Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gehna was such a powerful character herself. Look what she is reduced to! Needs lecture on value of mother from Anandi to have everyone agree to let her name her own daughter? Ha!

Nandu is growing up...I was laughing when he stood mesmerised looking at dolled up Sanchi and told her how beautiful she looked, just like a princess in his storybook! 😆

Singh boys are flirty from a young age! 😉

It was rather weird when Anandi gave the kamarbandh to Sanchi and told her it was passed on from one bahu to another in Singh family. Hahaha! Seriously! She has no qualms in being both ladke wali (ex wife) and ladki wali? Then when Sanchi refused, Anandi told her that Jagya also likes this! LOL! Sharing "personal experience" of Jagya's likes and dislikes? Particularly "kamarbandh"? 😆

Truly never seen anything funnier and more weird than ex wife preparing and dolling up new wife to be!

Why does Anandi laugh so much and keep her mouth so wide open? She should tone down her smile. Even the actress in DKDM (new Parvati) was criticised for such issues but she reduced her over-smiling in 3 weeks! While Toral has not improved or worked on anything in these 6 months!

I think this over-focus on Anandi is only to make the replacement get accepted in audience (which has still not taken to her). They keep reiterating how great she is or she is "the same iconic Anandi". They are trying too hard but it is only irritating and looks out of place in story.

Sumitra's expressions and assumptions about Jagya being with Ganga irritated me. DS also irritated in the precap! They are only concerned with Anandi's sasural! Fuming and worried about Jagya's absence but not thinking how he is no way willing for this alliance! Will such a forced alliance yield happiness for anyone?

Rather than tamasha at engagement or wedding or after wedding, it was better if Singhs had not said yes so quickly at all! They could have bought time!

And Shekhars! Can't they handle their daughter? They know she is being whimsical and does not understand the ramifications and seriousness that marriage entails!

CM is clueless about Mahi. What kind of a mother is she? Why can't she sense her only son's state of mind? She is only a sidekick to accompany Ira everywhere!

Bekaar and rather funny episode!

Liked the Ganga-Jagya scenes. Jagya gets so drawn to her..

I was hoping for a confession...but kuch nahi!

Jags gave toy to Mannu, Mannu laughed and Jags also smiled.

I want Mannu to play divine matchmaker and someday call Jagya as "papa". Act as catalyst for JaGan to get out and face their feelings!

I'd love to see Mannu call Jagya "papa" and Jagya instantly hugging him as if he were truly his own son! 😊
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@ Skepblun- I also noticed DS's attitude in the precap...weird old lady! Singhs need a big time wakeup call, their behavior is deplorable...they treat Jagya like a stepson.
Surish thumbnail
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yanks28

LOL criticizing Ganga now bec she doesn't look happy enough...ppl...I'm an only child, I left my parents and home to go for 3 years to do my bachelors in another country and at the airport and throughout the drive to the airport I felt like I was going to die and even my parents cried sending me inside the airport, there is a certain point at which family has to go and only passengers can continue and it's a miserable feeling leaving all that you know and love and are attached too and even after reaching that country, I cried that night ...I cried myself to sleep...that didn't change the fact that I graduated 1st class 3 years later but Ganga;'s emotions are very natural and I didn't expect anything else from her...of course she has to face a double whammy...leaving the person she loves, knowing he will get engaged that same night. Poor girl, cut her some slack.

Well said, Mehwish 👏
People like us feel torn when we have to part from family and friends, even if it is for a short time or for something as beneficial as our studies and ambitions.

But just imagine Ganga's case, she's the proverbial frog in the well, not aware of the big world outside and here she was brave enough to take the 1st step out of her comfort zone just for the sake of her and her son's bright future.

Earlier she knew Dr.Sa would be accompanying her and guiding her when she first joins her the college which probably would have gone some way in her showing a bit of enthusiasm even amidst all the sadness of parting. But now even that possibility has been unfairly snatched from her because of some people's irrational plotting & scheming and she has to navigate a strange city and culture so different and so far away from her home all on her own.

So of course not at all surprised that she showed sadness in leaving Jaitser, in fact it would have looked weird if she was happy and enthusiastic 😕.

Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks khusi 

What happened to Mahi? Has he come to know about Aashima ?😕 where he is running ?and CM how she failed to suspect her son is lying?Anyways i better not try to bang my head on Mahi's story because there is no story in it its just a time pass 🥱

Singhs and their obsession with Anandi 🥱i wonder why Dadisaa wanted Anandi to do naam karan of  Gehna's daughter ?and Anandi had to deliver this long lecture on mothers to make Gehna do it  Yawn 🥱i know cvs have a habit to make Anandi mahaan and the only sane one but this  is getting over the top now it would have been good if Dadisaa would have asked Gehna to do it on her own There was no need for Anandi's this long lecture 🥱 Total pakao lecture Bored me to the core 🥱

Gehna's daughter is such a cutie pie aww love her🤗 and loved her name too  Bhairavi  so cute like her 😊

Wonder where is Sugna ? she is not available for the naamkaran of her sister and engagement of her brother ? then why they are kept on this day when family members are missing ?jai ho Singhs  what a family seriously 🤢

So much time spend on Sanchi's sajna sawarna Anandi decorating her  and what was that kamar bandh drama  Which ex wife in the world forwards the legacy of the house to new wife Isn't it suppose to be Sumitra 's work Sanchi's going to be sasu maa ?kamar bandh matched with Sanchi's dress very well  wow  and Anandi's lecture to Sanchi this kamar bandh use to be mine now yours Anandi seemed to be Sanchi's going to be  saas there because this usually Mother in laws do and Anandi was narrating her ex husband's  likes to his going to be wife He likes Kamar Bandh  This all is becoming over the top ridiculous Anandi was not required here Sumitra could do it  Why  forced Anandi here 

Sanchi for now is ready to do anything for Jagaya  to impress him even wore Kamar Bandh happily as soon as Anandi told her he likes it otherwise Sanchi was making faces 

When Sanchi was telling Nandu your brother is a prince of fairy tales so i also have to look like princess to match him i was saying  you are not princess of fairy tales but the witch of fairy tales who has trapped  a prince in your trap while the real princess ( Ganga ) is outside 

Jagaya's sherwani is kept in suspense Saw  glimpse of it today I am sure he will look stunning in that😊 Sanchi will be madly in love with him while Jagaya will not pay any attention to her so her all sajna sawarna will have no impact on him 😆

Sumitra and Dadisaa irritated me to the core Sumitra's expressions and assumptions about Jagaya being with Ganga pissed me off . DS also irritated in the precap They are only concerned for Anandi and  her sasural  🤢Fuming  in anger and worried about Jagaya's absence  what answer they will give to Anandi's sasural but not thinking how he is no way willing for this alliance😡 They treat Jagaya like a step son 😡

and finally let me comment on my JaGan for whom i tolerated this whole episode just for their scene and cvs are so clever They knew it people will be waiting for their scene so they showed it in the end rest filled the episode with crap which otherwise people won't see  😡

Loved the way Ganga's eyes were searching for doctor saa His support means world to her She was so happy he will be going with her to put the base of her new life but DS crushed her hopes  she is guilty that she hurted him by going against him , putting forward  their relationship question and such condition that she will not go if he went with her  in front of him, She talked to him so rudely but she was forced to do all this  She did it for his sake as she does not want  to come between his happiness and such big event of his life postponed , gone  because of her she does not want any problem for him because of her and saying all that to him she died several internal deaths It was so painful to her to say all that to him  She is so sad about it she hurted him , disrespected , disobeyed him  . A desire is their in her heart to meet him one last time don't know will be able to meet again or not because she knows how much Sanchi hates her and she is so sad she is going to lose the man she loves 😭Her eyes were all the way looking for him Wish he comes there and her wish fulfilled he came  and Ganga was so happy seeing him 😃but she  was trying hard to suppress her happiness  😆aww Ganga 🤗

Doctor saa was looking such a hottie on bike when he removed helmet uff ☺️He is so hot ☺️☺️

Ganga was all the way looking for doctor saa when he will come ,  when he came she was asking  him why you came?  Miss drame baaz stop doing drama 😆You know you wanted to see him , you were missing him and he knows very well you need him because he has heard your pray He knows that you said all that so that he and his family won't have problem because of you  otherwise you would never say so and  he knows you were so excited he is going with you

