. 

I don't feel that they adopted a defeatist attitude here.   "Trying hard to convince saanchi" does not mean that they can repeat the same arguments over and over again.  They had an initial shock reaction,  mentioned it once or twice and the matter had to come to a stand still when saanchi refused to have any discussions.  After all she is an adult.