Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Future track...

xxhiyaxx Senior Member
xxhiyaxx
xxhiyaxx

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
How the future track should be if no leap occurs
Remember this is different from what we can predict Ekta will do (e.g. Arjun & Purvi will separate like Manav and Archana).

This should be your creative ideas:

So I will start:
Arjun & Purvi will get married.
They will have arguments like any normal couple but will make up.
Purvi is still working with Arjun in his company. Because of this they have larger arguments and it is hard for them to work with each other.

Purvi quits Arjun's company and starts to work in another company.
Their relationship improves.

Arjun needs to replace Purvi in his company but needs someone he can trust because it is a very confidential project he is working on. He also heard that Mittal is back and may get revenge so he does not want to hire any outsiders.

Purvi suggests he hires Ovi. Arjun hesitates but he has no choice but to hire Ovi to help him out. Ovi starts working with Arjun.

3-4 months later:
Shalini is still friends with Onir and Onir is very lonely. He has gone into depression because of Purvi. Shalini asks Ovi why he cannot get married to someone else. Onir tells her that just because he sacraficed does not mean he cannot stop thinking about Purvi. Shalini then thinks he should have not sacraficed. Onir tells Shalini that if Onir and Purvi are meant to be together God will reunite them. Until then he just has to continue living his life as is.

Shalini gets frustrated and says looks like I have to play God and get Purvi reunited with Onir..But how? Only way is that I somehow break Purvi and Arjun up and for good!!

Shalini goes to Arjun's office and sees Ovi working in his office and having a coffee. She thinks hmm maybe if somehow Purvi thinks that Arjun is cheating on her she will leave him. But then thinks nahh then knowing this family they will play detective and find out the truth and that it was a misunderstanding...she needs to be much smarter than that.
Arjun spots Shalini and asks her what she is doing here. Shalini says oh she was just in the area and wanted to drop in and say hello. She also inquires about Ovi.

Shalini leaves the office building and thinks to herself wow-Purvi and Arjun sacrafice so much for their love. Mittal is standing close by and overhears Shalini thinking out loud.
He says you do not seem to happy about them sacraficing for the sake of love. Shalini asks him why he cares. Mittal tells her that he wants to destroy the Deshmukh family and the way he can bring them down is to create business rivalries between Manav's and DK's company.
Shalini thinks that if Arjun gets into legal trouble then Arjun and Purvi will separate.
She takes Mittal's card. Mittal gets scared and thinks what if she changes her mind and tells the Deshmukh family what I am up to. He then smiles and says why am I worried. As per the Deshmukh family I am not even in Mumbai. They will think she is a nut.
He leaves.

Shalini goes back to her house and thinks for Onir's happiness I cannot get someone in legal trouble.  She thinks-If i get Onir and Purvi married and Arjun is in trouble-I will not be able to live with the guilt; If Onir and Purvi get married-Arjun and Purvi will not be happy. So I should just somehow cheer Onir up. She calls up Archana and tells her what happened with Onir and Mittal...and the drama continues!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jklp.logs

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I hope this does not happen! I have seen enough Arjun-Purvi separation leap or no leap!
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Don't want this drama

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top