Mannu was so happy seeing his best friend and simply loved the way jagaya gave teddy to Mannu and Mannu happily took it  It was such an emotional scene 😭

Love the way Jagaya was silently supporting Ganga He didn't say anything to her but with expressions said a lot He knows and understands he has encouraged her all the way and what his presence there means to her ,Her confidence to step into her new life  She was crying He with expressions was consoling her Loved it  It was a beautiful scene ❤️

Ganga mistook Jagaya she thinks he is coming with  her to Mangalore leaving his engagement  but he  only came till bus stop He does not want her to go with a heavy heart He wants to free her from a burden that he is angry with her  He knows at this important stage of her life she needs his  support and he cannot leave her just like that Can't go to Mangalore so at least came till bus stop to give her that support and encouragement which she will bind in her memories and go  courageously to achieve the biggest goal of her life  Simply love doctor saa for it Muaah to him He rocks 🤗and he also wanted to meet his best friend Mannu one last time before parting with him for a long time He is already missing his Mannu a lot will miss him more in future and Mannu will miss his best friend😭

Waiting for tomorrow 's JaGan scene 

and i wonder Shiv took his sherwani to office? He is coming from office 😆

Edited by jermey1 - 10 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yay Iam glad Jagya has come to her rescue
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot for the written update khushi...
Don't know where this track is headed...
Sanchi just does not appear to be headed for an exit...
Waiting to see if engagement does take place or is called off...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU.

Why are they dragging each and every scene this way?

Anandi's speech seemed to go on and on with same thing being repeated over and over.🤢
I loved the name Bhairavi😊
Dressing up Sanchi - Why did it have to be A the one to give the Kamar Bandh to Sa?😡🤢

The entire episode was spent waiting for J to meet Ganga.This is another scene which was stretched and stretched only to end it with J giving the toy to Mannu.

Mahi just packed his bags and left because he had to cover for some injure player?😲
CVs seemed to have completely failed when it came to working on the characterisation of Shekhar family members.😕I feel bad for the actors playing those roles.Except for Mr and Mrs Shivraj Shekhar none of them are interesting.

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someday Saanchi will realize all she has done is begged for and gotten her most hated Anandi bhabhi's Uttaran as her new life.

Everything has a USED label. 

And despite that - the family is still willing to give her bhabhi the more loved status athan her. I wonder when Saanchi will wake up and realize - this is not her wonderland. This is a nightmare - where Anandi gets chanted from early in the morning with adrak chai till late in the night with tel maalish.

Why wud Saanchi reject the most perfect opportunity to goto Australia with a handsome young man and wear the trendiest of clothes and instead choose this disaster ! the CV's have not yet shown us why Sanchi is behaving so. And forcing Anandi to be accepted by us with her impossible lectures and huge round eyes and scary shark teeth is not making us like her anymore.

Just please - focus on the story. Show Jagya's turmoil - show Mahi's turmoil, show Shiv's thought process - show Shiv-An being a couple and not just her interminable lectures on emancipation. Show Gehna be her former self. Show Bhairon and Basant be more than just DS's obedient sons.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Thanx a lot for the written update khushi...
Don't know where this track is headed...
Sanchi just does not appear to be headed for an exit...
Waiting to see if engagement does take place or is called off...

Oh - rest assured - it will take place for sure. How else will they put more guilt and blame on Jagya for recognizing that his heart wants to be with Mannu and his mom much more than it wants to be here with Ms. REDCOAT.

jagya is the serial's whipping boy. He has been the reciever of most slaps and most ire and hatred and even though he has turned himself completely around - he will keep getting whacked left, right and centre coz the CV's have decided the person who can do no wrong is Ms. Anandi.

She is DEVI. She is GOD, She is the brains and the beauty and she is the air they breathe and the vision they see and their first thought in the morning and last at night.

Ganga was a shadow Anandi but we started liking her too much so they've banished Ganga. Now we have miss hotlips with her neon pink lipstick and we have colgate smile and shiny eyed caricature - Ms. T-Anandi.