Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sectoreight thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Anandi's speech of why a mother should get to name her child also dragged on for hours together (or so it seemed 😆😆)

mother carries child for nine months ... etc. etc. etc.

Too much...

1.  Either they should have just cut to the chase and asked the pandit whether he had any objections if gehna named the child

OR

2.  Anandi could just have asked gehna for a list of all names she wanted from each akshar...in advance and anandi could just have named the child Bhairavi herself.

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
LOL criticizing Ganga now bec she doesn't look happy enough...ppl...I'm an only child, I left my parents and home to go for 3 years to do my bachelors in another country and at the airport and throughout the drive to the airport I felt like I was going to die and even my parents cried sending me inside the airport, there is a certain point at which family has to go and only passengers can continue and it's a miserable feeling leaving all that you know and love and are attached too and even after reaching that country, I cried that night ...I cried myself to sleep...that didn't change the fact that I graduated 1st class 3 years later but Ganga;'s emotions are very natural and I didn't expect anything else from her...of course she has to face a double whammy...leaving the person she loves, knowing he will get engaged that same night. Poor girl, cut her some slack.
sectoreight thumbnail
Also, it was a let-down to know that the shocking news mahi got was that he had to fill in for an injured player.

I thought that he got the news that ashima may have tried to commit  suicide because she was pregnant and the doctor was calling him from the hospital.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Total lack lusture episode. Long lecture by Anandi about why a mother has the right to name her child.
These days only parents of the child pick the name. In traditional families in order to unite thevfamily and the child different relatives like bhuva is given importance of whispering the name. Every practice 
Is followed with some good intention only. Importance is given for aternal aunts and maternal uncles.
There was no need for this long lecture.
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

...leaving the person she loves, knowing he will get engaged that same night. .

exactly.  even though she knows having an actual relationship with him is a dead-end ... his engagement also cuts off the emotional closeness she felt with him which she had hoped to keep.  It's hard.
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

There was no need for this long lecture.

Since when has anandi required a need to be there for her to jump into a long lecture 😆😆

even when there is no need there will still be a two mile long lecture preceding it.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sectoreight

exactly.  even though she knows having an actual relationship with him is a dead-end ... his engagement also cuts off the emotional closeness she felt with him which she had hoped to keep.  It's hard.

yeah he wont be HER Dr Sa, he will be someone's fiance...someone who hates her, someone who loathes her...she is fully aware of all this.
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah he wont be HER Dr Sa, he will be someone's fiance...someone who hates her, someone who loathes her...she is fully aware of all this.

In one way it is good... because if saanchi were good to her ... she would sort of still be in some sort of emotional three-some. 😆😆   This way, because of saanchi's hostility, she is on the way to making a clean break... maybe opening up a space in her life for some other daaktarsa in Mangalore. 

yanks28 thumbnail

In one way it is good... because if saanchi were good to her ... she would sort of still be in some sort of emotional three-some. 😆😆   This way, because of saanchi's hostility, she is on the way to making a clean break... maybe opening up a space in her life for some other daaktarsa in Mangalore. 

LOL I watch this show and tolerate its crap for JaGan...we have enough threesomes foursomes ...not another daaactar...I shall tune out in that case...🤢
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@bold she  never wants to  break away from him  completely because she wants to keep him in her memories forever if she cannot be with him then he is  in her memories  her encouragement, her strength to move on in life and cross every hurdle  . He is her first love and true love if not he then no one in her life she has been pretty clear about this No other daactar saa no matter how much good can have any space in Ganga's life because she has given her heart to her daactar saa   She will never accept anyone else because she cannot give same space in her life to anyone else  which her daactar saa has Her love is like worship to her and you don't worship everyone   Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago