Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hahah ..so upto what advantage u taking in the absence of ur boss ?πŸ˜‰
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ then why go to college/uni if don't need teachers.

think how much uni fees will be saved πŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Without boss around, i've been lazying around and i have many pending works to be completed πŸ˜†
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ then why go to college/uni if don't need teachers.

think how much uni fees will be saved πŸ˜†

yepπŸ˜† as if we are paying that much of fees just to appear in an examination πŸ˜†
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Hey Sonali, I totally respect your opinion about DT and me but there are things you are not aware of out there. No one truly knows what they will do in a certain
situation until they are actually in it. It's very easy to judge someone
else's actions by what you assume your own would be, if you were in
their shoes. But we only know what we THINK we would do, not what we
WOULD do in the given situation.

I have over 703 PMs so if you have not got any reply from me, do resend it again.

I agree Aahaana that DT's are always busy as they have so many problems to sort out. But when somehow my prblems are not sort out, i feel that. I know that u have many PM's to answer and if any of my PM is replied very very late then i have to adjust with that. Yes for a while my mind can make up for that but then things happen which make me again feel like that. U remember u locked my update once and i PMed u for that. U didn't replied. Again when Visha(DT) told u the same, u replied so fast to me...This makes me feel that Normal IF members PM's are always or for very long Pending in the inbox of DT's...and also thats my own opinion and i told it simply to u. I also said this to my friend also that DT is not good...So have i bashed someone or said So So Bad that your friend to whom i do not talk quotted my comment to give explainations...won't i feel angry then?...is it wrong to talk with friends in a GC about their opinions without bashing...Dont i have the right to be frustrated. I know mind agrees to everything about DT and their busy works but dil to baccha h ji

And yes i can see that u r being called here through PM or a scrap. U replied so fast to your brother or Friends PM. Sorry but this gave me another reason to say that DT Replies fast to other DT PM's or their friends PM but replies years after or no rply to normal IF members PM

GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Without boss around, i've been lazying around and i have many pending works to be completed πŸ˜†

yup but it have been quite easy for u to take nap in between πŸ˜‰
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SAB TV's FIR to enter the elite "1000 episodes club"

Vikrant's obsessive nature to come to the fore in Zee TV's Punar Vivah

Kavita and Karan's shows.   both their shows article on same site πŸ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: __Sonali__

I agree Aahaana that DT's are always busy as they have so many problems to sort out. But when somehow my prblems are not sort out, i feel that. I know that u have many PM's to answer and if any of my PM is replied very very late then i have to adjust with that. Yes for a while my mind can make up for that but then things happen which make me again feel like that. U remember u locked my update once and i PMed u for that. U didn't replied. Again when Visha(DT) told u the same, u replied so fast to me...This makes me feel that Normal IF members PM's are always or for very long Pending in the inbox of DT's...and also thats my own opinion and i told it simply to u. I also said this to my friend also that DT is not good...So have i bashed someone or said So So Bad that your friend to whom i do not talk quotted my comment to give explainations...won't i feel angry then?...is it wrong to talk with friends in a GC about their opinions without bashing...Dont i have the right to be frustrated. I know mind agrees to everything about DT and their busy works but dil to baccha h ji

And yes i can see that u r being called here through PM or a scrap. U replied so fast to your brother or Friends PM. Sorry but this gave me another reason to say that DT Replies fast to other DT PM's or their friends PM but replies years after or no rply to normal IF members PM

Sonali,

I think you are jumping into conclusion😳. First of all, Amit didnt pm me to come over here, it was brought to my attention by the section DT and not Amit. 2ndly, no one have accused you for bashing anyone here. I could have simply ignored your post but wanted to clear out the misconception you had about DTs.

I saw your PM before Visha told me and it was coincidence she too pmed me about the same. I guess Amit wanted to clear out the misconception and not to defend me.

I gives first priority to the DTs PMs as they may need my help with their section issues. And PMs subject title determines which PM I should open first so if you want urgent help, you should put something like "urgent - help needed". And sometimes, I simply opens newest PMs first so its not about favoring DT or friends but priority. And see Sonali - if it was something urgent, i am sure you would have tried to contact me more than once:)
Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

HI all

Hi di ..

here its evening but GM to u πŸ€—
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Amit - getting started another Crazy ass day on the way