Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: monalika

Pcchh. Good for IP lovers, I guess. Me ij not interestedwa.

Same pinchva Mona darling šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜†
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hain sachi???? kk
then make prithvi win
monalika thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

Same pinchva Mona darling šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜†

Ouchwa šŸ˜† !!!! Hai re myp maidum...kahani mein too many twiswas..ones that me ij not liking. I wish I had amnesia for the last few months except the one mithvilicious episode last week.

Ip vs Prithvi now...phorum will be total dhamaal...gear up with armor, pal...jkšŸ˜†
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Ouchwa šŸ˜† !!!! Hai re myp maidum...kahani mein too many twiswas..ones that me ij not liking. I wish I had amnesia for the last few months except the one mithvilicious episode last week.

Ip vs Prithvi now...phorum will be total dhamaal...gear up with armor, pal...jkšŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

'I hate you like i love you, i hate you like i lub you'  I guessva this ij what maidum is planning to achieve with Adi with muchhi Vs Adi w/o muchhi šŸ¤Ŗ
monalika thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Are you not sick of triangles???

I am. Totally sick of all kinds of geometric figures!!! And above all i am sick of both IP and DB. Would like to kill both of them!!!

Agree-i wish...actually hope they don't show this triangle for a few weeks and then end both the triangle and Junnon in a hurry.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
repeated. šŸ˜³ Edited by awida - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

How do you want the story to move on?!
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalika

Agree-i wish...actually hope they don't show this triangle for a few weeks and then end both the triangle and Junnon in a hurry.

If wishes were horses...!!!

The favourite game of 'geometry geometry' starts from tomorrow!!!
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

How do you want the story to move on?!

Awida - We r all sick of triangles n jealous tracks. Want sumthng new...!! CVs cud've showed Mishraji little more intelligent..made IP n DB shoot each other...later Hudda n lakhan eliminating Mji. As far as MiThvi r concerned, there cud've been some better ideas for regaining Prithvi's memory..besides showcasing culinary skills...!!
OyeNautanki thumbnail
We r all sick of triangles n jealous tracks. Want sumthng new...!! CVs cud've showed Mishraji little more intelligent..made IP n DB shoot each other...later Hudda n lakhan eliminating Mji. As far as MiThvi r concerned, there cud've been some better ideas for regaining Prithvi's memory..besides showcasing culinary skills...!! 
[/QUOTE]

Siri PH can't look beyond lub triangles coz they are ready to spin the same $**tty track in a different version from tomorrow šŸ¤¢ šŸ˜” Incompetence at its best by the CVs šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ 

Why can't the PH spend half the time what they spend to develop tracks like they do for their other show? šŸ˜” šŸ˜•