Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

   
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #25]<< (Page 26)

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55166

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

^^^  can't stand that man.   opens his mouth without thinking.  then people misunderstands me
Confused

SRK.      not my lil bro amit.   while I posted my comment to your post on SRK, amit sneaked in with his post
LOL

Okay di...

Btw...even ur bro speaks without thinkingLOL

no he doesn't LOL  I am here to protect him in good spirit of raksha bandhan.  mind you only for 24 hours ROFL

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55166

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
where has my lil bro gone???
--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 69398

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Im back

did u pray for us???   we have shiv puran starting next sunday at mandir for 7 days
yup di i always prays for my frnds happiness Smile
 
wow that's nice ...we too had shiv purans earlier ,,,now janmastmi,is also near and my dad is again planning for Vrindavan LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 31433

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

^^^  can't stand that man.   opens his mouth without thinking.  then people misunderstands me
Confused

SRK.      not my lil bro amit.   while I posted my comment to your post on SRK, amit sneaked in with his post
LOL

Okay di...

Btw...even ur bro speaks without thinkingLOL

no he doesn't LOL  I am here to protect him in good spirit of raksha bandhan.  mind you only for 24 hours ROFL
ROFL


--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 69398

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

where has my lil bro gone???
here di Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 31433

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

where has my lil bro gone???
Must be dreaming about deepika or AnushkaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55166

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hunter--

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Originally posted by --Hunter--

Im back

did u pray for us???   we have shiv puran starting next sunday at mandir for 7 days
yup di i always prays for my frnds happiness Smile
 
wow that's nice ...we too had shiv purans earlier ,,,now janmastmi,is also near and my dad is again planning for Vrindavan LOL

janmastmi week tomorrow.  while shiv puran going on, janmastmi will also be celebrated.  maha prasadi every day but on janmastmi it will be farar.   I have volunteered to help in the cooking preparations, so will be less active next week.
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Joined: 04 September 2005
Posts: 55166

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

where has my lil bro gone???
Must be dreaming about deepika or AnushkaROFL

both of them have that big headed Ranveer Singh in common LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #24]<<

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: VishaD.   Replies: 1184   Views: 33827

VishaD. 1184 33827 19 August 2013 at 9:30am by VishaD.
Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai - Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Anarkali.   Replies: 44   Views: 4588

-Anarkali. 44 4588 15 August 2013 at 5:38pm by sarf14
>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #23]<<

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: VishaD.   Replies: 1179   Views: 30055

VishaD. 1179 30055 13 August 2013 at 2:38am by Ms.S.K.
>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #22]<<

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: VishaD.   Replies: 1180   Views: 19075

VishaD. 1180 19075 07 August 2013 at 6:40am by VishaD.
>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #21]<<

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: VishaD.   Replies: 1165   Views: 20336

VishaD. 1165 20336 29 July 2013 at 8:56am by VishaD.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index