Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #25]<< (Page 78)

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Sonali__

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Since there was a debate about spamming in Birthday thread and Aahaana was brought into discussion, i had informed Aahaana itself to come and clear the mis-conception about her as she is the best person to explain from her side. So i hope this issue can now be put to rest with the issues being clearedSmile
WHAT?????????? Are u Kidding me Visha since i believe u are among the Ones who never increase problems and try to solve it in forum only. U could have told me that. Wow i am getting to know about u and your actions from others. Oh visha today u totally broke my trust. Never expected it from u. U made me feel like i am so wrong. I was never wrong and still not wrong. I am so proud of myself.

Sonali, this debate was done in public. In this GC itself. Imagine myself being discussed in other forum or other chats saying i'm not a good DT. How would i feel? I would want to prove myself and wonder where did i went wrong. Aahanaa had also not said anything wrong here. She had just cleared the mis-conception about her. I believe this had not made things worse. Imagine if someone discusses about you, wouldn't you want to prove yourself? So do take things in the positive way.

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I have so many things to say it to you Visha ...but i Won't...

Everything ends here...Everything
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Its okey Sonali if you choose to forget everything else i've done and just hold on to this as a something wrong as you are right. My best wishes for you.
--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Im sorry Visha and Sonali in this matter ...it was me who started discusiing about that Bday thread ...so im sorry for that ...but Sonali u cant break ur friendship with Visha ..it was not dat big matter ...she just did the right thing coz its not gud to discuss abt someone in public and added to the worse she wasnt also awared that we were discussing about her ... infact Visha called her just to rectify misconcetions thats it ..and dunno how u always think ..but its not that big matter ...peoples stays together even a one person ditched them coz they love each other .and u both sisters also loves eachtother ...so this is not the right option to leave her for very such small reason. i know i dun have any right to speak in between of you but the matter was intially started by me so im sorry for that ...and Sonali i knw im not friend but for the case of humanity and love ...just dont break ur friendship with Visha. it would hurt her badly ,i know how she was hurted when i spoke wrong to her ...but all the past things forgotten ..so in the same way just forget this thing and be together ...please its my request ...if u dun willing to accept this decision then im ready to fold my hands ...not as a friend but as a forum member.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.ak75KamleeChhoriMs.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I have just read the last two pages.   well said amit.  Thumbs Up  I second your comments 

Come on Sonali listen to amit and myself.   I am speaking as an elder sister to you Hug.     the length of time you have known visha, by now you and us should know she has best of intentions for the people here in the forum.

If anybody outside this forum who comes and reads these pages will be gloating.   don't let that happen.

we only have one more day of show to enjoy, so come on forget and forgive what ever has happened

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.ak75KamleeChhori--GaBBar--

VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
My only intention was to clear the mis-conceptions that had taken place today. I feel i had done my part and Aahanaa had also explained on her part Smile In no way it was meant to create any damages or hurt anyone here. Like Shobhi said, everyone should have known about me by now as i never like fights or problems. With one day left for the show, all i wish is for a happy ending Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75--GaBBar--

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OMG...Sonali

I'm sorry...I think I overreacted about the matter

But I don't think Visha did anything wrong...

I'll PM you...wait
KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Check your PM Sona...

Go to top